Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Someone from the studio, apologize to this old man. You better make him look decent in episode 20.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_DzUO86slE
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
drive.google.com/open?id=1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA
drive.google.com/open?id=1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM
drive.google.com/open?id=1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc
pastebin.com/597zWXGx
pastebin.com/8DQDJ08N
drive.google.com/open?id=0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE
drive.google.com/open?id=1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM
drive.google.com/open?id=1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg
drive.google.com/open?id=1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY
pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
pastebin.com/8QTMKVDx
pastebin.com/h8CCAfrU
pastebin.com/igeUi8Jj
pastebin.com/f7z6mbug
pastebin.com/ar9BefPL
a.pomf.cat/sudrtv.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A question regarding him and his future episode.

Did the whale actually swallow Therezia, or did he just think she got killed by it, but mysteriously remembers her? I read arc 5 spoilers and apparently her body is being controlled by the cult, so i assume the whale killed her, dumped her body somewhere, and someone from the cult of the witch started using it to manipulate her, i'm guessing Gluttony.

How did Ferri-chan react to this?

They won't.

They haven't yet and they never will.

She was killed, never erased.

I want to tie Ferris with magic suppressing rope, then use his dick as my personal fucktoy. After weeks have gone by, he will beg me to let him go, but I start to use his mouth and ass instead.

After few months, he is completely broken. However, I just keep pounding his ass, mouth and dick. Every time he gets hungry, I mix his and my cum and tell him to eat it from bowl.

After one year, Crusch is still searching for him, but is starting to give up on hope. Meanwhile, I just keep pounding Felix Argyle, my personal fucktoy. He has now given up on all hope of getting away. Even if he somehow managed to escape, I would just use Return By Death to get him locked again.

This is the destiny that awaits all cat people of Lugnica.

Who cares about what Felix thinks? He wants to prance around teasing guys because, "Tee-hee, you thought I was a girl, now you're gay!", then he deserves to be brutally gang-raped to the point of no return.

The usual

Satella probably peeps on Subaru everytime he takes a bath because she's such a naughty girl.

Oh I can just imagine her saying "Subaru (she's on a first name basis), did you get longer today?" or "Subaru, it seems that your right testicle is hanging lower than your left one today, you bad boy." Just think of the scenario when they actually meet, being the powerful witch of Envy that could stop time, she'd probably stop it just to have her way with him. She would unleash centuries worth of sexual frustration on Subaru, topping that of Kirito's, she won't stop unless her pussy is completely destroyed, of course that's only by her doing. Just imagine her demands when it's time for Subaru's turn or maybe he won't even get it until a millennium's time. She'd probably heal her hymen just so her Subaru can always take her first whenever they do it. With that much obsession, that's probably why she destroyed half the world until tamed by the sage, sword saint and the dragon. "Why are you stepping at the same content as Subaru, you all have no right" and proceeded to slaughter everyone. Don't even get me started when she actually meets Emilia and Rem, she'd probably morph her pussy just so that it's identical to both of them if that's what Subaru wants or even better, she probably would mind break Subaru until her's is the only shape he can ever possible want. Deleting Emilia and Rem in the process. She'd probably just be happy with getting Subaru's semen and affection for the rest of her life.

?

His dick isn't that big, it's probably the same as when he was a child, which is why he's so dead set on being feminine. Can't be a man, might as well be a girl.

This copypasta is shit.

This one is superb.

They probably will, since he is one of the main driving forces when fighting against the Whale and Bishop.

Go away, Obari.

I have no faith in them. I expect full QUALITY with Wilhelm's everything.

I want to fuck Crusch while Ferris watches.

What is this face meant to represent

Rate this show so far

8.5/10

How did Hienikel turn out so shit? His disciple Subaru turned out to be a better man than him.

What do you guys think about this fan-made map?
They didn't include Od Laguna and the Sage's Tower.

The emptiness of his soul.

Why are there two arms? Did he practice?
ゼロ/10

Only Emilia makes this show good.

He's realizing he should have went the gay route and is going over his save files.

Typhon
>can remove body parts of anyone she finds sinful

Carmilla
>people who look at her are so mesmerized they forget to breath

Daphne
>can make people so hungry by one look they begin to eat their own arm

Pandora
>Reality warper

Hector
>uses gravity to crush enemies attacks

Minerva
>Crazy Diamond+Love Train

OP

Ekidna?

Fuck you, the concept of that copypasta is legendary, but the execution could be so much better. I went through the trouble of editing and improving the whole thing for you, so much so I can't even fit the entire pasta in one post, if I had even typed out one sentence other than the copypasta itself. Will post soon.

Typhon didn't find Subaru sinful. The whole body part removal was probably brute strength. I don't think it was confirmed what she could do.

Satella probably peeps on Subaru every time he takes a bath because she's such a naughty girl.

Oh, I can just imagine her saying "Subaru (naturally, she's on a first name basis), did your thing get longer today?" or "Subaru, it seems that your right testicle is hanging lower than your left one today, you bad boy." Just think how things would turn out when they actually do meet: Being the all-powerful, time manipulating witch of Envy, she'd probably abuse her time-stopping abilities just to have her way with him. She would unleash centuries’ worth of sexual frustration on Subaru, perhaps more than every single beta harem protagonist combined. And she won't stop for even a nanosecond, even if her pussy gets completely destroyed – Of course, only by her doing.

Just imagine what she would demand out of him when it's time for Subaru's turn. Or maybe, the poor thing won't even get his turn until a millennium had passed. She'd probably heal her hymen just so her precious Subaru can always take away her “innocence” whenever they do have sex. With an obsession this deep, it was no surprise that she destroyed half the world before she was tamed by the sage, the sword saint and the dragon.

I could picture it already. "Why are you stepping on the same ground as Subaru? None of you insects are worthy of him." She wound say, before proceeding to mercilessly slaughter everyone. Don't even get me started when she actually does meet Emilia and Rem. She'd probably morph her own pussy to one that’s identical to theirs, if that's what Subaru wants. Or even better, she’d probably mind break Subaru until her own holes are the only ones he can and will ever possibly want. Of course, any filthy whore who ever tried to steal Subaru’s heart would definitely be subjected to a fate worse than death beforehand. Beyond the shadow of a doubt, Satella would be more than happy with milking out every last ounce of Subaru's affection and semen for the rest of her life.

>Going great lengths just for Subaru's violation

BE. ASHAMED.

Subaru is made for suffering and sexual slavery.

Could we get another choreographed fight like the Elsa vs Gary Stu one?

Subaru is made for care and kindness, fuck off with this edgy shit.

I thought they were dead?

I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE.

>Minerva
>>Crazy Diamond+Love Train

Can someone explain this? What does this do?

>OP
Not really, no.

They only affect low level people, even the strongest characters in the verse aren't really powerful.

People who definitely want Subaru's dick:

>Rem
>Reinhardt
>Julius
>Satella
>Petra

explain to me how this isn't a harem

Her punches heal stuff, but at the same time send disaster elsewhere as a side effect.

Subaru is made for Rem.

>explain to me how this isn't a harem

Because it has gay options.

This is your elf for tonight

Does Emillia do anal?

I'm done, you can have it back now.

Julius does not want Subaru's dick. He's straight, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

I fucking love things like maps and world-building
Someone should send this to Greycat through Twitter

I'd rather not rely on a fanmade thing. I imagine we never got a proper world map since it would be kinda of a spoiler, since we don't know if their world is flat or not, with the whole "beyond the waterfall" business.

Well Rem is indeed the embodiment for such care and kindness.

I just want subaru to be happy

Julius got way better so theres hope

Well it is a war so I'd expect as much.

Subaru is for a long, happy, normal life with the smiles of his parents facing him as he shows them his graduation papers.

Did the WN ever give any hints to geography?

I hate simplistic maps like this and it triggers my autism

>Suddenly remember that one doujin artist who does nothing but vanilla oni doujins

I wonder if he'd do one for this.

They do.

> [Anime]
- upcoming episodes
Ep 18: From ZERO
Ep 19: White Whale Capture
Ep 20: Wilhelm Van Astrea
Ep 21: The Bet Against Despair

- Re:Petit latest episode
youtube.com/watch?v=d_DzUO86slE

> [Novel]
- Web novel
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

- extra chapter: Withdrawal Symptoms
drive.google.com/open?id=1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA

- extra chapter: Mayonnaise
drive.google.com/open?id=1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM

- extra chapter: King
drive.google.com/open?id=1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc

- Subaru x Rem moment (From ZERO)
pastebin.com/597zWXGx

pastebin.com/8DQDJ08N (spanish original translation)

- if chapter: Natsuki Rem
drive.google.com/open?id=0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE

drive.google.com/open?id=1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM

drive.google.com/open?id=1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg

drive.google.com/open?id=1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY

- summary arc 2,3,4,5,6
pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

- Re:Zero Q&A
pastebin.com/8QTMKVDx
pastebin.com/h8CCAfrU

- Subaru x Emilia moment
pastebin.com/igeUi8Jj

- Subaru x Satella moment
pastebin.com/f7z6mbug

- Al's backstory
pastebin.com/ar9BefPL

>White Whale Capture
>Ep 20: Wilhelm Van Astrea
>Ep 21: The Bet Against Despair

>Deshi deshi basara basara
followed by
>WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL

Oh boy this gonna be a good streak

He makes them thick, so it's unlikely.
Milf Rem when?

Why doesnt Subaru just tell Betelgeuse he can Return by Death to kill him?

It doesn't work like that. The hand killed Emilia so he'd never think about doing it again, if he tries to talk the hand squeezes his heart for pain, and in case you didn't notice, time stops for a bit, so she can just squeeze real nice until the pain is too much once she resumes time.

Why doesn't Reinhardt just use his multitude of Blessings to kidnap Subaru and rape him into his cockslut?

These threads are a loop.

>time stops for a bit
We don't really know that though.

When he told emilia, it didn't squeeze him enough to make stop.

>The hand killed Emilia so he'd never think about doing it again
Not likely, that doesn't make any sense.

He actually did try once, it didn't work.

DESHI

And you're a poop.

He did?

When?

DESHI!

One of the loops with Betelgeuse or the White Whale I beleive

>Q. Subaru used that technique(RbD) on the whale, but why didn't it die like Emilia?
>A. Because the white whale is not Emilia.

Because he already tried that before, so now the hand killed Emilia as an example, "the pain wasn't enough, so here's another thing that will happen to those you care about if you tell then"

BASARA

>thinks a curse is sentient
Do you feel like your computer is threatening you when it crashes too?

BASARA!

The hands are the witch Satella, not an actual curse. Why do you think the checkpoint system is so inconsistent? Or why it caressed his heart as if it was infatuated with it?

WHITE

Autism: the post.

>some guy i know is talking about this anime and how its badass and deep
>tries to make fun of me for watching jojo and saying how RE ZERO is deeper and a mindfuck
>decide to watch it
>12 episodes in and the story is shit still
I want my wasted hours back

I would make fun of you too

WHALE

HOLY

I hope they don't skip that.

>People talk shit about other anime to try and make a point about how great another show is

I watch jojo too but that doesn't stop me from enjoying Re:zero.

Also push through a little bit and check for episode 15, and see if you like it. The directing in it was great.

GRAIL

6/10
Decent.

Subaru is for giving Rem lots of children and introducing them to their grandparents.

>Not watching the show for the memes

a.pomf.cat/sudrtv.mp4

how will subaru's parents feel about their grandchildren being HALF DEMON MONGRELS

Never. Ever.

Impressed.

Considering how good of a father and spouse he as I'd say impressed.

Happy that these children are a testament to the fact that Subaru found someone to spend the rest of his life with. There is no reason for Mr. and Mrs. Natsuki to feel nothing but pride in their son.

This is not right.

REE REEE REEUAAAAH
Fuck, trying to copy guitar sounds is retarded

what ? Are you comparing them to other universes ?

Don't worry user, at least we have Beatrice. She's basically the daughter Subaru never had.

I dont enjoy it desu. the directing is shit. il try to like it but till then, its shit.