Genuine thoughts? Man fighting the good fight against radical leftards...

Genuine thoughts? Man fighting the good fight against radical leftards, or just another Zionist jewish cuck hiding behind the guise of a civilized white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Ob6boWEtaGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clever guy but needs to chill out

Backstabbing filthy kike passing off as a conservative who doesn't address the actual root of things like racial problems but just lists off what are essentially liberal talking points from 15-20 years ago because that's what conservatism is.

He's literally a conservative

If I were to rank him where 1 is holocaust and 10 is deport to Israel, I'd give him a 8.5

Yeah I shouldn't have used the term passing off as and that's my bad, but the point remains, it's a pathetic ideology that's essentially liberalism minus 20 years.

>tfw I'm the one who started spreading that twitter screenshot around Sup Forums
I had to expose the little kike's anti-white narrative.

Patreon whore.

Does he conflate jews entirely with Ashkenazim?
Judaism is an ideology itself so it's not like he's definitely being hypocritical here

And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called browning of Israel. Color doesn't matter. Allah does

But the trouble is the other liberals nowadays don't use facts like the liberals did 15-20 years ago to actually fix problems

>pro life
>no pre-marital sex
>anti drugs

He is anti degenerate lifestyle and goes against all the zionists agenda so I can't imagine him being a shill. His only fault is his soft spot towards isreal, but at the same time the fact he is a jew makes it hard for the left to use their only tactic of calling everyone a nazi against him.

^^^^^ >shit wrong reply

Wonder why there are so many Ben threads right now.
I'm gonna quote myself from the other thread:
>release a Columbus Day video
>leftists get offended
>take it down
>issue an apology statement where you dodge responsibility 10 times
>tfw "facts don't care about you feelings" is your pinned tweet
Benji is a neocon jew, and a weakling like the rest of them. No one with a brain should like him.

>yfw conservative Jew is now better than leftards

now that's what I call leaf posting

No he doesn't, he even brought this up and is even married to a Jewish Moroccan.

He is not anti drugs. He even said he was very libertarian on the issue.

>Ben "muh holocaust" Shapiro

what do you think?

checked and KeKed

hooktube.com/watch?v=Ob6boWEtaGQ