I think I am being followed in real life because of a post on here about a week ago, I am extremely afraid for my life...

I think I am being followed in real life because of a post on here about a week ago, I am extremely afraid for my life. I made sarcastic death threats towards certain politicians. I walked to the grocery store from my house twice in the last week (15 min walk), and both times the exact same person was following me. Once at night and once mid-day. They stopped following me as soon as I stepped onto the grocery store property. I am very scared..

>this is a leafpost to make burgers afraid of random people.

in realivty the leaf is an evil jew and will burn forever, laugh at this little leaf rat. KEK

there is this dude who keeps shitting in our grocery store's parking lot.

This thread gets posted every day. its a shill thread designed to make paranoid types even more paranoid

its likely you are being gang stalked aswell. look into it and be aware.

Stop being faggot and ask them why the fuck they’re following you
And buy a gun

slide thread detected
SAGE

Remember those boxes that have started appearing in NYC

Didn't crosslink out of irrational feeling the javascript may be blocked.

>I made sarcastic death threats towards certain politicians.
You are fucking retarded.

BRO BRO IT'S A PRANK! LOOK AT THE POST!

That'll get you investigated IRL every time. If you had said you posted about aliens / pizzagate and were followed, I'd say you have gangstalking disorder. But you made threats against the political class? Yes, that'll do 'er.

Someone from Finland got interrogated for 12 hours with a man from the US Embassy (nocturnally luminescent intelligence agency african american) & banned from ever visiting the US.

This. similar vein as gang stalking threads.

1 don't do that
2 buy a gun or something to defend yourself
3 stop being a faggot user.

Textbook Sup Forumsfag enjoy prison. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Start following them

If you were actually being watched you would never notice them. That's the whole point of surveillance dumbass.

Getting is too arduous. Need to spend 300$ on a weekend gun safety course and pay another 100$ to get a background check done while waiting upwards of two months for it. No one needs guns anyways.

Your one of those "gang stalker" fuck heads arent you?

we're all on a list.. if you don't go outside they can't follow you

One time I swear this crow was following me for an entire Summer, I think it was actually a CIA drone scoping me out because of my scrupulous internet history, luckily I started using incognito mode and they lost my trail.

>No one needs guns anyways.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

I doubt it I was calling mental health services one time and was trying to ask how to get help after having my medicare lapse because I've worked under the table for years.

She kept telling me the process but I asked if i could get immediate treatment if I claimed that I was going to assassinate the prime minister and she was like hey stop that and I was like stop what? I never said that I was going to assassinate the prime minister I was wondering what would happen if I said that I was going to assassinate the prime minister. She she was like you need to quit that and I was like "quit what?" and I was hoping to get her to say it because that was the entire point of my phonecall, but she didn't, so I just hung my friends phone up and forgot about it.

And he never got in trouble.

BIN THAT KEYBOARD, M8, YOU'RE A TOLERANT CANADIAN!!!!

Apologize

haha fucking leaf.

Im sure autistic neet leafs are high on their threat matrix

>If you were actually being watched you would never notice them. That's the whole point of surveillance dumbass.

In this case I can see doing it out of frustration and annoyance with a teenage shitposter to intimidate him into never doing anything like what he did again so your team doesn't have to waste a week investigating him to make sure he isn't an actual threat. Although I would probably just interrogate him for a day and then cut him loose.

Sounds like the investigation concluded that he was a nonthreat shitposter but the people carrying it out are assmad about wasted time and taking it out in the only way they can.

>going outside
You deserve it desu

We are watching you

It happens for sure. Your local mason group will fuck with whoever their king kikes tell them too. People honking every time they drive past your house? Write down their license plates and go to your local mason hall on a Thursday night. ADL has been caught getting cops to fuck with people off duty.

>h-help I’m being stalked by possible CIA hitmen
>but guns are for fags lmao
You deserve this Leaf

Stalker here.

How many of my bros are ITT?

We make quite a bit of money stalking and electronically harassing people, around $2000 a week. Contrary to popular belief, the Jews are only some of our employers. Anyone can hire us. Right now I'm setting up an EM emitter in an apartment adjacent to our target.

Maybe in 1% of cases but most gangstalking idiots are just paranoid schizos.

No one would waste the money having some virgin cuck investigator sit around all day and then follow people around passive aggressively as a warning. They just call up a Chad "persuader" that shows up to your door and says "Don't fucking do this ever again, do you understand me?"

You can whatever you want online without consequence so long as..

a) it's legal
b) you don't go outside for months at a time

As someone whose been stalked u can seriously go fuck yourself with a 40.

>EM emitter
>not just paying their doctor/dentist/barista at coffee place to put a microchip inside of them

This is where you're wrong kiddo. CSIS is overloaded with cases. They take the top priority and sit on them. The HUMINT department has full time coppers that watch people all day. Down the list of priority.

>as someone who suffers from paranoid delusions

If you see them again go and strike a conversation with them about something.

If you're a non-white you should be fine

Anonymous imageboards aren't like social media. This place is infested and analyzed to the tit, they don't knock on the door if you write something sketchy. This is the type of place where lists are made. Where text is recorded even if you don't click post.

>as someone who literally gets paid to follow people and fuck with them.
Kek

I fucking wish, that job sounds chill as fuck. Probably offers nice benefits and hazard pay too.

How did you get into the job? And what is the usual customer type, crazy exes or whatnot?

You should be scared leaf, I’m coming for you...
t. rake

They are demons, bro. Not much you can do about it.

At least it's for a half-decent reason.

I suspect my roommate is going through my things when I'm gone, which is just wrong. Got home tonight, and a box on my nightstand has been gone through. Only reason I noticed was it was backwards, and I never move it, so there's no doubt "someone" has been in my room.

Then last week when I was in the shower, I went outside a while later to smoke. My car door was open 1/2 way (enough to get in or out,) the center console was popped open, and all the things from my cup area were strewn on the floor.

I do not/have never done drugs and he knows that, and I'm dead broke, so I have no idea what he was looking for, if it was him.

I'm totally creeped out by this.

You thought the day of the rake was a joke, leaf.

Probably Andy sixx dropping some logs.

Not if you're using Sup Forums X fampai.

Confront him?
“Hey man I’ve noticed some stuff has been out of place. Are you going through my shit?”

I was making van threads on Sup Forums before it was cool little leaf.

*Cracks Knuckles*

*Grabs piss bottle*

you delusional paranoid retards need to be banned from this board
go to /x/ idiot

Naked. Outside. Yelling.

I can't tell you this enough.

Your roommate is doing drugs, time to move out.

serious question, what are you afraid of?

this fucking larp, omg, i'm fucking keking

Do you take any medications?

Nice repost

probably the most common paranoid delusion i always see repeated
>SOMEONE is moving my stuff!!!
>*I* didn't do it so clearly SOMEONE is just putting things the wrong way JUST TO SCREW WITH MY MIND!!!
no you idiot YOU did that
forgot about it
and then your paranoid mind freaked out when you saw what you did

otherwise you would just ask him wtf he was doing rummaging through your random shit and not taking anything because that's what normal people do

amazing this shit actually works?

>canadian
>steps outside with a gun
>instantly surrounded by cops and free speech advocates
kek'd

tits or GTFO

kys

that sounds pretty hilarious
maybe i should start posting this

I unironically got targeted during the pie door thing. It was about all the people dying from investigating human trafficking and larping as a general here telling people that did it. I wanted to waste their time for a day. It worked but rattled me when they really came after me. They took control of all my devices and they started typing messages on tbeir own. The same message.

True story.

>this post again

Thank you, but I can't. He owns the house, and would make things awkward and I don't want to cause a problem.

AFAIK, nothing is missing, yet. I'm trying to get out of here as these are just a few things among other bizarre behaviors lately. It's downright scary. He said several times over the past few weeks, including last night, that he wants the house to burn to the ground for insurance money. (It's a shit house that could've been decent, but he has no interest in rectifying anything.)

So I am urgently trying to get my things out of here and to storage, then desperately trying to find another place to stay for awhile. He sounded too serious about it last night.

Bottom line, I'm treading lightly because I think this dude may be losing it, and I don't want to be the one that sets him off.

Are you retarded?

>I made sarcastic death threats
good luck explaining that one

nope im not
are you?
you seem triggered
you one of those paranoid retards and you feel insulted?

you're a faggot, go kill yourself

Stop being a gang stalking faggot

Schizophrenia usually manifests around 20 years old give or take a few years. How old are you?

I'll take that as a yes
go see a therapist you lunatic
and who's that behind you btw?

Rape him to re-establish your dominance.

That was not me calling you retarded, user.

Also, since he started this shit, I take pics before, and when necessary, after. So while I wish it was simply paranoia, sadly it is not.

Don't be puss. Walk right up to them and grab em right by the puss

I wonder if government agents get red pilled from reading all this shit

>hey guys look at how retarded I am
literally you
die die die die die

i know that's why assumed whoever he was was getting triggered by my comment
well if you have evidence then i suppose that probably means you're not crazy

but i see this crap all the time random retards on this board saying people moved random shit in their house that there is zero reason to move and nothing to gain and they're the only ones that live in their house and no sign of trespassing other than the moved things

maybe in your case they had something to gain and you don't live by yourself so its less obvious
but like i said i see a lot of paranoid loons on this board so maybe i was wrong

Kyllä

i can tell you're pretty butthurt and i notice you keep avoiding answering my questions
so its pretty obvious that you are one of those paranoid retards
but i triggered you enough so ill leave you alone now

>OP is probably niggerfaggot
Depending on the level of assets than an agency is willing to dedicate to a surveillance detail, the covert nature of the detail may be quite thin. Large details only trail the subject for a short distance, pass him to another member of the team and circle ahead of where they suspect the subject will go - thereby minimizing their visual signature. This is difficult and expensive and is rarely done.

I can tell, and it's pretty obvious, that's you're a giant faggot and should go kill yourself. (Livestreaming, of course)

Now, please hurry up with it.

Ok, you obviously have paranoid schizophrenia....

But here's how you defeat it:

Just say "fuck it". If the guy really wants to kill you or lock you up over a post that WE ALL have done repeatedly, then he'll do it. So just live your life and don't worry about the guy following you.

You're a dumbfuck go outside

sure thing sport

while pol is a festering pile of goatterds its not really important for anyone to get paid labour following every autist who spouts bullshit on some uzbegistanian cobratit stroking merrygoround.
so take it easy and smoke a J

get off my thread you racist, xenophobic, bigot.

>racist xenophobic bigot
is there no education in leafistan ?
open a dictionary and look up the meaning of those words

Thank you. I'm stressed, but sane.

I seriously did not realize how bad he had become until an acquaintance was over a few nights ago, (that knew nothing of the other events) and when we were out later, he commented that the dude seemed "super strange" and that he had a feeling "something was not right" with him.

I stopped smoking weed a year ago. No paranoia for me boii.

your country does not allow refugees in, am I mistaken? Refugees are good people who just want to be safe and raise their families.

get the fuck off my thread you piece of shit

I do it all the time but I'm a burger so it's Ok..... for now. It's all either good fun and bantar. Day of the rope my friend.

that's kinda creepy
maybe you should get away from that guy!

It's the CIA/FBI, user. Watch your back.