How do we get rid of the stop light Jew?

How do we get rid of the stop light Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_cloverleaf_interchange
youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc
youtu.be/HasJ17o7q_s
youtube.com/watch?v=cKr46XveL6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't cram roundabouts everywhere

Just got a new roundabout in my town

It's fucking abysmal. 50% of people have no fucking idea how to use them and it seems like they don't even know they're doing anything wrong

I don't trust my fellow burger with roundabouts
I use one on the way to work every day and every fucking day someone does something increasingly stupid

top fukken kek

There's a few on the newer parts of the town, I like it. Wish people weren't retarded tho, had a couple close calls because people don't know which lane to be in.

I remember in high school our small southern suburban town got a roundabout and the administration was obsessed with teaching the juniors and senior about how to navigate it.

they have no fucking rules man
there the ipedimy of stupidity
its likea big thing of them giong wow ok everybody does this gets along and it works

and none of it has 1 single law about it

and they act like its some ipedimy of law, yea retardedness which they idolize.theyre completely stupid

4 ppl dont intersect without some agreemenet first. and not stopping isnt even starting to do any agreement and calling the whole thing a law
"roundabout" is the worst part
stupid
fucking retarded
many other things are better names fuck this shit

This. If these retards learned how to yield then these roundabouts would work, but that's a big if

I'LL BE THE ROOOOOOOUNDABOUT
THE WORDS WILL MAAAAAAAKE YOU OUT AND OUT
WASTIN' THE DAY A-WAAAAAAAAAY
CALL IT MORNIN' DRIVIN' THROUGH THE SOUND
AND IN AND OUT THE VALLLLLLEYYYYY

Certainly not with the roundabout Jew ruining wild allover the place.

well it's a roundabout because you go around about you silly yankeedoodle

Truck driver here. These things are great. Basically no matter how far I swing the truck out the trailer always goes straight through the center.

>one way is super busy
>no one can enter it from any other entrance

it's like making left turn lanes without traffic lights

Not reading this unintelligible gobbledygook.

>wanting to drive a roundabout with moron drivers who cut straight from the outer to inner lanes
Enjoy your traffic accident

It's not the light jew we have to worry about, it's (((red light cameras))) that are the problem.

>this is the epitome of stupidity.

>Roundabout
>Burger

Roundabouts are gay

The Virgin Roundabout vs. the Chad Cloverleaf

I bet your roundabouts aren't even mounds
I bet your roundabouts are flat
you crazy americans

roundabouts rule

they're fine until some stupid nigger puts a tree or a mound in the center for "aesthetics" that blocks your view of oncoming traffic

This post is the ipedimy of stewpiditea

City planner here.

I was astonished that the first reply was the best reply, and a fellow shitposter made it.
>You can't cram roundabouts everywhere
It's true.
Roundabouts are superior than traffic lights in every single measure except space. It's verry difficult to retrofit roundabouts into high density districts.

Traffic lights can be better on roads with 3 or more lanes, but the truth is that you've already failed at planning the city if you have roads that wide anyway. Anything about 2 lanes in both directions is a failure.

This.

At my old job there was a roundabout behind the building and the dumb fucks couldnt figure it out. One time a girl went the wrong way, almost hit a car, and then got her car stuck on the wall in the middle.

>ipedimy
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHSHSDHAHSH

>4 roads connect to roundabout
>1 of them comes from a hospital so it's always full of patient's families and staff
>get to wait for 20 minutes since their road is dominating the roundabout
Nice.

ok fair enough we can't raze cities to get roundabouts but from here on out every new city gets roundabouts, ok?

Reminds me of a new shopping centre in my town, they put in this tiny mini-roundabout, it's awkward and I wonder if people notice it's there, I can see some Asian driving over it one day kek

Are you a farmer or something? I'll forgive your illiteracy if you're at least a farmer. But if you're just an idiot, well, then learn to read DUMBY!!!!

Fuck carmel. Everytime I go there it's just a bunch of rich uppity faggots who drive nice cars and live in nice houses and think they are better than everyone else for it.I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!

They're called roundabouts not moundabouts.

mfw when I can drive 35 kilometres to work and not have to come to a complete stop once.

Roundabouts are where it's at.

>Burger understanding
All it takes is a single vehicle to not go straight to change that situation. Besides, if it's a hospital, would you prefer the situation where patients are held at a red light? Comon, apply your brain.

swear down tho mate, they have to be mounded just slightly so that all the gravity and centrifugal forces and shit stops your car from just flying over the top of it

plus they are comfy as fuck lad

kilowhatnow?

you tear EVERYTHING DOWN AND BUILD AROUND THE INTERSECTION, YOU CAN'T INTERJECT IT. i live in pittsburgh.. we have the worst freeway infrastructure in the world.

we have fucking half leaf clover interchanges that ACTUALLY HAVE TRAFFIC LIGHTS!

we have THIS en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_cloverleaf_interchange

WITH A FUCKING TRAFFIC LIGHT!!
good news is...
i'm rich, i just fly in a helicopter.

That's the goal. Or, in a perfect world, make cars the last choice of transport.

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc

My only problem with roundabouts.
Too many tourists and shit drivers in my city, fucks the roundabouts constantly.

All the major roads around where I live are older than the invention of the swirly asphalt jew, so I don't see them, but when I last was out in the further countryside I drive through a relatively new looking one. Of course this was far out so there weren't cars zipping through it frequently and I had no issue navigating it. Having them anywhere that isn't 90% cornfields and Amish buggies would be absolutely retarded though.

aw ye

>Roundabouts are superior than traffic lights
where are the proofs

Roundabouts are Soviet.

>All it takes is a single vehicle to not go straight to change that situation
And it never does, that's the point.
It goes

1. Hospital
2. My work
3. Another company
4. Road out of the city
Without fail both lanes are always full.
>Besides, if it's a hospital, would you prefer the situation where patients are held at a red light?
What are ambulances and emergency vehicles?

Traffic lights are a Bolshevist menace. Traffic lights are things which are set up to try and control traffic to try and control individuals on the roads. They are normally programmed by some central planner who will tell you when you can come and when you can go.

Roundabouts. Roundabouts represent freedom. Roundabouts represent democracy at its finest

Forgot to mention it literally borders a town called ZIONSVILLE. Fuck carmel.

do you see why construction of the area would have to take this into account? we can't incorporate these into busy centers because land holders out jew the jew when you try to build it.

roundabouts and zippers are two traffic constructs that do not stand the test of human stupidity

whining about them will never change that

have another
ye m8
you can sit on that roundabout all day
it's ok
nobody cares
might get mugged
but it's still comfy as fuck

carmel is literally nothing but roundabouts and single lane highways
Pisses me off that there are segments where I have to essentially shift 7 lanes over 100 feet.

forgot image lel

>i treat roundabout entrances as stop signs
i really hate people like you

Overpasses: the MGTOW of highway intersections

Now is the time to round up the Stoplight Jew and secure an existence for the superior and statistically safer Round-a-Bout, SEIG HEIL

#
A lot of the older freeways still have these pieces of shit at some exits. Yes, the on ramp is the same as the off ramp.

then when you've done the tutorial and you get the hang of roundabouting you can level up

>stoplights on your roundabout

top kike

>City Planner
>Australia
There's like 2 of you for every square mile on that god forsaken wasteland, how much "planning" do you have to do?

>when all you want is to watch the world burn

>be city I grew up in
>decide to put a roundabout on a five way intersection down town
>one of the roads is a major truck route through the county
>want to put a big fountain in the middle
>construction companies in the area keep telling them that their bellydump and heavy equipment trailers can't fit through it
>the paper mill in town keeps telling them that their log trucks can't fit through it
>fire department keeps telling them that half of their fire trucks can't fit through it
>city does it anyway
>the same day the damn thing opened a semi got stuck on the edge of the fountain

Check out this pristine new roundabout near my mates house

He said yield, not stop.

Turbines are the true redpill

My city is already implementing these.

Roads and cars are dumb and take up way too much space, we should use circus cannons and nets to fire people across town.

americans cant round a bout lol

They don't live over the whole country fucking hell.
They're clustered at the edges of the bottom/right because most of the middle is a fuck off desert.

oh fuck that's a nice roundabout

Sounds nice.

Central computer control of all cars
No lights no traffic jams
youtu.be/HasJ17o7q_s

culcheth init

They're all huddled on the coast because it's the only part of the country that can actually support life. The result are mega centres with rapidly expanding urban sprawl. Melbourne and Sydney can reasonably be expected to form a greater Melb-Sydney area inside of this century.

Delete roads and walk everywhere

Most American cities are so poorly designed thanks to Boomers and Greatest Goys that the problems just compound. Roundabouts are superior to traffic lights in many situations, but not all. The real issue lies in the highway system and how many counties/cities/states use it to make money via tickets and police officers. Remove the speed limit Jew first.

Those traffic lights are for preventing situations like

Frogs explain this

How the fuck can people even fail at using a roundabout? Even our niggers know how use them properly

frog explain this

Learn me on Roundabouts. How do they work? Do you just drive in then out when you're ready?

Is this a Jojo reference?
youtube.com/watch?v=cKr46XveL6w

The city they are talking about in the picture is Carmel Indiana.

They literally have the most roundabouts in the US, if not the world.

This place is literally just a fucking suburb just north of indianapolis, and not very fucking big....they just changed EVERY fucking intersection into a roundabout.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE that has to live or drive thru Carmel fucking HATES them.

The entire town is mega-yuppie central, full of rich fucks with more money than sense who don't want their kids going to school in indy surrounded by niggers and mexicans. (Carmel, like the rest of the burbs outside the beltway exist almost entirely because when they starting busing all the niggers in the ghetto to the white schools inside indy, all the whites with any money and sense moved out of indy.)

Carmel itself is a huge fucking speedtrap, and the cops are fucking gestapo with only one job...make as much money off traffic tickets as humanly possible.

The whole problem with so many roundabouts is that it makes no sense when speedlimits thru 90% of Carmel is 25-35 miles an hour, at best, and combine that with yuppies who drive like total dicks who all have to be first in their BMWs, and the traffic in the morning and after work is a fucking nightmare anywhere near an onramp to the highways because of it.

The prevailing theory is that the person or persons who make the decisions about theses roundabouts being put in is getting huge kickbacks from the contractor they're using to put them in.

Thats it goy. Get rid of the stop light Jew. Replace it with a common sight of the Jew Jersey landscape.

Some nigger communist shit

30 minutes south of where I live is the worst piece of road I have ever in my life experienced.

It's a two lane highway that cuts down to one lane. If everyone was nice and kept the required 2-3 vehicle distance between cars everything would be fine and people could merge at the speed limit and there would be no problem. But of course they can't.

On top of this, 1000 feet before the lanes merge there is an on ramp, and another 1000 feet after the lane merge. So every day from 3pm to 6pm there is a miles long traffic jam of people fighting and jostling because hipsters and niggers are so unbelievably stupid and it causes drive times to double or triple.

And god fucking forbid an accident happens

Washington, DC has a ton of roundabouts, almost all of them with lights and most being the intersection between at least 3 streets. Sadly, they are only in the top five worst traffic planning decisions in the city, at best.

they scare me

got king george and satans name all over em. I swear of it.

Do people stop in the middle of the roundabout instead of going around in circles?
Roundabouts break when people are retarded and don't understand them.
So, guess they'll never work in US.

Niggers aren't Human user.

In the us what happens is one side will have a lot of traffic and totally block everyone else for ages

I used to live in Fayetteville NC and it was easier to park outside of downtown and walk in instead of try and navigate "muh brik rodes" and "muh roundabout" and "muh history"

Depends on the area. Drivers where I live (Florida) are particularly bad.
A small roundabout was built near me and it's been nothing but a headache. Nobody in Florida indicates. Hell, Floridians have NO awareness and they know it. Everyone comes to a stop when they reach the roundabout because the incoming traffic will not be using their indicators so you don't know if they're taking the 2nd exit or the 3rd. I have had people in front of me STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROUNDABOUT because he was taking the third exit (not indicating) and was trying to let cars from the 2nd exit in. Plus the roundabout was designed awkwardly, forcing drivers to take it at 5 mph.

I hate florida drivers
why are they so bad

They work fine here. Sorry you guys are too retarded for something which works fine everywhere else.

I see nothing wrong here. And i've been through it several times.

> Do you just drive in then out when you're ready?

Depends on the traffic. The vehicles already engaged are priority

>50% of people have no fucking idea how to use them

"An intersection with a circle in the middle"
If they still don't get it, fuck em, they probably shouldn't be driving anyways.

Aussie here

They're not perfect. A big reason they're functional, somewhat, I Australia is because the weather is consistent and most towns have very few people compared to the states.

The tiniest bit of ice on the road and a roundabout becomes a Tokyo drift circuit. American trucks are also massive, even with snow tires, you're just going to be causing massive pile ups wherever the weather isn't perfectly consistent year round.

Also, as soon as any more than 20 cars per turn are lined up, they become little more than a road block. Traffic just STOPS.

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM

It's metric, your official measurement system that most don't use.