Reminder that we live in a time when people will trade their cars for a packet of sauce

Reminder that we live in a time when people will trade their cars for a packet of sauce.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Rick-and-Morty-Authentic-McDonalds-Szechuan-Sauce-/132347818888
youtube.com/watch?v=qUspnPB81S4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"""Rachel""""

Burn it all.

Probably a damn good investment if this hype over some shitty sauce stays up. If it is just as popular in 2 months he can probably sell it for thousands.

Detroit bro checkin in

This. Bitch got gypped.

This kind of shit makes me genuinely embarrassed that I haven't found a way to get rich parting these idiots from their money.

I would fuck her desu

>millennials only want free shit because we can't find jobs stop oppressing us

TURNED MYSELF INTO A RETARD MORTY! I'M RETARD RICK!

Those who get fleeced, deserve to get fleeced. Nothing more

>This. Bitch got gypped.
Mcdonalds is bringing the sauce back FOR THE WINTER per their spokespeople.

they probably staged this for more social media followers

What the fuck even is this shit. World has gone fucking mad, what the fuck even.

No. Not a good investment bud. McDonald's even announced they're rereleasing it in December. So dumb faggot got burnt

I think there might be extra lead and fluoride in the water lately. People seem dumber than usual.

Mcdonalds is going to start mass-producing the sauce this winter. In a couple months it's going to be massively devalued.

Probably. Anyone retarded enough to trade their car for chicken sauce is too retarded to own a car to begin with.

>This kind of shit makes me genuinely embarrassed that I haven't found a way to get rich parting these idiots from their money.
FUCKING THIS. These people are so gullible, but it's hard to predict what the new insane fad will be.

trips of truth!
exactly this

You stupid niggers think someone traded their car for a container of HFCS chicken sauce that they could just go buy on ebay? This is just viral video bait for retards.

>millennial man trades his car for a packet of reddit sauce
At first I thought you lot were overreacting and shitting on Rick and Morty for its own sake. But I'm beginning to think that you're all onto something.

A bottle of the Sauce costs more than 25,000 dollars on ebay
ebay.com/itm/Rick-and-Morty-Authentic-McDonalds-Szechuan-Sauce-/132347818888

There is literally a packet of sauce at $58 bid that ends in 17 minutes. Im gonna watch it and see where it ends.

Many shekels to be made

probably? no, its a risky investment to say to least. only a dumb motherfucker/rich motherfucker would make this investment.

Most of these fuck heads have never even watched the show, just wanted to jump on the band wagon like always. Especially stupid fucking bitches.

I seriously hope that all that sauce is tainted with a new strain of super Ebola.

Also, you're retarded and should neck yourself if you think someone paid 25k for that sauce. You know people fake bid these pop culture items all the time right?

Granted a VW car and McDs sauce of any kind tends to suck but even a VW is worlds more valuable than a fucking sauce packet

that's a man, baby

Probably, for my own sanity I'd still hope Millennials aren't that fucking dumb

he can probably sell that packet for more than that car was worth to some faggot in a few years honestly

Your point?

I bet her weenie tastes like sweet strawberry candy. Moar!

>Person separating an idiot from his shekels
Nothing wrong with that

Someone upped the bid. Where's it gonna end at?

she looks intelligent

faggots
post more dank memes

>a modern industrially manufactured food product is a good investment

listen you stupid goy, the collectable fad that the boomers went through in the 90s only happened because 1. boomers have disposable income (millenials dont) 2. nobody bothered to save old boomer trash toys because the concept of someone paying a thousand dollars for a piece of shit didnt exist then. And 3. toys were made in significantly smaller amounts.

30 years from now, all your collectable bullshit you got sucked into buying will be worth jack dick, and this sauce isn't even going to keep its value for half a year!

c-c-c-c-comped-o breaker

Do millenials even remember the taste of the sauce?
Or is Rick saying it is good enough to drive all their autismbux out of the window?

Well she got a fucking car for a packet of sauce. So id say shes pretty damn intelligent.

He got a car for some sauce wtf

>she

My fiancees name is Rachel

I hope those mcDs minimum wage burger server niggas filled a backpack with that shit the day it arrived at their location

Reminds me of what people will do for a silly red pill.

No, it's been this way for a while.

>macomb

>Detroit

pick one

Oakland county master race checking in.

Same man

Macomb County is responsible for Trump winning Michigan, and the election.

Sorry Oakland, your time is over.

Best to go back to your strange not-numbered mile roads and strange cities with downtown flavor.

The simpsons already did that remember?. It was for a fucking rib burger though

It's official: people that utter "wubbalubbadubdub" should be sterilized in an effort to raise the average IQ.

That's some compfy sushi.

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

We could've spotted the old bitch Michigan AND Pennsylvania and still pulled out a win.

>vw
Nothing of value was lost. Still pretty fucking retarded though.
>that face
Color me surprised.

No, because as goes Macomb County, so goes the country.

Even the internet knows that Macomb was key to the michigan win, and you're not allowed to lie on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=qUspnPB81S4

Notice it’s always the same wacko liberal unnatural hair colored freaks? Their overlord kikes are fucking with their programming because they lost power.

it already lost value. people can wait until winter.

>McDonald's Chef

Cut your dick off and flush it

They watch Rick and Morty
Their iQ is far higher than yours peasant

Obviously. Funny how many retards on pol buy into it though.

Morons like you are why the rich keep getting richer.

You're a bit retarded