youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Be most powerful empire in history
>Become this
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw it gets religion of peace'd

>first ever statue of a woman
what?

This is part and parcel of having a Muslim faggot for a mayor.

MUSLIMS BTFO

vote for subhumans, get subhuman results.

It's absolutely unvelievable that we have come to this point
English people didn't vote for him, he was chosen by the majority immigrant population of Londonistan, how can they compete if everyone is trying to replace you every single day?

>no funny tabs

Good job dumbass

>Muslim in charge of a statue of a woman
I don't see how this could possibly go wrong

>Muslim
>Feminist

Haha k

It's still in the early stages of the muslim conquest, "le peaceful and feminist islam" xDDDD

In 20 years londonistan majority muslim we will see sharia law there, daily stoning of english women, rape of english women legal if the rapist is brown

This.

It's time to retire dad jesus, your age is over

Hehehe

The joyful that bring me to see the empire fall in hands of muslims and feminist

It's a shame how England left its Anglican roots for Islam, atheism, liberalism, etc. Not only that, but even Anglicanism itself became poisoned by liberalism and the secularization of Britain. For
"'Science,' Degeneracy, and Earth."

So he's a feminist and pro gay rights! LMAO! He's doing taqiyya right. Liberals are so easy to fool.

Did he mention who it would be? A lot of those early suffragettes were cold hard fascists.

That thing he's mayor of isn't even the real London

It isn't against the beliefs of islam to promote feminism, they'll just take it away once they're majority.

Everything is excellent and wonderful here in the United Kingdom of London. We boast one of the most successful and multicultural metropolitan areas on the entire planet.

Everything is absolutely perfect. The entire city is a smiling, beaming example to the rest of the world and we set a truly progressive example of utter equality.
I sure do love being British! Living in the UK is the most exciting privilege that I could wish for and sharing my country with all these superb new friends isn't just a wonderful experience - it's an honour.

Jews have subverted this muzzie. Expect fatwa against his neck.

TIL that there's even a fucking islamic term for what he's doing right now, it's called Taqiya, they can't hide their plans from us

>part and parcelfag is a feminist
top fucking kek

I can't even imagine what it feels like to be a britbong

This muzzie is doing it on his own. Sup Forums likes to pretend that Muslim Brotherhood doesn't subvert shit all the time. You know how ever university has a muslim group thing? That's muslim brotherhood backed subversion.

Has this man mastered taqiyya?

>no funny tabs
there was javascript

No, it's just really easy to humor liberals by feigning compatibility and support with islam. He knows in the end the only thing that matters if if the UK become pakistani majority.

I feel the bongs' fate could have been prevented if eugenics was developed in the 16th century and everyone with drive and ambition were forced from the country.

Has to be one of the biggest most pathetic failures in all human history, I mean even Rome took a while to collapse, the British Empire collapsed in under 50 years, and furthermore did it intentionally, it was a suicide.

Makes me so fucking mad.

Can we reflect on the good times? I want to remember my dad for who he was, not for what he is
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI