Bourdain

Anthony Bourdain has just taken the red pill brothers, come to his aid!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY
youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs
twitter.com/Bourdain/status/918282784120229888
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck boomers
Fuck the Food Network
Fuck Travel vlogging
Fuck OP
Fuck everything starting with this poor sad cunt of a thread

Why is he getting threats from "the other side"

What did he mean by this?

Give me the basic gestalt.

His gf is one of the Harvey Weinstein accusers.

>posted on December 10th, 2017
From the future faggot? Fake and gay.

So he got cucked by Harvey?

He's tweeting from the future. Must have done some really good smack.

Good eye, I almost fell for it. Fuck off OP

I guess it depends on when it happened, he was married but got divorced.

he's a commie

Bourdain is a mad cunt, appreciates other cultures while udnerstanding the purpose of cultural separation

I love it

>Jew 'chef'
>Gets cucked by eastern europoor wife
>Is raging lib faggot
Lol who cares.

>Russian trolls
Literally what the fuck is he talking about?

vomit.gif

Angry virgin with no travel experience and shit food taste detected.

he does not, theres a video of him saying that the only way to stop racism is by everyone mixing together.

unless he was just saving face, still a cuck either way.

Thank Kek! He was by a very large margin, my favorite liberal!

Twitter lets you choose which year you identify as when you create your account now. A lot of millennials have 2015 on all their posts.

American that does not understanding time zones lmao

The JIDF isn't the only country with active propaganda campaigns online, most major powers have groups trying to promote their interests online these days. Russian shills are more active and obvious on European chans though. It's been a thing for years, long before the media latched onto the dems "muh russia" election hysteria.

Who is this cunt? Can he even boil water?

>Day/month/year
You can't possibly be this stupid

>Wife gets molested by liberal jew
>Now feminists send you death threats

What a world.

Bourdain is one of those leftiefag boomers who supported the Sandinistas in the 80s.

Our guy will always be Guy Fieri.

American education has failed you both. That's other countries write the date

norway doesn't understand timezones don't vary by MONTHS

ill tell my grandkids about this one day

>Not knowing international date standards.
wew

Most countries use the day/month/year format rather than our /month/day/year and it's after midnight there you cockmongler.

Trips wasted on a stupid burger who can't into world date formats. MFW

This caused me to look this guy up on Twitter, which I never go on, and judging by what I saw in the 'news' feed for his name, there is no hope whatsoever for our species

kek. You guys are all fucked up. No wonder no moon no for you.

Shouldn't you be raping the townsfolk?

faggots

>No wonder no moon no for you.

What?

How do adults like this, who are in media, have massive exposure, are I’m guessing intelligent, buy this Russian Troll stuff? It’s cringeworthy the way they toss out muh Russia this muh Russia that for every slight they get. Rather than deal with whatever it’s the Russians.

Nice catch autist.

Saging

>come to his aid!
This is the Jew that laughed at the idea of whites being erased through interbreeding.

>wife gets weinsteined
>get attacked by rabid "feminists" because they like rich Jews more than principles
>still will be a liberal faggot after this

If he didn't go full MAGA in 2020 he's not a man

Saw his tweets on this. Hilarious that he calls out Hillary and ALL the responses are just women saying Hillary can do no wrong and she doesn't have to apologize for taking $$$ from and being friendly with Harvey Weinstein.

Is that an insult or praise?

The European date format is DDMMYYYY

post more roos please bazza

Holy fuck. I highly recommend people read the twitter conversation that started this off, it's a gold mine. I'd post screencaps but I'm way too lazy.

>Wow I'm really disappointed by Hillary's response to this whole situation in her most recent interview

>OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING MISOGYNIST, I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

why was pepe threatening him?

I watched an episode of his when he went to eat in israel, he visited the settlements that had graffiti spreayed on them telling kikes to leave and he pointed out 1. Why would you leave the graffiti there and show everyone with a camera and 2. Its the same blue spraypaint they were spraying idf shit with. He held disdain for jews throughout the whole episode, called himself an atheist and said they can be some of the worst people hes met.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY

He has been redpilled since long ago, is just that he keeps denying himself from the truth. An existence like this must be suffering.

I think that was the South Africa episode where he shits all over Cecil Rhodes and then agrees with the simian protesters. Also the (((Bourdains))) are Jews they discovered in like the Paraguay episode.

Those weren't threats.

Is this from the future why is it dec 12

>threats from a meme

k.

wow America

Who are you calling “our” ?

He's a Jew piece of ZOGbot shit.

I like him, I hope he's red pilled now

Travel Channel is the most blue-pilled shit that has ever been seen. It's bland beyond belief and designed for the safe Singaporeans and middle-east and Bible-belt normies to get fatter in front of.

He hates Trump.

He's trying to rationalize what's happening to him and is downplaying it, but he will soon break.
May he be driven into the arms of the redpill, and recognize and accept the Logos, Jesus Christ as his savior.

He eats frog legs!!!

Watch out, giegamaback giegamaback

just a different variation of the same excuse so they never have to face facts and admit they have bad ideas and even worse people representing them
that's where "we didn't get the message out" came from in the immediate aftermath of the hillary loss

Maybe if they started working in farms they could feed themselves. But niggers can only steal and rape so its out. Imagine the struggle slave owners had to maintain those idiots in places and make them work on farms.

this guy is a cuck i thought his show was pretty good though

they cut down all the trees so the wind blew away all the top soil so there's no farms anymore.

it was once the most prosperous colony in the new world.

I was talking about bourdain, niggers are niggers.

But...You can plant trees back.. All it takes is just a couple hundred men and some trees.... You can cover all that land in trees in like 1 month.

Niggers are not israelites

I just took a shit on his feed. Fuck that progressive cunt.

and then the niggers would chop them down again to make fires to heat up the MREs we send them because they are too fucking stupid to follow the directions on the included flameless heater.

>boomers talking about memes

hes half jewish

that's the one where the niggers all start fighting over free food, right?

Why is the left attacking him?

Isn't this guy a brony?

>muh russia
what a faggot. go make me a sammich

>prop against a rock or something
>tfw too poor and haitian to afford a rock or something

fuck straya amirite?

Then the only solution to this problem would be to just leave them alone. Move out for good and let the natural order return to that piece of shit land. Basically let them die. In 100 years they will probably learn something.

Next I’ll bet you were only pretending to be retarded.

(((Anthony Bourdain)))

Welcome to the red pill, cookie.

You mean Anthony "no more white people" Bourdain? Piss off.

he got divorced and started dating some hollywood skank?

Fucking embarrassing.

twitter.com/Bourdain/status/918282784120229888

Sup Forums BTFO

he's boning asia argento now.

Twitter is for faggots.

fucking check out his twitter lol. shits real. op is from europe or some fag place that uses the other date format.

check his twitter its on there you lazy cocksucker

Bourdain deserves a bullet

literally /our guy/

Quality meme, bravo almost as good as the Billy Mitchell lost in Vegas meme during the shooting. Thanks user/Pol for making my day

He literally goes to non-white countries and will praise it's history/culture and condemn any sort of westernization going on then spend every america episode glorifying diversity and how a hodgepodge of races and cultures make it great.

I watched two episodes of his show back to back. In some chinese episode he goes on some spiel about how westerners/tourists are ruining things and he has to go to the back alley's to get an authentic experience, and then in the texas episode he spends an hour gushing about korean immigrants and mexican immigrants enriching our dull society. Everything that someone would go and actually visit texas for is ignored for in favor of "yay diversity!". Every episode of his show follows the same pattern. He's a purebred libcuck, fuck him.

So he made his post on the twelfth of October, which hasn't happened yet either? Fuck off, retards.