So this guy funds division across the world and nobody is coming after him?

>nobody

Globalism isa meme to distract from the Jews.

Occult. He can't be touched. He is protected by unseen forces. Its why he doesn't have bodyguards, its why the Rothschilds walk down the street by themselves. They go unnoticed by the world.

We no longer do assassinations, apparently.

This going on my next teams shirt.

Any particular reason for yellow?

Just piss stains

Idk the complexities but Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Jewson are all throwing him under the bus which is very suspicious.

It's sort of like when the pedo elite in Britain every now and again out a dead pedofile to keep people happy.

Probably is less of a zionist and more of a international. Of course they all shake hands afterwards :DDD

Was thinking the colour of Mountain Dew. So about the same.

It's time to do a citizens arrest on George Soros.

Don't want to martyr some hard working rich jew just because internet says he is bad

he has friends. though in many cases they are loosing leverage. half of its just a shell game with the promise of wealth to those who are already wealthy. kind of stupid really

his job is to ruin the global economy because some faggy book says the world will end one day. if he did it out of spite towards some one he disliked or even revenge i could respect that

where does this guy live? new york?

Yeah, because the governments support what he does; including Trump, since he hasn't declared him an enemy of state and hunted him down like Osama allegedly was.

Hey, the internet also said the holocaust is real and everybody bought that.

He doesn’t actually. He’s a meme

Us gentiles will go on living long after this Kike demon is cold and dead. Eventually all his assets passed onto his descendants will be confiscated too. LOL

The internet isn't just saying he's bad, the real reason he is bad is because everything he owns seems to effect the world negatively. Look into him yourself and you will see what I mean. He is either bad, or the world's most complete fuckup somehow was able to become rich through sheer happenstance.

I have a strange feeling he'll die at 88 on the 14th.of some month in the future.

Hopefully on the 14th of December. Just in time for Christmas.