Argwithetina

Why don’t you accept that we are white?
Also amerifats calling us niggers while we have minimal african population, i have met 3 blacks in all my life and they where diplomats sons from african countries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzMUl0T8Yc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post nipple, well see if youre white

You're white, and we've got your back. Fuck the haters.

>argentiniggera is White
>merrysharta is White
neither

Why the fuck did you post a picture of a couple of negroes? What do they have to do with anything?

Post nigger lips

u r actually white tho

here we go again friendo

>France
>white

not white, too spic-y.

>america
>le white minority in 2040

now feet

Wasn’t Argentina settled by a bunch of terronis?

The typical degenerate swede

There are some whites in argentina but also a lot of mestizos checking white on the census

youtube.com/watch?v=EzMUl0T8Yc4

Who said you weren't white?

Italians? Yea lots of them, we talk spanish with italian accent and words, it gets latina spics wet

Ok you're white stfu with the whining already is there a more complexed people here

>teronni
>Italian

Gtfo

We'll accept that you're white when you accept the Falklands belong to Britain.

I dont know what terronis are

I do, argentina’s claim is riddiculous

It’s a slur used by northern italians against southern italians.

Yea my mother’s father side of the family are “terronis”, the rest are all from spain

Yeah sure thing

My dad with Alzheimer's managed to kick your monkey's ass's in the falklands, that's just sad

Let's not forget the only and real whites of South American

Falklands was a dumb move

Chile is 90% spic

Can't blame you for trying desu, at least you guys sunk some britbong ships though that is fairly impressive

we are really white you stupid idiots

Yeah we had really good jet pilots and a solid marine, we lacked good infantry and landing infrastructure

most italians were piemontese though
there is no racial census, I would say this country is close to 70% white including some arabs (lebanese) that look european. The other 30% are mestizos, castizos, arabs and gypsies. From that 70% maybe 20% or less are nordic, the rest are alpine or mediterranean looking. Not much asians and even less africans.
Whites are having more kids compared to the first world but obviously mestizos tend to have more so percentage will go down eventually I hope this government reverse it and deport all the foreign ones.

Sounds about correct.

you speak mexican

Las Malvinas son Argentinas.

Fucking shitskins always think they are white

Those Argentinians are White -- most aren't.

forgot to add the jews, that's a mixed bag, the askhenazi look (((white))) while the sefardi look like turkish or in some cases south euros