Why is the second season so shit?

Why is the second season so shit?

I thought it was fine.

this whole anime was bullshit

Yuckyno ruined it.

It was too melodramatic, and even Hikki's design is drastically different.

It really lacked the comfy element of the first season.
Also this. She was insufferable and Yui was just annoying; not to mention that her crush on Hachiman was completely ignored.

hachiman went fullretarded

I didn't watch the second season because they changed studios. I usually wouldn't be so autistic about this kind of thing but the artstyle for Season 1 suited so well.

Because you're stupid enough the believe the show was actually a comedy

This is why it was so shit then. Who the fuck made it? It really feels like poorman's KyoAni made it. And I don't even like KyoAni that much.
The drama itself is not what makes it bad, the first season had it too; the execution is just shit.

>Preferred the second season.

I just found Iroha antics to be fun. Volume 9 was probably also the best-adapted LN volume.

Watch Saekano if you want a better series.

That's unfair, Maruto is the god of school harems.

Because it's not Saekano

friendly reminder Saika will win the 8bowl

These are all "flicks".
It's cheap romcom shit.

saekano is seriously a better series

Nope, Saekano has the better visuals, directing, and characters that put it far above the average harem.

When I saw Michiru singing Sorairo Days in ep11, I knew it was something special. Reminded me of Haruhi, but it was better. Megumi isn't autistic like Haruhi, and she's going to win.

But man, great series.

They tried adding a third girl who was garbage.

Because not enough of best girl.

fukking best gurl smoking in front of school children
>beware of your progeny

Not enough Yumiko.

Whoever made this hasn't read the novels. The Oregairu novels are better and have better characters outside of Megumi.

Who cares? Yui won. It is rare for the best girl to win.

>muh novels

The only thing that matters is the anime.

some ppl can fap to word , some cant.
it is an anology

watch Saekano bruh

Tsukihime fans would kill you.

I only know this show because some Jap artist draws LITERALLY NOTHING other than explicit yaoi images of Hachiman.

So I have a feeling I wouldn't like the show after that being my exposure to it.

why the fuck you keeping searching for them then?
>post some with Saika

Tsukihime has no anime though.

That artist draws a lot of shit too. He/She draws 8man in hetro situations with Yui, Yukino, and Haruno.

>why the fuck you keeping searching for them then?
Because I find them arousing.

True, he draws other stuff, but 90% of his art is Hachiman, and at least 60% is him getting dicked. Not complaining, just saying it's probably a bad leadin if I wanted to watch the show.

Tsukihime doesn't have an anime series.

Second season was animated miles better.

Based Takeuchi.

I-I haven't read the LNs... I-Is this true?

Yes. Yui won in the recently released LNs. Yukino helped Yui do so and was happy to do it leaving them both with a good end. Hikki and his Yui date, they hold hands, and they promise to date more.

But best girl is Sensei you dolt

I'm a Yukinofag, so this is disappointing. Oh well. Best girl never wins, I suppose.

Yui won in an alternate universe series called ANOTHER.

It's the consolation for Yuifags because the main series is on the Yukino route.

If it makes you feel better he is lying. Yukino is not actually happy with it and she gets a shitty end.

>actually believing spoilers posted without any source
c'mon user.

>It's the consolation for Yuifags because the main series is on the Yukino route.
we don't really know that and until WW writes vol 12 we should assume it is Yui's win due to the lack of any evidence against it.

Her friends are happy and she helped make them happy.

it was always garbage

The opposite is true. There would be no reason to make an entire alternate universe with huge changes done to the story and characters unless it's a different ending from the main series.

Just think logically about this.

Eh, Sup Forums has always been pretty trustworthy with spoilers in my experience. Some faggot spoiled CG for me back when it had just finished airing; same for Boogiepop.
>vol 12
He still hasn't finished it?

We know what will happen in vol 12, Yui wins and Yukinop gets fixed. They stay friends and the club if nice. 8man gets genuine too.

Show me in WW's writing where Yui lost. I can show you where she won.

Why would WW make an AU with a different end and have that end be a Yui end?

She won in an alternate universe AKA lost in the main story

If the author has any self-respect he will make it so that the 8bowl is cancelled. But as a vanillafag I'm rooting for Yui, because I believe Yui is the only grill who doesn't treat him like shit.

Saika is a close second, but the dick thing is really bothering me, sorry.

Dick? She has a dick? Silly user, Saika is clearly a she.

>ppl believe someone will win the 8bowl.

They'll fix Yukino. Yui will confess to 8man and get rejected because he loves Yukino. 8man will confess to Yukino and get rejected because Yukino can't do that to her friend. After all that they'll keep being "friends".

Fastforward 5-10 years, they're all happy. Yukino married the cunt. Yui married some drugdealer. 8man married best girl Saki.

What the fuck is wrong whit iroha?, she ruined the whole hikkiseason.

>Why is the first season so shit?

I dont need to say anything, Your pic is a good reference.