WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. PIZZAGATE BOUT TO BLOW!!!

archive.is/zNYG3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE
tvguide.com/news/jon-hamm-allegedly-tortured-a-fraternity-pledges-genitals-during-college-hazing/
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>jewgate

it's great

HAHAHAH

JEW GATE: THE GOYIM KNOW

is the fire rising Sup Forums

tfw

yes

jews going down

pile on the pressure boys, get them sock twitts on full shit!

Mike Salling arrested from Glee on pAedo charges?
Linked?

Pizzagate is a about to explode.

He was arrested in 2015 and was charged last week. 4 to 7 years prison plus registered sex offender.

Right...just like every other time... I'm not a shill I WANT this to blow wide open but this is a drop in the bucket.

This is the faucet slowly turning on.

I pray you are right. Death to pedos!

Thanks.

>Chapman

>Trump: β€œI knew the real story of Michael Jackson,” he said. β€œHe was truly one of the most talented people.”

Pedowood going to get fucked. Trump plays the long game and he's going to blow those dirty kiddie diddlin' kikes in the entertainment industry out of the entertainment. It's all going down.
CHECK 'EM!

Hitler will be vindicated

It's happening!! Women are bringing down the power structure.
Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE

They are both going to rebound into the glories of goyfucking and finally find happiness in the arms of white men.

We all will be.

Terry Crews calling them out with his fucked up experience

Part 2 Terry Crews

>Two weeks before election day 2020
>Trump under bombardment of fake negative news
>Trump tweets "Michael Jackson Was Innocent."
>Seizes control of media cycle and creates a new voting bloc out of Michael Jackson fanatics
>wins
>California secession fails, hundreds of thousands are imprisoned
>Libshits actually move to Canada.

Trump is gonna end the illuminati before the year is done.

That soon?
How the fuck is that gonna happen.

If you're not being ironic then you don't understand how deep this shit goes

He didn't even name the perp, what a joke.

She will next lean on Hillary

Pizzagate goes all the way back to the Rothschilds. Why do you think all the elites are into satanic shit? They're controlled by them. Trump travelled the world this past year to organize with all the leaders of countries about this.

Lol, these people will bring about a collapse which will make 1929 look like peanuts before they give up their power

Mel Gibson should give Terry Crews a call and discuss this Jew situation.

KNOWING about it is different from PROVING it.
There still is the court system to consider.
Unless he's going to pull a huge Nuremberg 2.0 thing or something.

Hollywood's been trying to make new friends with the aliens
By sending them our culture and our ways of life and all of our trends
Transmitting music and TV shows and all the cool clothes
Hoping for approval from the aliens but nobody knows

Oh, they're sick of our movies
They're sick of our lies
They're coming to see us
Baby get ready for a big surprise
They're bringing their weapons
They're going to shove us around
The robots are coming to bomb the city, destroy the town
Hollywood is burning down

this is a brilliant idea

He is. This time with real criminals. TRIBUNALS INBOUND.

Based Terry Crews lends his help to expose the Jews

How is he even allowed in Hollywood?

This is every woman's dream. Gold dig and marry a powerful billionaire executive, then leave when he cheats and take half his fortune plus earn the sympathy and condolences of everyone in the world.

If you live in an inverted reality. You're a degenerate. You shill for pedophiles and murderers. Either you're one yourself or you've sold your soul. Fucking disgusting subhuman.

Yes, the fire rises

There are a few competing cartels in Hollywood besides the Jews. Scientologists for instance. They may be providing him cover.

After I got redpilled I always wondered why the Jews hate scientology so much.

jewgate

Sup Forums take the whole cabal down

Based ? Didnt name the fucker - he pussied out

ohsheeit.jpg

if you want to cause some real shit make false flag articles in the editorial sections of slate vice etc claiming this is all just racist antisemitism

would probably throw some gas on the fire

We need to connect Weinstein to Pedowood, lest it goes down as the next misogynist crime by a straight white male.
How young was Emma when he got to her? How many Oakland kids go on to star in Weinstein productions?

Good point actually. Never mind, I recant my statement.

Would you say this is a
Hollycaust?

>no carlos.jpg
missed opportunity

JLaw was recruited and groomed at 15.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.
So she leaves her husband because rape, goes to hang out with another woman who left her husband for being a pedo who also works for a woman who's husband is a rapist

really activates my walnut sauce

What skeletons are hiding in his closet? How many women did he grope or men he tortured in LA?

Elaborate.

Has he said anything regarding this situation?

I guess not, because he would be jobless again, meh.

post jewgate souvenirs

>Elaborate.
tvguide.com/news/jon-hamm-allegedly-tortured-a-fraternity-pledges-genitals-during-college-hazing/

I have lost all respect for Matt Damon never really liked Ben Asslick

Kek.

Exactly. Scientologists also oppose the Psychiatric Jew.

Hollywood Jews hate Scientologists because they provide an alternate pathway to success for goyim actors/actresses, which means less opportunities for the Hollywood Jew to rape/molest/coerce beautiful goyims.

Ironically, Project Chanology was just practice for Project Jewology.

you can start threading it together by connecting Polanski's hollywood sympathizers to a permissive environment that enabled Weinstein.

It's also interesting tht they basically teach gnosticism which Jews have been trying to hide for centuries.

You know what they say, there's no business like shoah business.

Wait. What the fuck. Are you telling me that the mask wearing newfaggots who went and broke rule 1 and caused the eternal summer are also responsible for helping empower HollyJew into what they are today by proxy? This fucking ride man!

i think that's tangential and would confuse the normies

but the Polanski sympathizing/glorifying goes back four decades, lots of Hollywood libshits can be sucked into the Weinstein mire with that angle. Just look at everybody who stood and applauded when he was given awards in absentia, or the fact that he was given awards in absentia while he's on the run from rape charges, not to mention the supportive statements hollywood fucks put out. Not hard to link it to the Weinstein and other jewmolester shit.

This will wake up every american with a slap to the face.

Nah Hollyjew was already powerful long before.

Project Chanology was just us sowing our wild oates and feeling our potential power for the greater battle ahead.

Polanski gave a 13 yr old hopeful actress a bunch of drugs then raped her in the ass. Then fled the country. And Hollywood glorified and supported him. The culture that enabled Weinstein is rooted in that same soil.

Jewgate it is

Need to start piling on Twitter "My fellow Jews, we need to do better"

These fake ass bitches act like they didn't know all along.

They are pissed their kike husbands got caught and made them look bad, not because they were doing the deeds.

Bob who?

weinstein

Harvey Jewsteins brother

There are few things Jews love more than money and Mel is independently wealthy.

Wow, they are making a documentary about this??

>libs hits move to Canada
Nooooo fuck off we're over capacity as it is. We already have "Justin from Canada" as our leader. STAHP

Ben "Absolutely Haram" Al'Flick

When you see it

ben looks like a turbo alco there

>Amy (((Berg)))
hmmm

Fuck bruh have another (You)

How many child sacrifices has Katy Perry been involved with?

we need to get Rose McGowan working the Polanski angle for us

You can watch this on Jewtube. I'm gonna watch it right now.

Comped

>Amy (((Berg)))

hmmm maybe its a Hollywood Jew civil war for control?

Yeah nobody cares about 1 symbol in a movie. Hollywood is filled with pedohphiles.

That's a great way to get accused of slander by a connected Jew.

How you think jayz got where he is? Not everyone turns down the dick grab.

Shit, it might be happening.

was Rose McGowan in that cult "The Family"? Was Julian Assange and the Phoenix brothers, River and Joachin? The Family was started by one of (((them))) wasn't it? Is it another pedo cult? Also wasn't Rose McGowan involved with Marilyn Manson aka Brian Warner? There seems to be several degrees of connection with this group of folks and we need the autists here to dig, dig, dig and post the sauce in the public domain...

There was an user claiming a cam show tape will come out of her "auditioning" before she ever came to California. Wonder how old she will be in it.

That's been out for a while. It had some distribution trouble for a long time. It's good, but it only scratches the surface.

No she was in Children Of God.

But yeah The Family were fucking pedos bigtime, and they continue on today.

Read this article bro, its a fucking mindblowing eye-opener:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

shit was happening all over the world with the left at that time. that's why Hollywood didn't think Polanski's thing was a big deal.

We are living in exciting times, my friends!

all the libshit women are going to destroy the libshit men because hillary and that rothschild lady said so

it's going to be hilarious