JOHN PODESTA AYYYY THREAD!

Remember yesterday how Pedesta claimed he was to release a bunch of secret technology?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
rebeccahardcastlewright.com/2016/10/10/edgar-mitchell-wikileak-email-to-john-podesta-is-accurate/
paradigmresearchgroup.org/Rockefeller_Initiative_Documents.htm
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/08/the-long-strange-history-of-john-podestas-space-alien-obsession
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12127
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15052
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
youtu.be/kvwIYM_N7EQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never Forget.

John Podesta tortures, rapes, and sacrifices children.

Bump for pedophile pepe

Did he comp us the ayyys or what?

BTW here's the REAL photo. Mods hate this one weird trick.

Checked

Funded my lawyer goy....

#skippygate

Look up John Podesta's connection to Terri Mansfield, Edgar Mitchell (an astronaut), and Tom Delonge.
(Hint: They all had correspondance with Podesta leaked via Wikileaks. They all believe in aliens, the exoconciousness (everything that we are not), unlimited free energy, etc. and were requesting an audience with John Podesta because they wanted to get the governments attention - Podesta, although an outright evil occultist has been in favor of releasing all classified documents on UFOs to the general public for decades now).

Look into the similarities of how they all are connected.

Look into Terri Mansfields' Non-Profit work for the Department of Peace.

Look up and read Edgar Mitchell's Secretary's memoir/letter written about her conversations with him just prior to his death.

Look into the exoconciousness.

Look into zero-point energy.

Look up the Freedom of Information Act Files that were summoned documenting Hillary Clinton and Lauren Rothschilds' communications and meetings.

These are only opening to the rabbit hole, but know that today's announcement was nothing short of absolutely astounishing. It confirmed what

link?

I can't help to think we are demonizing podesta for a bunch of personal emails that we don't understand.

Yeah but he was with her so its forgiven.

many Sup Forums "magick" acknowledgers have been reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing about ever since the initial leak.

If this project gets the right funding (which its apparent they will if you watch the trailer) the company will inevitably "come across" "reality-shattering" truths that will revolutionize conciousness, space-travel, the way we view time, and basically live our entire lives.

Watch this video for some more clues:
youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

The question is will the technology be used for good or evil?

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT

FORGIVEN? You people will all perish soon. Nothing is stopping the coming storm that will undo everything you've done.

A butt plug that never stops vibrating?

>he reads the wikileaks like it's scripture

Look into project blue beam, but I'm not so sure about CarlG :|

Someones gotta pay attention for the sake of humanity. Otherwise all the circle jerkers and sharia blue would make sure this goes under the radar.

>Dems SO desperate to obscure what's coming they are about to go full ayy lmao disclosure

that was an interdasting vidya. ty!

Can't find anything boot Ed Mitchell's secretary. Link?

Ol' skippy is still a child molester and devil worshiper. Stop giving him free advertisement for his and Tom DeLonges new cash-grab.

lel good reference

SKIPPY, YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK.

Shill. Go cuckold you wife.

No problem. Keep the dream alive, the more of us in the know the stronger we are against their tactics.

rebeccahardcastlewright.com/2016/10/10/edgar-mitchell-wikileak-email-to-john-podesta-is-accurate/

Two bonuses for those of you interested:

Hillary Clinton, Rockefeller (I am high af and didnt mean Rothschild) FOIA Documents:

- paradigmresearchgroup.org/Rockefeller_Initiative_Documents.htm

Laurence Rockefeller directly tells Hillary Clinton that he wants to pay the United States Government so that he can be ahead of the world consciously.

Look at the picture attached. Look at the book. Read the correspondence between both Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton's offices and the Rockefellers.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/08/the-long-strange-history-of-john-podestas-space-alien-obsession

An explenation of John Podesta's long history of UFO/Alien obsessions.

Excuse my typing autism. Been a long day and I'm surprised to see the community taking this so lightly.

E-mail Correspondence between Terri Mansfield/Edgar Mitchell and Podesta:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12127

Email between Edgar Mitchell and John Podesta discussing the importance of discussing the Disclosure of life that is looking to advance our race forward (keep in mind he was one of our countries most honored astronauts and walked on the moon):
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15052

Bonus:
Look up the similarities between google/the internet and the collective conciousness.

Look into Google's prediction of the 2016 USA Presidential Election and how it was determined.

The secret technology was revealed to be a donate $200 paypal button.

I've heard that magnetically doped superfluid helium-4 in a toroidal shaped closed system accelerated in a magnetic field does weird shit when the super fluid is accelerated fast enough.

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

scroll through after watching this video some beta made.

youtu.be/kvwIYM_N7EQ

He told Morgan he figured out how to realize his masterpiece of wireless free energy. Got blacklisted and murdered decades later when he made the news claiming to have a death ray

Checked!

go to sleep, Tom

Move your dumbass back to Europe.

Here

Kek Freemason Tom and the disinfo ayyygents think they can shill their shit here and not be called out on it.

>file deleted
what was this

some shitty alien suit blurry photo, didnt bother saving before it was deleted by user

If anyone is actually reading these links/leads I'll post moar.