68-0-0

>68-0-0

Can anyone stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jE2w4nJlk0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he a mary sue or something?

Takamaru will bitchslap this anorexic midget.

He's the final boss.

>2016
>having a neck

Ippo is gonna learn that making a new Dempsey is going to cut it. He starts learning every past opponent's siganture moves. Date's screw punch, Ryo's flicker jab, Miyata's ccounters, Woli's bullshit, etc. He will combine them all together in one huge combo attack.

Takamura when he realises that Ricardo has more wins then him.

that's not really takamuras problem, more like the gyms because they are unable to find opponents willing to fight him
Takamura has him beat easily in the number of belts

Brock is a massive hack.
>dominated literal whos
>get BTFO by first actual competitor
>literally have to go to a scripted wrestling platform to gain """wins"""
>people still think he's a top fighter

we can't have another fight where Ippo doesn't get beat up and uses japanese spirit/oxygen to win. the one time he beats someone with one punch everyone around him told him he fucked up somehow.

heavyweight mma fighters are mostly all hacks anyway, there's only ever 2 or 3 good heavies fighting competitively at a time.

Hippo with performance enhancers can.

Why does he have a dick sword on his chest?

I think that Sendo and Miyata are both going to challenge Ricardo before Ippo.
Ippo is much much too early to fight Ricardo in his current form. He needs to further develop the Dempsey, even if he's very close to its next evolution. He needs to be able to put 100% of his strength when punching rather than 70-80% and risk everything rather than just hope he'll come out still walking.
But most importantly, Ippo needs to stop taking every single hard punch all the time. He needs to be able to avoid every single punch with the Dempsey and hit hard in a way that will assure him victory.
If Ippo ever defeats Ricardo, literally every no name boxer will think Ippo got lucky and will challenge him. This means he will need to solidify his strength before he becomes world champ.

I also predict that Ippo will move up weights. When Aoki got fucked up by this weird boxer, Takamura got pissed. The boxer's coach boasted that there didn't exist any boxer that could challenge his boxer. Takamura said that there existed one but saying who it is would be insane and ridiculous. That person is Ippo. And it is ridiculous. That would imply that Ippo will be able to defeat Ricardo, move up ranks and only then beat up that weird boxer to avenge Aoki.

From there, Ippo will be playing on the world stage and fight against Volg again, then against Mashiba.

So he can slay your mum.

Yeah, fighting with his best simply isn't enough. Ippo needs more. But he's too kind of a person top change.
What can make Ippo become brutal without being insulted? Becoming the challenger mentality isn't enough as well.

All memes about yamato damashii and oxygen into his muscles, Ippo isn't THAT far below Martinez. His loss to Gonzalez had just as much to do with mentality as it did innate flaws in his fighting style, and he's mostly fixed his fighting style stuff with new dempsey well not really, he still fights like a fucking idiot, but I'm sure the series will pretend that one special move will fix all of his flaws.Once Martinez kills Sendo in the ring or something to fix the motivational part Ippo probably has a pretty decent chance.

the dempsey needs to be a simple reflexive and intuitive motion he does to dodge and counter in between basic boxing. it can't be a special move trump card all in to use when he's about to lose like it is right now.

I think that the Dempsey is going to become his signature prime attack like it used to be.
Everything Ippo had, his basics, was weak shit. His past two fights, the Mexican #2 and the 2 ton punch guy stopped Ippo's main rhythm. Hell, even that monkey called his attacks predictable and the same. His basics are boring. He always lucks a single punch and turns the tide and wins. And like that mexican boxer showed, it's not enough to win if the opponent has experience.

Ippo is going to develop the Dempsey 2.0 that will have multitude attack patterns, waves, and options that will make it impossible to break. If someone moves, Ippo just Gazzel punches then goes back into the Dempsey, he then just changes the rotation, moves up, backs up, goes vertically, the Dempsey counter counter counter like he did with Sawamura (although that Mexican boxer showed that it could be stopped if you clinch)

The evolved Dempsey will become his ultimate hard attack pattern and people will try to crack it open like they did when Ippo first developed it when he lost.
I don't think it's a coincidence that when Ippo lost, he developed the Dempsey, and now that he lost again, he tried something new and developed the Dempsey 2.0 on his own (though with Coach giving him guidance on how to evolve it).

Also, I've been rereading Ippo recently and Ippo 'sealed' the Dempsey at around chapter 570 or so. It's been almost 15 years since Ippo has been building up the Dempsey. So when Coach is hyped about finally releasing it, I'm sure the author is as well.

I want Ippo to cross that line Takamura made and join the rest of the inhumans.

This.

I seriously can't wait for Ippo to endlessly use the Dempsey constantly while mixing it up, avoiding every punch and punching from every angle.

It's going to be hype as fuck.

How well would Ippo characters do in Grappler Baki? Could Martinez or Takamura beat Ali Jr?

PED testing

Im pretty sure the ending will be Ippo finally realizing what means being strong, losing to Ricardo and retiring. And Takamura will lose his sight in his final match.

And Ippo vs Miyata?

Mexicans are boxing gods, apparently

>he thinks that the story won't go for another 2000 chapters with Ippo climbing the weight classes

I don't know much about boxing but apparently they are.

nahhhh

He's modeled after a real life Boxer, who retired undefeated so... No. He's going to retire and Ippo is going to compete with Miyata for the belt.

they will fight after both retire, pretty much like in Rocky III ending

They'll never fight because Itagaki is going to challenge Miyata and beat him in his shitty UBER EDGY I'M BETTER THAN IPPO, LOOK I DEFEATED YOUR RIVAL, I'M TOOOOOTALLY BETTER THAN YOU!!! bullshit.

It's going to happen and it's going to be terrible.

>Itagaki is going to challenge Miyata and beat him
I'm the first one to point how shitty Morikawa's writing has become, but I seriously can't see this ever happening.

Do Pro's always need fights in order to sustain? Why not chill and train average and just wait? surely winning prize pools and sponsors would be enough to live off easy

Really?
Before Itagaki went to fight those two speeder boxers, that reporter chick had a talk with him about who's the fastest man in Japan.
Miyata and those two guys Itagaki beat were brought up. She mentioned how Itagaki is better because Miyata's weight training makes him imperfect. And I can totally see Itagaki getting back from his broken pride, going full edgy again to defeat Ippo and decide that he might as well 'steal' Miyata's rivalry to prove he's better than Ippo.
The small fact of showing Itagaki is better than Miyata is enough to make me suspect that they will eventually fight somewhere down the line.

Also Itagaki's bullshit 'lol I can think of animal names and punch instinctively and perfectly' is fucking shit.

Itagaki needs a serious beating.

>Aoki gets his shit fucked up by Iga
>Kimura finally finds his motivation, changes weight classes and challenges Iga for a revenge fight
Is there any other way this storyline could possibly go?

Chocolatito will.

he got one, by his thick-eyebrowed rival no less. he could have easily won but he underestimated him and got rekt.

He just got one.

dan fucking severn can stop anyone desu

I'm pretty sure he got a serious beating.
That day was such a glorious day.
>watching yourself get beaten in slow motion and being unable to stop it
Glorious.

Ippo beats Ricardo, moves up weight classes and avenges Aoki.
Takamura predicted it.

he lost the title in less than 30 secs. How thats not a beating?

Could current Itagaki outbullshit Woli?

Takamura didn't say a name. And your idea wouldn't solve Kimura's arc.

QUICKEST LOST IN THE STORY.
Not even that guy Ippo beat up during Takamura's fight against Brian Hawk went down so quickly.

Probably.
Woli learns fast and is a genius but Itagaki slows time to the point of bullet time and he's basically a Sugar Ray mixed with Mohammed Ali.

>Takamura didn't say a name.
That's the point. Takamura said that saying the name would be ridiculous at this point in time. And honestly it is.
>who's going to beat Iga? There's no one, NO ONE Hahahahahahaha
>yeah there is, but it's kinda of a long strentch and bullshit to say
>come on say it
>it's Ippo, he's gonna beat Ricardo and then start over from the bottom and beat your boxer
Kimura doesn't fit the bill. He's a shit fighter.

There is no one else except Ippo.

Is there a boxing character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Ippo with his new demsy roll unleashed? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Ippo's rib cracking liver blow. I'm not talking about gazelle punch Ippo either. Hell, I'm not even talking about the Dempsey Screen to counter Wally's movements. Im also not talking about the time he did a liver blow into a gazelle punch into the Dempsey roll to beat Sendo. I'm definitely not talking about how he can stop his Dempsey roll at will to counter counters making it impossible to counter him. And im for sure not talking about how he took a full on counter to the face then laid a guy out with one punch.

this sounds way to real and it's making me sad

>Kimura doesn't fit the bill. He's a shit fighter.
That's why it's ridiculous. Ippo is a world ranker, he doesn't need to start from the bottom. Takamura has been moving up weight classes by challenging the champions directly.

Ok, let me rephrase that: Itagaki needs a more serious beating. Sawamura after Ippo fight level of injuries.

I'm pretty sure everyone can agree that Takamura saying Ippo will beat Ricardo, the legendary monster boxer champion is ridiculous to mention, right?

When you move up classes, you do.

Kimura never improved and is shit.

His last match was him going all out and fucking up after round 3. He ended with a draw. Aoki actually won his match.

Ippo beating Ricardo to then fight Iga is more ridiculous than saying Kimura will beat him. Because it's more ridiculous, it's impossible for Takamura to say it.

And Ippo has yet to state his intention to beat Ricardo. And even if he had, the guy Takamura was talking to had no way of knowing about it. As far as that guy knows, there should be nothing ridiculous about "our word ranker wants to change weight classes, he's going to move up and crush your puny national level fighter".

>double posting to agree with yourself

This fucking shit is still going on? WHY?!?!?!

>And Ippo has yet to state his intention to beat Ricardo.
So you're saying it'll never happen
>he hasn't stated it yet, so it'll never happen
That's stupid.

>the guy Takamura was talking to had no way of knowing about it.
I don't see how that relates to anything.

>there should be nothing ridiculous about "our word ranker wants to change weight classes, he's going to move up and crush your puny national level fighter".
If the implication is that Ippo will only move up after he's defeated Ricardo, then yes, it is insanely ridiculous.

Why the fuck can't you accept Ippo eventually fighting and defeating Ricardo so that he can beat Iga?
You're really stuck on this denial.

Reclarification is a thing.

Ippo is canonically the perfect featherweight. It's been pointed out multiple times that he never has to do weight management. It's never come up as an issue.

He's not changing weight classes. Aoki will beat Iga via some bullshit.

He's obviously talking about Ippo.

Fuck no. Woli is invincible.

Itagaki is honestly overrated as fuck, he beats absolute bottom-feeders like fucking Saeki (Sendo BTFO'd this nigga in one round) and people act like he's a god. Yeah the author gives him bullshit hax abilities but those hardly matter in the face of actual results.

He'd get crushed if he ever faced someone who actually knows what he's doing, like Miyata or whatever.

the same reason why any other series in existence is still going on; they're going to squeeze every last bit of money they can before they willingly give it up

>Why the fuck can't you accept Ippo eventually fighting and defeating Ricardo so that he can beat Iga?

Considering it was you that got absolutely B T F O a couple years ago when you swore that Ippo would beat Alf and move on to beat Ricardo and shitposted every thread to death about it, which was so obviously wrong everyone was just laughing at you when Ippo got rekt - No.

>yfw

Yeah, you're in total denial
>Ippo's the best featherweight, he'll never move up!
Despite the fact that Ippo will do the same as Takamura and move up. And that for the manga to go another +1000 chapter, it requires Ippo to move up in the world and in the weight class.

Also that page of Coach talking about the world with 6 hidden faces along with Ricardo. As Coach said, once Ippo opens the Dempsey 2.0, the world powers will have to take notice.

>Aoki will beat Iga via some bullshit.
Please, Aoki is shit.

My timeline was wrong. He's still going to fight Alf again and beat him before moving onto Ricardo.

Sure thing retard

>Mangapanda AND mangastream

You'll see.
Time will prove me right.

This. He's based on Ricardo Lopez.
People waiting for an asspull victory to happen are going to be mad.

You're a massive hack.

This. Fuck Itagaki. His family's cool though. They should have just had him be a weight class below Ippo instead of pulling this 'new featherweight up and commer' bullshit no one cares about.

Weakness of brock lessnar Steroids and soon RKO

Doesn't he absolutely suck at boxing?

Shit of humanity like donald trump

What Ippo need is not to become brutal, it's to get a fucking ego - he has always gone in as the challenger, and that is okay, but not if he want to actually be the best. If he want to be the best, he has to develop a ego and mentality that he is. What we need is a fight with Ippo realizing he is better then his opponent and crushing them. He needs pride, like Takamura.

Ricardo giving an uppercut to donald please

He is a manlet, how is he gonna be able to climb the classes? It's not like he is Takamura that is big to begin with.

Is Ippo even proud of his accomplishments and strength?

He's not going to jump six weight classes. One at a time.

>Is Ippo even proud of his accomplishments and strength?
No he is not, that is the problem. He beats all these people with ambitions and dreams that worked their asses of and claims to carry their spirit when he fight, but he does not.
He has no pride or ego regarding his own strength or the people he has defeated, and that is the problem. Ippo would never get angry loosing a fight he should win, because he never actually believe he is better then his opponent.
That is what makes him weak, he has no pride.

Yeah, it's not in his nature to be prideful, he's too much of a pacifist despite going all out when boxing.

I wonder what will give him pride.

Something about his father perhaps, or his girl.
How can he claim to be worth anything good in life if he never see himself as the man most worthy of it?

OP said stop him, not run away and win by technicality

I mean, no. You're totally wrong.

MMA fighters are only passable striker as a rule, sure, but they'll pretty much beat any other kind of specialized fighter most of the time (in a sanctioned fight, at least) because of the combination of skills. They are also generally above average wrestlers/grapplers because of the focus of that in an MMA bout.

If you're fighting a wrestler, you use your wrestling skills to stay on your feet and force a striking fight.

If you're fighting a striker, you wrestle them to the ground where they can't strike you.

This has been proven literally time and again since like the 80's when MMA first started getting big. I'd put my money on the UFC heavy-weight champ over the WBC heavy-weight champ in a free-style match any day of the week.

Gotta admit his reflexes and dodging skills are godlike, but i second this

You would be literally retarded to make that bet. There is a reason most mma experts talk about how shallow that division is. Its the same reason most top heavyweights in mma are old as fuck for mma. Its also the same reason fedor is the only dominate heavyweight champ.

So with the current Aokimura arc.
I personally think aoki will get btfo and retire. Iga will trashtalk him so kimura will move up in weight class with aoki becoming like a coach or something and because kimura will be at his natural weight class he will be able to beat Iga then retire

He's like 50 years old. Hippo could just wait until he's 60 and then challenges him.

>Ippo goes another 2000 chapters
>Him and Kumi still haven't kissed

The featherweight version of Mayweather can.

Mayweather beat Marquez like a drum, who uses the same style as Ricardo Lopez (the guy who Ricardo Martinez is based on).

youtube.com/watch?v=jE2w4nJlk0Q

He's been hyped up too much to simply retire.

little sharkslut.

Face it One Piece will finish before Ippo. At this current point in the manga at more than a 1000+ pages, fucking Ippo is no where near as strong as this guy. Got utterly destroyed the last time he fought them and now has to find a new way to fight. Jesus christ this is bullshit.

>2016
>Being a headlining MMA fighter and not juicing

Slap on the wrist incoming. Credibility keeps getting flushed down the drain with UFC.

Oh, so you're saying an athlete that trains exclusively for his sport would beat another athlete of the same level who trains in a different yet related sport?

WOW. You have opened my eyes, I have never heard of such a thing, ever. Do you have a blog?

Itagaki imouto will win.

You know, these are great posts.