IT'S HAPPENING: BOB WEINSTEIN IS GOING DOWN TOO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Eg0gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek, jewboys going down

Pizzagate turned into pedogate turned into JEWGATE

>yfw Jewish domino effect

Why believe this stupid cult cunt roastie. Fuck her.

>Anonymous sources say...

She really just sounds like a narcissistic cunt bag.

who did this jew piss off? there are loads of others just like him... why aren't they in trouble?

there must be more to this story then a bunch of sluts accusing him.

>unless you can handle Bob Weinstein yourself. As well as Charlie Sheen.
wait, what's this about charlie sheen?

I do. Death to all likes.

praise kek

if an obese fuck tried to rape you you'd be pissed too

As if they aren't all the same. Always follow the nose.

Sacrificial lamb.

Hi Bob

explain how you know this

When did ((they)) start using Australian proxies to run their JIDF efforts?

pedowood was before pizzagate

You said it yourself, there are tons of others doing this, they get nothing. The shit only started to fly after one allegation, so he pissed off the wrong person and then they piled on to finish him off.

>Jew feud that happens to be a handy distraction.

Mel was right about Hollyjew but Sup Forums is gonna be what brings them down

>coming for you Bob

> all of kikewood knew he was this way all along

Well...color me shocked

> mfw any of these stupid whores with millions in their bank accounts pissing and moaning about what they had to do to get it, as if hollywood hasn't been this way since day one.

Oh, and seriously, let's not sit here and act like any of these sluts are fucking victims, cause you sure as fuck don't see them feeling bad for playing the vagina card when it comes to any other circumstance where they think putting out is going to benefit them.

If it's like anything else with women, the only reason why these cunts that are pissing and moaning are doing so is because they feel like they either didn't get enough money or career bump for sucking his cock or think doing this is somehow going to get their washed up, has been, irrelevant asses another 15 minutes on TV.

Either way, I'm happy to watch these liberal hypocrites eat each other alive.

>anonymous Sup Forumsacks bring down Hollywood

"Death to all likes"? You won't get Facebook buddies that way friend.

All these whore celebs coming out against Harvey for muh feminizm points, but yet refused to name others. Normies don't even believe that Harvey's the only creepy kike in (((Hollywood))).

> had to sit in a room with a guy in a bathrobe
> give him a massage
> watch him masturbate

> these things constitute rape

Um, no...they don't.

If women just learned to suck a cock with a smile once in a while, esp when it comes to getting a boost in your career where your only sole talent is your looks, they wouldn't have half the fucking problems they got.

soon
>do it for Mel. he did it for you

>Tfw just watched Hacksaw Ridge
Mel is a god tier director, and Vince can act the serious part. What a great fucking movie

> implying """ tiger blood """ guy wasn't making moves on anything that had a vagina in a 20 mile radius

seven
gram
rocks

So... who's going to call Evan Hainey?

Someone got the screenshot of Amanda Bynes calling out Dan?

he better not have touched /our tay/

ITS THE SAME THING YA DUNCE

>dominose

>Bob is staying at the peninsula hotel

Was fake account.

He jewd a group of jews. Hollywood lets this bad behavior go rampant because its such a cash cow. Ok you want some money or a favor from us here ya go but you better give us double sheckles back or youl be sorry. Harvey did not pay his double sheckles and they took him down and all his credability, all h can do know is sink hollywoood like the titanic and expose ppl worse than him, but theyl prob kill his family for that. Their is way worse kikes and jewerywood like dan schneider

'bout fkn time we got Jewgate.

Someone send a link to drudge, breitbart,tmz

All the cards are falling

Who is writing this?

His brother bob is going down too? Kek

The media would go NUTS if it was Mel and not Weinstein

Mel is great, we have the best, Mel, Eastwood, Stallone, Willis, Woods. Real men.

There's a good connection via an underwater cable between the US and the east coast of Australia. I use it myself. Very very rarely get cut off.

I like how Jewish pedophile rings in Hollywood, New York City, and Miami are basically an open secret and have been for decades because they pay off the parties to not investigate them, and yet all it took was one angry woman writing a memo to topple the Tower of the Talmud.

>Either way, I'm happy to watch these liberal hypocrites eat each other alive.

Yeah, this shit is an absolute thing of beauty.

Mel Ascendant.

Mel warned us about them. Now Sup Forums autists are bringing him jewgate

Can someone fill me in?? His brother now going down? I thought he dindu nuffin??

Hope it all comes crashing down

Wait so this woman takes a $100K settlement from Weinstein in 97, and now all of a sudden she's a fighter who's all about helping women defiled by sleazy pricks like Harvey?

If she really had principles and cared about helping women wouldn't she of refused the settlement and took it all the way through the courts and exposed him for what he is earlier?

Why did she accept a settlement and subsequent relatively successful career and only speak up about it now?

Genuinely interested in anyone's insight to her actions here. Is she just a hypocritical and selfish career woman who is using this opportunity to put herself in the spotlight, or did she have a legitimate reason to be silent this whole time?

It clearly means she got AIDS from Charlie Sheen

YA THINK YA

>willing to fuck when she needed the movies
>no movies anymore, suddenly it's a problem

Gag orders after taking a settlement would be a legitimate reason to be silent

She took hush money,she's no better then the people she's ragging on

Weinerstein new the risks, time he pays up

> implying if he did, that it wasn't completely consensual on her part, like it was with the vast, vast, vast majority of these gashes who call themselves actresses.

All you need to see is the look on their face, that "yea, I'm living the life caused I sucked the right cock", "cat that ate the canary" sideways smile that says it all.

>Charlie Sheen

This shit wan't exactly secret, we all know these women were fucking and sucking their way to the top
Why is this all of sudden news,what's ((their)) end game?

Ah good point.

I agree. I don't see how you take hush money and think you are much better then degenerates like Harvey.

If she was truly principled and wanted to stop this sort of thing she wouldn't of taken hush money. It smacks of selfish career woman just playing the game to me.

Are there any legit reasons why she would of not pursued it and instead settled? I honestly don't know what the legal climate was back then, would she of had a chance if she had stood on her principles and pursued Harvey through the courts?

You guys realize most people are going to see these fuckers as just “white” people and not kikes right? You’ll surely never hear on the media a mention that they are Jewish. Yes it seems obvious with his last name, but to most people who don’t view Jews as the constant enemy like Sup Forums this will mean jack shit. The deceptive fuckers can basically choose to be white or Jewish and use whatever narrative they want at the time to push their agenda.

Exactly when is Dan going to the Stake for ruining child actresses. 18+ women we already knew blew the right people for fame, kids shouldnt.

So.... this was a "Come to me then bend the knee" order. Lovely

Who is this Dan person?

Rose Mcgowen she's the chick from the show charmed.

Also means (( Bob )) was in on it.

Lindsay Lohan is a child actress. They most likely started raping her as a child

Pizzagate just became jewgate

Can we get a background on Evan Hainey? Looks like he was providing the young girls

I feel sorry for her but she sounds seriously unstable

Do you feel it?

You dont melt down like that and have Charlie Sheen pay your taxes for you without having something that needs to be kept quiet. If she came out and wrote a book about her experiences she would ruin a lot of people. Surprised she is still alive. Jews killed Michael Jackson after they couldnt smear him as a pedo because he kept calling out the Jews.

Dan LurkMoreFaggot

>who did this jew piss off?

Trump made a deal with the other Jews?
Jewish civil war going on maybe.
Cultural marxist Jews are going to pay for their Obama support after Obama screwed over Israel with the UN resolution.

I want to believe Trump had a hand in this, but I think we are just seeing Elite Jews cast out an Elite Jew for not playing their game their way. We will probably never see what led to this, just a result that will be over in a few weeks.

> all of kikewood sees the 500lb. silverback perv kike sitting on the coffee table for the past 50+ years, but they've been denying the line for so long, and ignoring everything they've seen and heard for so long, that it's just second nature to these people because ultimately, as long as everyone stfu about it or keep flat out denying it, the dirty kike perv millionaire producer money/career gravy train can keep rolling on.

Why else would the these fucking scumbags have kept their mouth shut till the morning they picked up their iphone and seen that he "lost his job" and was "out of the company"?

Because they knew at that point, it most likely wouldn't come back to haunt them unless they had their own skeletons in the closet they're hoping to god nobody finds out about.

I mean, fuck...there are TONS of documentaries and biographical articles and stories about actresses from the oldest days of hollywood who's entire careers are attributed to the fact that they were banging the right producer or celebrity...and did it happily.

The only thing secret about this is who sucked and fucked the most out of all of them to get the farthest.

Obligatory: archive.is/Eg0gk

>Hacksaw Ridge
gotta watch that again

>While Bob was staying at the Peninsula hotel he asked a young lady, Lindsay Lohan, to meet with him for a good ol' rub n tug

Sup Forums I am disappoint. Can you all really not see the end game here? The kikes give up a sacrificial lamb and all the sudden there are 2 side effects. First, no one is talking about the shooting any more. That's relatively minor compared to the true goal here. Right now there is nationwide attention to the issue of seen in power using it to sexually harass women. They're going after Trump. Mr grab them by the pussy himself. There is talk about Bannon saying that there's only a thirty percent chance that Trump finishes his first term. What do you think will happen when women start coming forward in droves to tell all about how they were groped or harassed by Trump? This is the end game. They want him out. This would get it for them.

(((Evan Hainey))) in the email just made his Instagram private.

He runs a talent agencies for young girls. Lots from Nickolodean

He probably provides the talent and pizza

Just imagine a Hollywood where actors were chosen for their acting skills and not their skills in the sack.

Duuuuuude. Even as a gay male I get that we're all bad, bad monkeys trying to stick our dicks into anyone that we fancy. We're at some intersection between Bonobo free love chimps and the horrible common "I like the hood a lot" chimpanzee.

Maybe we ought to have a universal "Sorry I hit on you" tip bucket

They are going to protect ((their)) pedos till the bitter end,((they)) have no choice.
If one pedo get's outed in they way weinstien was for being a ((normal)) Hollywood jew, they'll all get outed fast

Seriously serious question: could this latest Hollywood/WeinsteinGate be a distraction for Pizzagate? Could Weinstein be a willing sacrifice?

Let's weigh the two: a bunch of Hollywood whores who knowingly & happily went along with Weinstein's harassment so they could further their careers (but are only coming out now to denounce him because it's probably required in this distraction scheme)

OR

innocent children.

Is this a distraction?

Not everyone is a sexual deviant like you are , faggot
Go practice your pride in pedophilia elsewhere

HAHAHAHAHAAAaaaa

Of course both of them were in on it.

Holy Shit I hope someone takes down these pedos i mean seriously, But more than that we need a special console on the clinton's and their foundation NOW!!!

It’s always been challahgate

THEY ARE IN TROUBLE

THE WEINSTEINS WERE JUST THE FIRST DOMINOES

Don't you get it yet? The plug has been pulled and the swamp in Hollywood is being drained!

Pedowood on suicide watch

It really could be, but it so close to where the shit.
An investigation into this could lead people down the path these perverts don't want people to go
I'm more inclined to think it's a slide story from Vegas or some shit ,and the pedo revelations about might be coming soon .
Hollywood seems to be failing, so ((they)) figure it's time to feed them to the dogs?

Haha, maybe the idiot libshits should have thought twice about supporting feminism and so on?

This is seriously their own doing and they will be utterly, utterly destroyed by their own creation.

Hopefully, it'll spread to the music industry. My dad worked for [Nintendo] and he said execs had couches and 'do not disturb' signs for their offices. My mom used to hate going to events as everyone was completely slimy.

You realize a lot of the most upvoted / applauded responses on this story, everywhere, have been highlighting Jewish nepotism? You realize a lot of actual articles are highlighting his distinctly kikeish corruption?

It's an opportunity. All we have to do is never let them forget his cock was ritually circumcised.

Girl leaning on Taylor looks drugged and the one in the white top next to him looks so uncomfortable

> not angelina jolie

I'd be willing to bet money on it.

The other one that comes to mind is madonna.

>My dad worked for [Nintendo]
So you were literally that kid back in grade school?

>uninformed
they share their roots

Could be. Burning Harvey in hopes to save their own hides

I've been hearing about this all day on every news channel.

Isn't Bob Harvey's brother? Could anyone with even an average brain believe that Harvey could be doing this shit for decades and Bob was never like let me get in on this gravy train.