HELP FINDING PHONE NUMBER

I have the username and correct password to an account of Paddocks; however, there is a confirmation screen I can't get past. We need to find a telephone number associated with either Stephen or Eric.

3xx-xxx-__00

We need the first two of the last four digits. I'm assuming it's a 310 number like the other numbers associated with Paddock, but none of the known numbers end in 00.

PLEASE DON'T SPERG AND ATTEMPT TO LOGIN TO ANY ACCOUNTS

If you sperg we will be locked out.

We have a username/pass, we just need the phone number for confirmation. Please help us find this phone number.

Once it's found I will recruit someone else to do the actual logging in because I don't want to get vanned.

Other urls found in this thread:

allareacodes.com/
cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-shooter-brother-speaks-again/
theplasticscreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf
archive.fo/nKLVo
a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/stephen-paddock-check-ht-jc-171005_4x3_992.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These are the phone numbers I have that are associated with Stephen, unfortunately none of them end with 00.

Bumping

What is the account for?
- Jeff, FBI

His ISIS pension plan.

Check 'em for what you need

When all else fails, user...
>ROLL and use last two digits.

Roll

blessed be the digits above
only there will you find the answer

It has already been posted. He posted it on a forum. Just Google it.

chekd

roll

I ain't clickin that shit nigga... :/

bump

310 and 323 are common numbers associated with any phone in the Socal area. If he had 310 numbers, he might have a 323 number

I bet that equifax hack has all his info. Im sure the right hackers can find it

Umm, is this going to involve guessing the number from a confirmation text?

A test of Kek's powers?

>bump

What about a phone number associated with his lady friend who went to the Philippines?

What's her number?

How many more attempts do you have left?

386 is Melbourne, FL, which is where the brother lives. Could also be that.

What about any numbers associated with him, brother, relative business related numbers.

I have 3 #'S for her. End in 94,67,06

Central FL area code is 321.

>I don't want to get vanned

why would you fags partyv& yourselves?

i tried

Not it then, must end in 00.

We need to think about which public records may possibly have a phone number associated with them. Tax records, real estate, he bought and sold real estate.

Nobody can compare him to anybody. It's no competition. He was rich, lived a completely carefree lifestyle comprising of gambling and fine dining. He owned a company, multiple properties & an asian companion of great complexion. He never compromised for anybody and even compensated his own family and helped them retire early which is honestly compelling. If Stephen Paddock was so successful and compassionate, why did he decide to do what he did? I truly cannot comprehend it. It's clearly complicated but such an obvious good man of great composure shouldn't want to end anybody's life before ending his own. Do you think he had some sort of compulsion disorder? If we can't figure out a motive...you would think he would have a computer, right? Has law enforcement gone into his home and checked his belongings? I'm sure you all agree that this whole scenario is complex. I'm hoping we get more from the investigation. Thoughts?

Anyone check a listing on all those LLC's?

maybe a financially endowed user can do some spokeo com checks? on teraeric1, etc, etc...

Isn't that just going to send an SMS to that phone for a verification code?

allareacodes.com/
>310 - Los Angeles, CA
>321 - Orlando, FL

cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-shooter-brother-speaks-again/
>Eric Paddock, speaking outside his Orlando home

I'm surprised FB doesn't turn off account recovery on accounts like these

Here user
BoJack Horseman would have wanted it this way
theplasticscreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf

Did you try 000? Maybe he put in 0s to bypass the security.

lul

Bump

archive.fo/nKLVo

Anyone working the possible alias? Benjamin r. Barriga

Nope it's asking to verify a portion of the phone number and has an entry box where you can input it.

Already checked that, no numbers ending in 00.

00 probably a business number.

Nice digits pupper!

>310 LA Area Code 675 (Dash) 2570
Try replace 7 with 0 Possible?

Good point, I'll remember this, but I don't want to get locked out trying.

Go to infinity chan you retard. All the newfags will ruin this

Number of his paradise horse ranch?

Bump

brainlet, bump for helpz

Sup Forums is such shit now

Anyone have a list of his companies? i can run those for numbers

Bump stock

B U M P
U
M
P

nice gif

Was eric paddock born in Colorado in 1954...and dabble in selling art? specifically photography?

Why?

Unrelated, but found Paddock's companies in NV

Some1 just created a post with his DL license number ... maybe they have more info?

sure why not
everything is true here at Sup Forums's bullshit palace

top kek

>Thoughts?
He didn't do it. He was the perfect man to take the fall because there's no motive to uncover.

Point of order. At first it looks like you know all the numbers except the underscores. So you say the number is 3xx-xxx-__00. So using the x's to indicate numbers you know but you have redacted to maintain control of the information. Fine. But then you say you only think the area code is 310 (or even 3-anything).

So for clarity's sake, is it:
3xx-xxx-__00
or:
___-___-__00
?

Because if it's the former, you're talking about 100 different answers, and if it's the latter it's 100 million.

Checked do this OP

beauty at EVERY size

You do realize you are breaking the law.

Married!

You do realize all CIA/FBI traitors will be hung on the day of the rope?

Might be associated with property in Melbourne, Florida, 386 area code central Florida.

fuggin Lockheed. can't believe the spooks haven't erased his employment from there. too obvious. almost like they want us to now he was a spook

hence why he said he didnt want to get v& use brains for once user

-nsanon

Check the clerk records. No numbers listed on property deeds

roll for truth

oh you fuckin moron, it's all about the same speed of rounds, you're so fuckin virgin just shut up ...

you can't get down to a shorter 250 yards, the bullet would be so god damned slow to arrive that much closer to the slower sound report, a guy with 23 guns would never use it

Picture of a cheque that looks like it has the first 6 of said phone number on it. Find the last two?

I'm sure we can fill in the blanks via searches on different free sites.

a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/stephen-paddock-check-ht-jc-171005_4x3_992.jpg

10 million but yeah still impossible ...Any verification I've seen like this proceeds to text a verification code to the confirmed number. Which is useless because all of Paddocks 13 phones are in Jesus Campos' ass

Cciia.gov.employee_login

Out of those 100 numbers we could Google each one

ain't it grand!

Alphabet shill. Does it scare you that we can pick you out like you are glowing?...

Good lead, 310-227-xxxx isin't one of the ones listed here

wow, i never though of it like that bro
great contribution

lets not give a game away

how is it so fat but its tiddies so small?

Anyone have a copy of this unblurred? If ABC found it we can find it.

Please be 29. I want to believe there truly is a helpful NSA user

genetics and big bones of course

Equifax hack does have all his info. Ours too.

310-227- __00

Can we somehow summon an Equifax user to come & give us the answer?

The account isn't his, beenverified messed up, the email is actually listed under Fleta Ferguson. The number listed for her also matches. I will link that in my next post. The pwrpuff email was a dead end

>where is a current investigation by the FBI into Paddock's accounts
>You have their accounts username and passwords
either you're a fed or you're dumb enough to sign into one of his accounts and leave a trace for the FBI to catch you.

This.

Checked
This

Here is the number for the email account
(310) - 779-7300

This