Niggers in commercials

I'm watching a hockey game on a Canadian TV feed and baseball on an American TV feed, and I keep seeing nigger tokenism in all sorts of commercials in a multitude of combinations. So far I've seen:

>female white + female nigger
>2 white guys + nigger
>nigger enjoying hockey
>female white + nigger
>white guy + female nigger

WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsarefree.xyz/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4
youtube.com/watch?v=ME_MlkVpbRk
youtube.com/watch?v=sucKTktHYA8
youtube.com/watch?v=QmXWZDSLuAc
youtube.com/watch?v=cjCZ-EDofyM
youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also forgot to mention:
>nigger teaching hockey to young female kids
>nigger in hockey locker room with 2 white guys

WHAT THE FUCK

dont remind me

It literally hurts to watch television because of marxist indoctrination like race mixing.

Honorable mention since it's technically not race-related like the others I was referring to: is this one Smirnoff commercial in Canada preaching "diversity" with some shitskin pseudo-inspirational voiceover, followed by a celebrating some crossdresser or tranny.

Also while typing this I forgot to add that movie trailer with the nigger actor and white actress to the list.

I see this shit all the time I cant even pay attention to the commercial. All I concentrate on is the amount of race mixture in the commercial. It’ll be a party with a Chinese girl, a nigger, two spics, some paki wearing a turban, and some nerdy white people peppered in. Is this a party or a UN conference?

I don't watch T.V anymore but I really want someone to do a study of commercials from various networks throughout a day and then post the racial makeup. I feel like commercials are at least 40% niggers at this point with plenty of other minorities and fags. I don't watch T.V and will never pay for it so I won't do it but it's gotta be way misrepresented for nogs.

they're been really trying to hammer it in hard these past few years

Wait until you see the smirnoff one. Interacial gay marriage and drag queens. Sobieski ftw

Yea I've seen it. I gave it an 'honorable mention' in this post ..although I don't remember the interracial gay marriage shit. Probably because I was already too disgusted with the commercial & cringing to pay full attention.

Watch Britains Got Talent. Nearly every episode they find one woman wearing a hijab and show her 4-5 times.

I saw a Coca Cola commercial in America starring a head scarf wearing Muslim woman. Why do they push these people on us. Muslims aren't even a big portion of the population so why advertise to them?

DELET THIS PHOTOGRAPH.

There isnt one commerical without a black in it....usually the white guy is the big dummy and the black is portrayed as the "smart", "calm" or "reasonable" one.

Also, in commericals, blacks are never portrayed as having "lower level" or "service" occupations.....for instance, the commercial will never portray the black as "the pizza delivery guy" or the 'fast food worker" or "the janitor"....the black will always be the "investment adviser" the "scientist" or the "teacher who is changing lives"

Its such crap.

They usually make the black people all hip and cool and the whites lame and stupid which desu senpai is pretty accurate.

Please, leave reviewbruh alone!!! THIS INSTANT!!!!

Niggers are good at sport. Nigger watch sport. Nigger now have SOME buying power. Are you gonna miss out on 10% of sales?
Australia has way less than 10%, adverts have mainly abos if they ever do.
Not everything is a racewar idiot.

Does Reviewbrah have a black son?

There is literally nothing wrong with interracial relationships.

Why the fuck would you buy something that is geared towards niggers? KYS

Also fuck of (((you))) loser.

Thing is, obviously the commercials aren't going to be 100% white people 24/7, however there's enough commercials where it's so obvious the black/spic/muzzie is only there out of pure tokenism, that it casts doubt over every other commercial as well.

Unless it's a commercial for basketball or football or rap music or something, you can almost never tell whether the nigger's role is genuine or pure tokenism.

Apple, most notably, began a couple years ago by almost EXCLUSIVELY using non-whites in their ad campaigns, commercials, website photos, presentation photos, etc.... You can just tell it's contrived.

I like some commercials.

Look every one of these companies have nothing to lose and everything to gain by not including white people. Unless they actually shit on white people there won't be a backlash

>He doesn’t watch un-commercialized streaks
sportsarefree.xyz/
Try this one, it doesn’t show ads for MLB and NHL games.
Also, nice taste in sports.

No body cares about white guys. you don't sell. no one is interested in you. That is why you cling to trump so much and the few of your kind who are famous. They mean so much to you but fuck all to the rest.

*streams

It's gotten really bad in the past few years. Like, some magical secret group who controls the media wants you to think that not only are blacks human, but they make up like half of our country. I think there are as many or maybe more fucking spics here at this point, but you never see a ton of them on TV. I'm pretty sick of it

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4

Tax funded commercial that was supposed to advertise Ontario for 150

Fuck off shitskin

youtube.com/watch?v=ME_MlkVpbRk

watch this one and tell me what you think. black boy pushes his way to the front of the crowd to ogle at the white women and her daughter.

i have about a 10 commercials that are subtle normalization of negroids with eruopean phenotype i studied this in jail by watching tv 24/7 the commercials i seen are just ridiculous. our race is definitely under attack.

>the commercial with a white elderly couple and a little halfbreed girl

Food Network is particularly bad, from the hour I saw you would think we lived in a 75% nigger-populated country. it's 100% intentional. there was a particularly bad one from Audible.com, the audiobooks, I couldn't find it up yet on youtube, probably brand new. it was showing a nigger listening to a book while driving, as if this is a common occurrence. they use words like confident, relaxed etc while showing the nigger in business clothes. then they cut to a white guy looking unkempt and use negative association words because he doesn't have audible. I hope none of you have to see it the irony and blatant anti white message really got to me. can't watch the electric Jew at all anymore

here's another one:

youtube.com/watch?v=sucKTktHYA8

molly a young white intelligent girl becomes an inventor and grows up to become an engineer. the commercial portrays her pleasing her black leader and seeking his approval

That reminds me of yet another one I forgot to add to my list. Half black dad + white mom + noticeably mongrel kid. Some tax or credit card or bank commercial. I forget what specifically.

Jesus Christ.

its not about kikery or political inuendos in this case.
advertising agencies wnat to make the most they can, and since niggers are far more present everywhere in northamerica than white folk naturally the ads will be directed towards them.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmXWZDSLuAc

here we go tostitos loves niggers and white women. notice how at the party the black men have a group of all different types of igrls mainly white ones.

quit glamorizing the negroid in (((your))) commericals there's people like me that are keeping track of all the wrongs against my people.

Must be nice to not live in calgary.

I watched the WC from a Canadian stream when it was played and noticed th same thing. They dont call Canadians the Swedes of America for nothing.

Blacks are roughly 13.5% of the US and 4% (at most) in Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjCZ-EDofyM

here we go americans glamorizing the negroid while the jew merchant interrupts their press conference to sell a cellphone.

FUCKING KEK

yeah and they are only 12% of the population

Fuck Apple.

Move to Liberia.

I was visiting family and they had the tv playing, CTV I think but a few ads played where the only white people were withered old boomers or gay couples while all the families were bm/wf or some other combination with a litter of racially ambiguous rats

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
forgot link I welcome our based racist chink overlords

ReviewBrah in black face?

Or is it that one face app thing?

this is fine as he's not talking or behaving in some sort of niggerly fashion.

it's just desensitization to having savage subhumans integrated into our society

cause [[[television]]]

I cut off my TV service in 2003, haven't watched until recently in 2017, here's what I noticed when it comes to differences between the two eras.

>sleek artful car commercials with lo-fi techno music and a deep voiced narrator
>hotels.com commercials where the white couple calls a white friend and he tells them to book with the website, and both the man and woman feel dumb for not knowing about it earlier
>brand commercials tied with movies i.e. the matrix agent powerade commercial
>doritos, go-gurt and other snack foods marketed with sports and active lifestyle, usually with white kids skateboarding or biking around
>orbit blonde girl helping white guy clean up his teeth
>the 1-800-collect blonde angel girl showing up to distressed white guys

>car commercials now have "stories" in them about overcoming injustices or some other emotional bullshit
>every commercial selling tech services or products uses the same fucking guitar strumming indie hipster song
>BM/WF everywhere, i cannot understate this enough, literally went 3 commercials in a row and they all had BM/WF
>hotel reservation, insurance companies, communication companies etc. all rely on dumb white man and smart white (or mulatto) wife trope
>white families appearing less and less
>everything is ten times more sexualized
>video game commercials almost non-existent

It's a world of difference

Chocolate Rain!!!!!

I dated a nigger once.
She was nice.