I'm a reporter for a major outlet. The following is purposely designed to mask my writing style...

I'm a reporter for a major outlet. The following is purposely designed to mask my writing style, so I am not able to be identified, apologies for the FORMATTING in advance:

What does the phrase FAKE news actually mean? Is it news that is biased (i.e. all news) OR is it an assertion that rather than something being SPUN a certain way, it is being totally FABRICATED?

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AS669AzO8bw
articles.latimes.com/1993-02-10/news/mn-1335_1_gm-pickup
youtube.com/watch?v=8V6IU9tfXDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off stupid Jew nigger

youtu.be/AS669AzO8bw

fake news was coined by the MSM after the Russian facebook clickbait shit that was coming out during the election. There were a few articles in the NYTimes and other outlets warning about fake news. Trump and his followers turned the label around to basically mean anything that goes against the narrative they're trying to push.

Kill yourself you Fake News faggot. Fucking off yourself cunt.

Don't explain anything to this jew.

Fpbp

LARP go fuck yourself. Thanks.

GET out kike

>What does the phrase FAKE news actually mean?

I don't know. You invented it. You tell us you fucking retards.

Fpbp

Fuck of faggot

plz go and stay go

FPBP

>Thanks.
KYS

Only relevant post in this thread

Two roads. One is the facebook tabloid fake news, written for pageviews and ad money. Libs reference this one a lot. The second is msm propaganda fed to them by special interests and big biz, finance, intl zog gov, etc. Repubs reference this one a lot.

nice bait jew fag

Just stop lying.

Why don't you just Google Gerasimov doctrine? Fake news is also known as IO psyops whatever look it up.

I think Trump uses it to mean news stories that he believes were printed quickly, without being looked into to verify them, just to insult him, because many people at these news agencies dislike him, and know that their major consumers also dislike him.

Sage

More specifically, when Hillary's emails were exposed and they cried "Fake News"

This. But OP doesn't deserve a real explanation since he's being a faggot.

No, it was coined by Jon Leibowitz AKA Jon Stewart of The Daily Show. It means selective inclusion or exclusion of facts when setting a narrative with an end goal, rather than straight news reporting.

t. former journalist who went to school, kids today have zero ethics or institutional memory making them very susceptible to narrative water-carriers

Fake, as in you make up shit stories and lie, to everyone, including yourselves. It's not hard to come to that conclusion, you retarded bitch.

It refers to a panoply of intentional obfuscation of facts, improper conclusions or intentional misleading information perpetrated by large media conglomerates. Consider the instance where NBC rigged crashes of GM pickup trucks. Not only was NBC currently advertising Ford pickups, they offered GM a chance to "buy" the story so they wouldn't air it.

articles.latimes.com/1993-02-10/news/mn-1335_1_gm-pickup

Continuing with the sole NBC example, it was acquired by GE in the mid-1980's. At that point, news media went from being a cornerstone revenue stream of one corporation to being less than 1% of a multinational conglomerate. It's no longer in NBC's best interest to air honest, independent journalism, but rather fluff pieces to the highest bidder.

youtube.com/watch?v=8V6IU9tfXDo

OP CHECKING IN -

I'm not a JEW. When you say JEW - is it just a catchall term for anyone you disagree WITH?

Or do you actually think that anyone involved in the media is a JEW?

-SECOND - do you actually believe there is an ENTITY - the MEDIA --- or do you realize that the MEDIA is actually an amorphous collection of ideas with no one really directing on a micro level, due to the sheer IMPOSSIBILITY of the task. Perhaps I've been BRAINWASHED somehow - I do not believe SO, as I've always considered myself a CENTRIST. But it's POSSIBLE - I'd certainly like an explanation of the MECHANISM. To those who are just going to reply with NONSENSE - realize you are only attacking yourself. I come to you with a desire just to LEARN.

To those who earnestly responded - my SINCERE thanks.

To those who didn't: I'm sorry for WHATEVER I did to PISS you off.

Thanks.

Facts = news
Opinions, hearsay, manipulation, omission = fake news.

they tell kids in college that writing has an inherent bias but its ok as long as you "accept it" whatever that means.

Thats bullshit. repair manuals do not have bias, they have facts and clearly defined portions of bias if at all. News should be reporting facts, and any bias should be geared toward helping people, not pushing your own agenda. Respectability in the media is linked to a persons ability to not suck their own cock and those of their friends in print or on tv.

you. arent. supposed. to. matter.

pic of your office with timestamp or gtfo

This.

Sage and scroll.

For the love of God, somebody dox this Jew.

Most independent / libertarian / conservative types in America just assume that corporate news media editorially supports candidates they agree with ideologically, and those that do that feel no remorse. Basically, "it's ok when our guy does it, but not when your's does it!"

Holy shit checked. That's some great shit right there.

I believe it's for the BEST not to identify myself or my OUTLET.

PLEASE READ THE RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD.

2+2=4.

Fuck off nigger Jew.

>Implying those are real Christian in any way
Pic re-fuckin'-lated.

>What does the phrase FAKE news actually mean?
It means that you're a fag

You don't have to identify yourself. You have to prove you even work at a major outlet, let alone report for one. Take a picture of a internal memo, or a cubicle, or something, have a timestamp on it, and THEN you might just get some attention. 'Till then, go away. Sage and scroll.

So far I've DETERMINED that the phrase FAKE NEWS has no meaning.

But USE of this phrase indicates that ONE is a NIGGER/FAG/JEW.

Interesting.

well you are a fag. not even a sporting fag

I'm actually STRAIGHT. Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with being GAY

It's gay.

youre a gay fag