Re: zero

i cant take this anymore, pleace Sup Forums give me some nice spoilers

Toyota is going to die

Rem is overrated?

he gets butt rape by the black kkk

they all end up happily ever after

He never learns to become Rika and play the game.

so, is emilia the wich?

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Nope

He said spoilers. Not established facts.

Yeah

Maybe

Hey she's better than bland-ass Emilia

Outlook, Not so good.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMETHING NICE HAPPEN?

Anyone got the picture? I got a feeling I'm going to need it later.

how many hours until General Motors sufferings ends?

Satella probably peeps on Subaru every time he takes a bath because she's such a naughty girl.

Oh, I can just imagine her saying "Subaru (naturally, she's on a first name basis), did your thing get longer today?" or "Subaru, it seems that your right testicle is hanging lower than your left one today, you bad boy." Just think how things would turn out when they actually do meet: Being the all-powerful, time manipulating witch of Envy, she'd probably abuse her time-stopping abilities just to have her way with him. She would unleash centuries’ worth of sexual frustration on Subaru, perhaps more than every single beta harem protagonist combined. And she won't stop for even a nanosecond, even if her pussy gets completely destroyed – Of course, only by her own doing.

Just imagine what she would demand out of him when it's time for Subaru's turn. Or maybe, the poor thing won't even get his turn until a millennium had passed. She'd probably heal her hymen just so her precious Subaru can always take away her “innocence” whenever they do have sex. With an obsession this deep, it was no surprise that she destroyed half the world before she was tamed by the sage, the sword saint and the dragon.

I could picture it already. "Why are you stepping on the same ground as Subaru? None of you insects are worthy of him." She wound say, before proceeding to mercilessly slaughter everyone. Don't even get me started when she actually does meet Emilia and Rem. She'd probably morph her own pussy to one that’s identical to theirs, if that's what Subaru wants. Or even better, she’d probably mind break Subaru until her own holes are the only ones he can and will ever possibly want. Of course, any filthy whore who ever tried to steal Subaru’s heart would definitely be subjected to a fate worse than death beforehand. Beyond the shadow of a doubt, Satella would be more than happy with milking out every last ounce of Subaru's affection and semen for the rest of her life.

Why do you have to make this weird?

Where is this story going? Is Mitsubishi supposed to return home in the end? Is he stuck in this world forever? And what is his life goal, fuck EMT and raise her children?

Emiria it's related to the witch of envy or jealousy whatever, the knight guy kill the witch Subaru and the knight kill each other, emiria suicide's. Felt becomes the next ruler and the dragon eats her.

W-what else would she do?
Post one about spooky handjobs.

Subaru is so bad at this game, Rika-chama beats him.

How many of the light novels are getting adapted in this?

A few of them

Here's your freshly defrosted dank meme.