Alpha Females are your future leaders

How can men even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171012023726/http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a12027928/sleeping-with-men-and-women/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>regressive degenerate

ROASTED

>literally the worst possible answer

I dont get it. Do people really think they are cool when they have had like 20+ fucks?

Cringe, stupid sluts

Her answer is the fastest way to lose the argument.

>tfw to smart to know what that even means

>Ha! You thinkI should be EMBARRASSED of my behavior! So I will PROVE you right! That'll show you!

Sluts like to act like it's cool, when in reality being a girl and getting fucked is the easiest thing in the world
>Download tindr
>Say you want to fuck
>Get literally a hundred matches a day of people willing to travel to you
Try making an account with even a below average looking girl saying you're dtf, you'll get dozens of matches in an hour

Nothing wrong with being alpha, you jealous?

Pic related.

Not really interested for competing for low rent women tbqh
The fact that I thought I was flirting with a really quality woman was the reason I hesitated in regard to the last girl I almost ended up with and it turned out I was right

>taking pride in whorish behavior
The absolute state of modern women.

>pink hair
I doubt anyone was willing to stick their nocular in her.

thats hella fuckin epic lol

when will women realize that they can never be as funny or witty as men? it's pathetic to see them try like this

My reply: "gross"

I'm not joking or trying to be mean.

Is "she" really a girl?

>responding to someone enquire into whether you're a slut by calling yourself a slut.

Wow, she sure showed us!

my jew senses are tingling

I'm confused how does making yourself appear more of a slut shutdown a guy who's trying to slut shame you? Gotta love female logic.

>"Higher than yours."
I was asking about your weight, bitch"

Response:

Probably not. But hey, at least I don't have a worn out fuck hole.

DAY OF THE TENTACLE

Its not a competition of degeneracy so you're right. Real white men can't compete.

Instead of a clever comeback that does not give a man what he is asking for, information about your sex life, your idea is to 'roast' him by giving him what he wants and thus strengthen him in his attempt to shame her. Wow . . . I— how retarded are that she-thing?

A key that opens any lock is a master key
A lock that is opened by any key is a shitty lock

i knew that before asking

Best response is "No thanks then, I don't wanna catch something"

>how high is your number is?

The fuck is talking about?

OP is the 700 pound gorilla in the thread

Because I ask women how high their number is all the time....
IDK dude, first I'm hearing of it

ROASTIED

Doesn't that make her more of a slut?

lol at women thinking that is a good comeback. women are so retarded

I'm 18 years old and I've had sex with 3 women. 4 if you count oral.

Am I alpha guys?

I turned myself into a pickle, Morty!

"i bet"

I murdered women.

Response: Good, I like a woman who doesn't make me work for it.

If a girl said that to me I'd assume she thought she fucked a lot of guys and was proud of it. I'd run, not because of the number but the attitude. It just has so many red flags for a relationship. Of course, the girls that say this line are the same ones that struggle to find a "real man" and fail to realize the dates they get left and right are guys wanting to fuck.

A fun thing to ask girls is how many guys have taken her out on dates, then ask her how many introduced her to their mom, because that's how many actually saw her as anything other than a peace of meat.

>t. womanhater

i wanna see it sit on that

Reminder: only sluts pretend it's shameful men to have not slept with enough women.

Rutting with loose women isn't gaining something, it's just degrading yourself, letting animals drag you down to their level, wasting your energy, and putting your health at risk. The only sexual "score" that matters for a man is how many children he fathered and raised properly, and that's something far better done with chaste women.

>then he answer looking at her ass
>i can see
>she gets angry and goes home to cry about fatphobia

They honestly sound like children.

mate, holding your virginity anywhere past 22 is fucking unnatural. That's how you get mental issues

The "no sex before marriage" rule comes from a time when the normal age of marriage was 18 to 20

>tfw a 5/10 with a jew nose can have sex whenever she wants
It's not fair.

Blame thirsty men.

It's a jungle out there anyway.

>the self-BTFO roast
this one never gets old

If her number is higher than mine, it tell's me I need to step my game and have sex with as much as my wife's son's girlfriends as I possibly can. Or his girlfriends. I don't assume gender.

>I know I am but what you are

>no, I need an actual number because that's how many drinks I'll need to lower my standards to your level.

>When agree and amplify backfires

0 you mean

god i fucking miss rod

That creature looks like an amalgamation of all the STDs known to mankind.

Who tf has ever asked a broad what her number is? Why would you want to know and vise versa? It's weird and insecure. As long as she's clean and didn't let the football run a train or burn coal who gives a flying fuck

>What is holding yourself accountable
If you are a slut, you should be ashamed. It's really that simple.

>lel u a virgin xdddd
Great argument, roasties.

Only suitable reply:

>"Good luck with the inflamed cock holster, whore"

There is no such thing as an alpha woman. Even the test levels of an omega male eclipse that of a woman. Fucking remember your place.

When you can make an emergency landing on her forehead

lock open any key useless key open any lock is amazing

Doesn't this slut know that a high "number" is unattractive to most men? Why would you want to fuck some whore everyone has been inside already? Gross.

As if it's difficult to get a high number when you're a chick.

And that would be insulting to ME? Haha. Normie womxn need to be offed.

I wouldn't want to eat a sandwich I knew had 5 dicks in it at one point, therefore I don't want to touch a vagina that had 5 dicks in it at one point.

My number is not very high at all. The reason I'd ask her something like this is not to put her down, it's more of a morbid curiosity.

>Rutting with loose women isn't gaining something, it's just degrading yourself, letting animals drag you down to their level, wasting your energy, and putting your health at risk. The only sexual "score" that matters for a man is how many children he fathered and raised properly, and that's something far better done with chaste women.
well put--but a man should have at least 12 sexual partners before he settles down

rutting in the mud like a pig, das rite

>There is no such thing as an alpha woman
>He hasn't seen steel armed babuskas butchering hogs inbetween popping out the 5th kid from their husband, the only man they have had relations with

alpha women exist

This. Having a low number as a woman means having high standards.

Women experience sadness aFter casual hookups men don't.

The reason you should be asking is so you know if you're with a degenerate with no moral character and no sense of self-respect.

Everything in that picture says sadness and mental health problems

But is it so hard for women nowadays to not have sex til marriage? If guys could they would marry a virgin vs a non virgin.

She's a "journalist", surprisingly not satire:

>Before I made love to someone with a strap-on, I took humping for granted. I feel powerful AF when I’m wearing mine. I bought it from Babeland, it’s the Aslan leather harness used with a purple dildo. If you’re going to buy yourself a dick, why not get one that looks like it belongs to a dragoness? (Yes, a dragoness, remember that women can have penises and men can have vaginas). Along with using it for sexy purposes, sometimes I wear it while I work from home.

web.archive.org/web/20171012023726/http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a12027928/sleeping-with-men-and-women/

Seriously, this is the best response. The whole reason a woman would tweet this in the first place is because they (consciously or subconsciously) seek attention/approval. If the consensus is "you're disgusting" rather than "you go girl!", well, then they've failed at their goal of approval.

That's slut nonsense.

You aren't a better man for having banged some whore, you're a worse one. It's not nearly as bad as sleeping around is for women, but it's certainly nothing admirable.

Anyway, sluts on birth control aren't real women, they're chemical freemartins. They don't think like women, they don't act like women, and having sex with them doesn't have the same seriousness. It's more like taking a trip to a gay bathhouse than coitus with a functional, hormonally-healthy woman who might become pregnant.

>a time when the normal age of marriage was 18 to 20
I think you'll find that this was never the normal age of marriage for men. Men have always gotten married whenever they establish the status or property that makes this possible and then find a suitable bride, whether it's at 14 or 40. 26 to 30 is more historically normal, since most men aren't even fully physically mature until about 24, and it takes a couple of years to get established once they are.

yeah but xir doesn't enjoy it

No, I'm not trying to steal your woman. Going where your dick has already been is about the furthest thing from my mind. I really dodged the bullet with that one. I think I'll go buy some lottery tickets or something.

You're a degenerate slut.

>is it so hard for women nowadays to not have sex til marriage
the average age of marriage in the us is 27 for women, 29 for men

this

20But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: 21Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.
deuteronomy 22:20-21

thanks ms skeltal

>t. virgin with mental issues
it's ok lad, you'll have sex someday

Lol. Women have to have props to feel strong.

>boy or girl?
The proliferation of trannies has made me realize just how many women look masculine.

There's a lot of them on tinder that I honestly can't tell what they are

>replying to shit that’s months old.
>giving sluts attention
Yeah, can’t be bothered to care.

I bet that's the sloot in the op's catch phrase.

I want to throw up looking at her, I feel like I can smell her.
I am trying to be mean this time.

looks like an IRL perverted version of Darkest Dungeon.

Am I meant to be embarrassed about not having slept with 80+ people? There's a point where you go from fully sick to just sick.

> Higher than yours

Oh wow that totally doesn't prove that you have lower standards and self-restraint, accompanied by a not so low-key addiction to superficial self-gratifying hedonism or anything.

Imagine thinking that any self-respecting man with his shit together is going to wife up a woman like this.

On to my next point...