What do you guys think about (((ben shapiro)))

what do you guys think about (((ben shapiro)))

Aside from being a Zionist he’s pretty based

Drops redpills better than anyone else. He’d have my vote for President

>jew sees rise in podcasts alternate from pro-israel sentiment
>jew must shekel his way in and subvert this by taking cheap shots at insane leftists

Why are there so many fucking posts asking this same question ever dya? Ben Shapiro WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

a good first step to redpilling. helps that hes secretly racist himself.

He would sell us out to Israel the moment he swears in.

I don’t.

Ultimately he is a Jew but I like watching him debate. The piers Morgan and black lives matter interviews were great.

>Muh evil Iran
>Muh evil Hezbollah
>Izrael is our greatest ally!
>*proceeds to piss of lefties with cold hard facts*

Mixed opinions. But he is pretty cool when he isn't being a kike.

Sage

he may not be the first to be sent to the gas chambers, but he still has to go

I generally agree with him on most things. Just healthcare, and I don't disagree with his point but he like many of my fellow conservatives kinda lose me in the way they articulate it.

>You or a loved one get gravely ill or injured

>for whatever reason you don't have proper health coverage and can't afford medical care

>Well, guess you're just gonna have to die because how DARE you ask for any kind of social assistance.

Have some commpasion guys

yea red pills, like going to more middle eastern countries to expand greater Israel, this faggot bashed everything Trump did except the Syria strike because guess (((who))) it benefited

Just like every Goy President has done

>Drops redpills
>redpills
This used to actually mean something

He's one of the tolerable kikes, but nobody who I bother to watch/listen to.

Generally positive but the bottom line is in a serious conflict he would choose Israel over the US 100 out of 100 times. His first loyalty is to what he perceives as Jewish interests. US interests will always be a distant second.

I have a general disdain for him, as I do any mainstream conservate mouth piece. They won't do jack shit to preserve our people and way of life.

He's useful right now.

He supports white genocide, but is useful for all the lefty butthurt he causes. He will be the last one in the gas chamber.

Sometimes you need to be jewed to escape the bigger Jew

Also not like literally every western leader did since WW2

He was okay until he cucked out on that Columbus Day cartoon.

>Israeli talking about which order Jews get gassed.
Sup Forums is truly a magical place.

He literally defended globalism. That is the ultimate enemy. I will fight alongside a nationalist liberal against conservative globalists. Fuck him

Just because he lives in Israel doesn't mean he's a jew. For all we know he could mask his location.

You suck more fun and whimsy out of things than a feminist.

Basically this. Shapiro was pretty entertaining several years ago when embarrassing Piers Morgan, provoking Zoey Tur into manrage and other undesirables with his sophistry autistspeak, but recently the podcasts have devolved into neocon globalist shilling and shekel counting.

He's becoming mainstream media now, like all the up and comers do, unless you're mentally ill like Alex Jones.

He's ok a little dry but smart

Hi Ben

Yeah, what was all that about? I just saw the takedown apology, never saw the video?

He's not that smart, really, just autistic. He has said a couple of really stupid things, and made some blunders on his show, possibly just talking down to his audience or debasing himself though, I suppose.

I suppose compared to the average person, he's fairly intelligent.

The Daily Wire put up a cartoon saying that American Indians weren't peace-loving hippies but warmongering cannibals, and all technological, cultural, and economic development was the result of whites. People BAWWed over it, Shapiro said "sorry" but left it up, they BAWWed harder, and he said "sorry" harder while taking it down.

desu I actually laughed at your post you nignog

he got stumped by cenk and appeared as a stuttering unlikable autist once rattled that argued corporate money in politics is a good thing

I really enjoyed his video on how most jews aren't "real jews" and how the majority of muslims is radical around the world (seeing sharia as more important than secular law and therefore incompatible with our society) because THAT's how you fucking redpill normies, since for normies Israel is unironically our greatest ally.

He really did. The thing is the arguments are so easy to make, and he's made them before, he just choked with Cenk, to be honest, which is rare for him.

By and large I think he still came off better in the Cenk debate though, although that's because the substance of Cenk's spiel was so awful.

Emphases on little.

For the most part, he is a lot more "philosophically consistent" than others out there, which is refreshing, however every now and then he will hold a contradictory viewpoint, or a view not rooted in logic and will fill that void in a rather painful manner.

>stumped by cenk

You certainly wish, but that fat water buffalo hasn't stumped anyone yet.

Even Alex Jones made him look like an unlikable, unhinged cunt.

What do you expect from a career leftist, though? These people don't have any substance, or soul. They exist merely to pander, debased populists at their core, and it just doesn't wash with people anymore after decades of leftist rot.