So Tom Delonge from Blink 182 is working with the CIA to create some flying saucer right now for some "for the stars...

So Tom Delonge from Blink 182 is working with the CIA to create some flying saucer right now for some "for the stars academy" . Its pretty bizarre

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
youtu.be/zn_p4kMceac
youtube.com/watch?v=2bjYNcDoMos
youtu.be/tUOu9RpzwJI
youtu.be/HSheVhmcYLA
youtube.com/watch?v=wiBbsL_haeI
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
archive.fo/Nadyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is involved with John podesta, so he's clearly a pedophile

Finally instantaneous hotdogs and pizza
We’re truly living in the elites future

Sloppy knock-off of Elon Musk's VC and tax milking start-up model. Zero dignity. Fuck I hate aging musicians. At least he's not podcasting, I guess.

What a time to be alive.

ITS DISTRACTING FROM PIZZAGATE

PIZZAGATE WILL DESTROY THE CIA

Don't fall for their tricks

Haha I knew it, asshole just wants money. So much for any sort of meaningful disclosure/analysis of observed UFO's.

Absolutely. I couldn't imagine the amount of tween tail he's rode through on the road.

>Interstellar travel comes to Earth because of blink 182 instead of a government agency or Elon Musk

What even is this timeline

INVEST goyim ehehe, you too will travel space-time XD

What are you trying to show with this video? USMC shirt pushes him down first. If he didn't catch him guy would just keep going until he hit the ground ass first

Chester Bennington is Podesta's son.
Tom DeLonge is obsessed with extraterrestrials just like Podesta.
Are there any other connections?

Not sure what this is supposed to show them screwing up? He grabs for the dude and missed? So?

its just another money laundering scheme.
when large organizations ask for money they actually already have the money.
only now they can say that the people donated it to them so they dont get assraped when the taxman knocks.

The presser was so bizarre it felt like a b movie audition.

This isn't a fucking wire. He grabs without looking and only hooks his pinky into the guy's pocket.

>his pinky finger hooked his pants pocket
You retard

Twist: this vehicle already exists, and the military is ready to drop a key component (eg electrogravitic propulsion) down into the civilian sphere. Having a fucking Blink 182 member announce this little program is a distraction contingency so they could shift public focus from something else without just magically dumping the technology sans fanfare. They will fail in making whatever the fuck it is they say they're making but the fundamental paradigm-shifting tech will be the result instead. This also helps the military avoid revealing that the tech is being deployed already.

What the fuck. How is this real?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM

then whats the other part of his hand grabbing for dick rocks.

>reach out to grab something moving without looking at it
>people are surprised that only his pinky grabs it
go huff glue or something

He hooked his pinky in his pants pocket, you stupid fuck.

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

These guys are just raising money to make a slushfund to raise more money, to get more attention to raise more money.

Snake oil.

Lockheed Martin has already built this aircraft. So this is a scam.

but how can a pinky be that strong to stop a person from flying off, its kinda hard do it must of hurt his hand.

>this is the Earth's ambassador
>ayys: what did he do
>sir he made a piece of music titled "I want to fuck a dog in the ass"

fucking weakling

You're 6'2' huh. Nice. Real nice.

>starting a business venture with Podesta

Go home space niggers. We're full.

Here's his presentation from today.
www.facebook /officialtomdelonge/videos /1615320648490268/

I haven't watched it yet, but I will.
(Sidenote, the math says it can actually be done, so I bet there's tech that can come close to the desired effect and it's about to be dumped into the private civvie market. With Govs being slow and inept at such things, letting the market dictate further development is a surefire way to get results faster.)

DeLonge moved on to a better band
youtu.be/zn_p4kMceac

No you fucking idiot hes a freemason spreading disinfo. Aliens are demons.

Forgot image

>I have a feeling these earthlings will fit right in (wink wink)

He's literally grabbing for him?
Honestly not sure if troll or just repeatedly dropped on your head as a child level retarded

all the
smol thigns

>how to scam millenials 101

He should just play dammit and go away

You fucking like smoking closet queen, there's no such thing as the sky zombie, pack that faggotry up and be gone with your demon crying ass- pfft fucking demons please jump off a cliff you pathetic pos-

Minus Podesta, look at the names involved.

Keeps the military from revealing this tech is of Nazi origin. From a war criminal we scrubbed our records of... technology laundering.

Wire grab.

Watch how most of the hand grabs a wire above the pocket. Only the pinky grabs the pants.

nice non argument There are actual scientists who support my position you fucking intellectual lightweight.

>J Allen Hynek
>Jaques Vallet etc etc

Not sure on spelling on those names but thats more citation than your rambling shitpost.

Corey Goode the "toddler astronaut" with his backers Greer and David Wilcock. With blue avaian bird people in tow are tied to Tony Podesta through Tom Delonge. Corey Goode has the "Corey's Kids" project involving comics, coloring books, novels and films ready to go. It isn't going to happen with Harvey Weinstein fleeing the Country now. They can only go to Project Bluebeam to keep their grifting, drug/people smuggling rapist asses out of prison. Hell George Noory might even be involved in some aspect.

This video somewhat addresses Corey Goode and all whistle blowers.
> youtube.com/watch?v=2bjYNcDoMos
First 15 minutes are all that is important.

As for OP's topic after listening to the Disclosure Crowd for 23 years, It isn't ever going to happen and if it does it is due to private corporations secrets being leaked. Or Gene-splicing advances far enough they can fake it.

Its cool guys definitely a coincidence

>but how can a pinky be that strong
my pinky is stronk af

>babbys first investment scam

vid
youtu.be/tUOu9RpzwJI

i am thoth. Fear me.
SKWAAAK!

Totally not a Cohencidence....

checked

and you're a faggot

Just a gullible pog- how many likes on jew book today slugger? Did you send happy thoughts the the starving nogs in the horn?

Rambling. incoherent. irrelevant.

Bullshit
youtu.be/HSheVhmcYLA
and more bulshit

youtube.com/watch?v=wiBbsL_haeI

Sure, say what you will, but at the end of the day, you are a worthless nigger who believes in a sky zombie- I truly hope you end up on the buck end of a shotgun-

No, it's a bunch of stupid bullshit designed to milk money out of people. Their website straight up fucking asks for money.

i dont think aliens are demons. but the christians are smart and know how to secure their own bullcrap. if aliens come it would mean the end of the christian manipulation and money wouldnt go to the vatican anymore where they diddle litte kiddies. but now ? just call them demons and all is in check.
its actually clever.

You don't have to be so angry Christ loves you too.

Where does the energy come from ? The miniaturized antimatter generator ? Or is it "dark matter" energy ?

He's not a "real" Freemason. He's a member of the Prince Hall Freemasons which is mainly black Freemasons.

t. ACTUAL Freemason.

It doesn't matter what you think. Its the truth.

A white prince hall mason? I didn't think those existed. Why would a white man join an organization designed to keep the niggers separate?

Skunkworks closed down decades ago

t. Lockheed Martin employee (I clean the floors)

it would mean the end of most if not all religions. Your fedora is showing

>pocket

he is clearly grabbing the guys belt loop or they could be some special pants with large loops for when they buckle into their sleeping quarters

either way it sure as shit isnt a wire or a pocket

>the Blink-182
>Hello fellow human. My name is Tom DeLonge from the Blink-182. I am not an extra-terrestrial, but we must embrace and help the extra-terrestrials take over earth so that we can reach our destinies.

Easier to get into and white members do exist, albeit rare.

I only got in because my great grandfather was previously a rich and powerful that was a member.

This is some scientology-tier shit.

It's freeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
(*with your generous donation)

Well makes sense. They did do a song called Aliens Exist

They're totally not trying to trigger a bunch of autistic retards.

Makes sense. During their live album he asks the crowd. "Who here thinks, I look similar to Tom Cruise"

This.
$200.00 minimum donation.
>Christ loves you too.
Desert fairytales.

somebody needs to get a picture of podesta into space with a warning for the aliens so they know to protect their kids

Fedora memer.

New Testament Reliability:
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM

He's into some weird shit.

t. Tom fancier.

i...dabble in this kind of thing, let's just say. i have serious doubts they could get a flying saucer like they're talking about to travel in or through water or outside of the earth. there's certain electrical phenomena that so far isn't engineer-able. He needs more than a meme team to get this work.

what he needs is someone that can use mathematics in a different way, someone so good with numbers they can recreate some standards by themselves. Idk anyone like that, that is also interested in electrical engineering. so good luck.

>He's not a "real" Freemason.
Depending on the state, it may be legit. Prince Hall is no longer clandestine in states that have incorporated them.

LMFAO is this the BIG reveal theyve been hinting at?? a fucking money grabbing scheme?? LOLOLOLOL

All information is hereby null and void. You have no idea what the shit is you're posting. Why should any of us?

They are in orbit around earth, the dude is essentially weightless all you need is enough strength to halt his momentum. p=mv where p is momentum, m is mass and v is velocity. Watch any of the Vomet Comet videos and you can see just how easy it is to move a humans mass around is 0 g

Yea man, nazi tech!! It only took 70 years to actually do something with.

Seriously your argument is retarded. Everyone knows we were able to build rockets because of Nazis. Why would we hide other tech made by them?

Pretty strange wire rig don’t you think... never mind we all know you don’t think.

Dude, it's already real. Check this out:
archive.fo/Nadyo

yeah read their email exchanges, telling pedosta its important that the "youth" trust him/very important.

Oh hello I em the Thom delonge from the blink 182's. I don't have a blue check murk verufying I um legit account, but please believe these wildly implosible story posted here for you on Pol retards.

>working with the CIA to create some flying saucer right now

100% bull shit.

We already have the US Space Fleet. Started in the 1950's.

This washed up musician 'loser' is trying to scam money.

Uh

Actually he does have a blue check mark

I swear it’s really hard to decipher who’s the most retarded on this site. People who think aliens are here on earth, people who think aliens are actually demons and also on earth, or people who believe we have a fucking space fleet.

There are two types of people who would celebrate a party Primavera. Tom Delonge and John Podesta.

>drop ceiling
what a tatty fucking excuse for a lodge

Mark Hoppus was and always will be the true face of Blink 182

B-but, believing in aliens that are floating around space in general is ok, right?