Why do people like megumin when the perfection that is Darkness exist?

Why do people like megumin when the perfection that is Darkness exist?

Because she isn't a as cute, awesome, and cool as Megumin. Plus, she isn't a loli or chuun.

A lot of people that watch anime have bad taste and can't easily tell who the best girl of a series is. Don't get me wrong, Megumin is great along with the rest of the cast, but Darkness still is better than the rest thanks to her strong womanly body, cute embarrassed attitude, good fashion sense, perversion, and more.

Right....so you would rather have a flat-loli over this?

Doesn't have as much meme potential as Megumeme.

Darkness is only appealing to people who are interested in a girl with her kinks, to people that wouldn't mind being rough to a cute girl it's a turn off.

hello darkness my old friend

She's too much of a one trick pony; it kind of rings hollow. Aqua and Megumin feel like they have a bit more dimension to them; Darkness is pretty much "lol I'm a masochist". Granted it's not like Aqua and Megumin are deep and complex but they don't feel so hollow like Darkness does.

Nobody cares about Darkness. Besides this OP.

Darkness is too slutty

>darkness says she wants it
>but actually she doesn't

Dumb useless bitch.

megumin and aqua are both better, try again

So she's everything wrong with the two girls in this image?

Why do people like Megumin or Darkness when there's a literal goddess they could be worshiping?

Darkness doesn't put out but still better then Aqua

I like neither

Aqua is all I need

You're right. They could be worshiping Eris.

Too much reliance on her masochism for the same joke. She's fine but more derivative than how they mix things up for Megumin and Aqua.

>not flat enough to be DFC
>not big enough to be cow tits

pass

By that standard Megumin is pretty much "lol I like explosions."

>Worshiping pads

I don't mind if they're pads.

Because she has an existence that extends beyond boobs
Face it lalatinafags, you only like her for her body and no more or less than that

Aqua doesn't run away every other volume and create trouble for everyone she creates opportunities. Also she actually fulfills her role with healing and by smiting undead left and right. She even maxed out party tricks to bring happiness to others and started putting points into trade skills so she could do side jobs to make money.

Meanwhile Darkness is supposed to be the tank yet Kazuma still receives all the aggro and gets killed repeatedly by the mobs Darkness pulls. A lot of good she is being an invincible shield that doesn't block any attacks.

Personally I like her for her fetish, her body is irrelevant.

>worshipping the paddess of deception

But she'd be all like "Oh I'll totally go out with you, user. But first you gotta do X for me." So do you it and then she'd be all "What date? Get outta here, perv!"

Call me crazy but I'll stick with the goddess who is at least upfront enough about her negative qualities. Also, Eris is a lower-tier goddess who should learn her place.

You sound like an anime only faggot.

Because the anime made her ugly looking.

>So do you it and then she'd be all "What date? Get outta here, perv!"
I don't think she'd be like that.

>Call me crazy but I'll stick with the goddess who is at least upfront enough about her negative qualities
Having a flat chest isn't a negative quality, though. She just has self-confidence issues, that's all.

I thought the one on the left attempted rape at one point?

Just got done with my first run through of konosuba

Complete shit. Generic linear horse shit designed to please horny 14 year old immature japanese boys. No depth, no character development, just gay annoying shrieking anime girls for 10 episodes with the most generic protag of all time.

2/10 will not watch second season.

I like her because I think she'd make a great mother.

yeah pretty much, just watch it for the comedy. All of the girls are fucking useless the main character is useless the show isnt meant to be one of those anime that portrays a message or helps you learn anything etc

What a shame, we will not be able to enjoy your riveting presence in the next season.

Imagine my dismay.

it's not bait, grow up weaboo faggots. I know you're all shut in neets so you relate to the MC and can fantasize about his experience and play pretend in your head but this is a children's show. Might as well watch MLP, has the same amount of depth.

>the comedy
I maybe laughed once per episode. Weak taste.

>it's not bait, grow up weaboo faggots
I think you're on the wrong board and website.

The lake episode was fucking great. Other than that I mostly agree with you.

I liked episode 1 and 6, the rest weren't worth watching to me.

Darkness is the stupidest fucking character of all time. She had one joke the whole show and got a ton of screen time.

The second half of the episode that introduced the mansion was even better.

Well yeah. The only reason KonoSuba and its characters are talked about at all is the anime, so if you're curious as to why Megumin is more talked about than Darkness, it's because the anime gave her way more memorable comedy or character bits.

I like darkness because of her hair and lewdness. She seems like she'd be fun to talk to and she clearly has a non M side in the LN. Plus i want to teach her how to fucking hit things and tank properly I actually dislike oppai larger than C's.

But honestly I'd be happy with any of them: they're all fun and great in their own way.

Darkness is even worse in the LN

Not because of one-note jokes, but because she's constantly causing trouble for everyone else and her arcs are the most boring

Reminder that lalatina is boobs

>teach her how to fucking hit things

Literally all it takes is 1 skill point into two-handed swords.

Being an anime only faggot puts you in no position to talk about the characters positive and negative sides, because you don't know them.
Her personality and interactions with scumzuma has more variety and is a lot more fun in LN.

she seems to have no DEX or never properly learned how to use a sword. If it was really just 1pts to two hand then she should have been able to hit things the entire time; she doesn't. She needs... proper training.

In the LN something takes her over and she's a monster house with her sword.

>but because she's constantly causing trouble for everyone else and her arcs are the most boring
When exactly did she cause trouble?
The whole situation in the marriage arc was caused by Aqua's flood and the lardlord being a dick.

>perverted Saber
No thanks.

She withheld information from her party even though they could have likely resolved that shit much sooner had they worked together

If Kazuma hadn't taken the initiative she would've been forced to marry the fat old man

What about the part where her father was cursed and she refused to let Aqua lift it until the very end? Maybe if Darkness wasn't an obstinate retard and told her party about her problems instead of running off trying to solve them herself and never explaining anything they could get shit done instead of having her waste everyone's time on her personal shit.

I like the part where you completely miss why the argument matters. It's a perfectly reasonable answer to OP's question. While I lack the extensive knowledge of characters that someone who's read the source material would have, so do the vast majority of the people who post Megumin threads all day and don't feel the need to talk about Darkness. Why? Because the anime didn't show enough of whatever made people find Darkness more appealing in the LN.

the one on the left successfully raped at one point

You say that as if most of Meguminfags aren't plain moebuta pedos. She has the most typical moeshit personality and appeal of three.

>calling people weeaboo faggots
>on a malaysian cave painting board
Kek, here's your (You) user.

>implying Aqua would be upset about leeching off anyone

They're just showing proper deference to a wise, powerful and, beautiful goddess, is all.

Kazuma confirmed to be going for darkness, right?

No, sadly. Megumin confirmed winner in LN.

Because more people want to walk the path of explosions with Megumin instead.

I don't usually bandwagon to popular best girls but this time, megumin clearly got it.

Can't wait for megumin monday

Wait, is this nigga saying he's watched MLP?

Hahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Surely he watches MLP.

KEEEEEK

Hello Darkness, My old friends

This is why Aqua is best girl.

Her tits are just disgusting. See

Soon, my friend

Jesus, this thread is really cancerous.

And some people still dare to defend this general.

Generals can get cancerous anyways, even with the best shows

This show is so shit it's unbelievable.

I'm going to watch season 2, though.

Usually its because they have no new material. This fanbase had new material yet most of its cancerous general shitter decide to just repeat stale meme, "I want to fugg x", and crappy Sup Forums shit instead of talking about the new materials.

Fuck the fanbase and fuck the janny/mod for tolerating this shit.

>>darkness says she wants it
>>but actually she doesn't
I don't think you understand Darkness' character. She wants it, but has to fight back so it feeds into her desires.

I want to look EXACTLY like Megumin.

You seem to be the only person complaining. Change your text structure to make yourself more anonymous

>p-p-p-please don't disturb our circle jerk! ;_;

Cancer.

Stop applying reddit principles to Sup Forums

Aqua a money grabbing whore

This. All the characters look so much better in the LN

>Call me crazy but I'll stick with the goddess who is at least upfront enough about her negative qualities.
Fair enough.
So who is that? Because Aqua sure as hell isn't upfront about her negative qualities.

I like her VA singing parts in the ED.

Feels so comfy

You are the on insisting on making a general to talk about off topic shit or stale meme.

Shameless cancer.

Posting best megumin pic.

Because the main girl which is Aqua lost in the second episode against Megumin

A crazy witch beats a god damn goddess of healing

How can your waifu even stand a fucking chance???????????

Lame, this is the best desktop

Sorry, I can just see her as a heroine

>Megumin killed the XP

retard moe

Kazuma will marry iris in the end though

Ran through this show and this is way more fun than I was expecting.

More when?

Next year. Have you seen the OVA?

Yep, already did.
Now I have a fetish for push-ups.

Aqua, please don't bully the best girl

I find the wonky breast physics, hilarious

How does that coat stay on?

Fantasy world physics

Darkness is too creepy
Megumin is MC's best partner in crime
Aqua is actually decent, but it is quite dumb

Truth is that MC has the worst harem of all time, but at least he has good friends.

Aqua did good in the dungeon chapter of Volume 2. Weird that it was not shown in the Anime

She's the second most useful character on MC's party. But she IS really dumb. (First most useful is MC himself, of course)

>INTELLIGENCE
>BELOW
>AVERAGE