twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the nigger faggot has a hearing aid in his ear

how inclusive and tolerant

Why doesn't God gass us yet?

God helps those who help themselves

Sometimes I hate being a leaf

Why is it sponsored by GMSH

Like....Gilgamesh?

WHY ARE YOU HERE, what is your end game gilgamesh?

>Wellesley Station
I'm wondering more about why that guy is in Toronto's gay neighbourhood.

I visited Toronto. It was actually dog shit. People are rude, all I ever hear about is how leafs are ((((((superior)))))) to the U.S.

>WHY ARE YOU HERE, what is your end game gilgamesh?

Canadians are want to be Americans
Of course they treat real Americans like garbage

Some of us are pretty decent people. Torontos LGBTQ communities are pretty obnoxious. Since Trudsie got elected its only gotten worse. You mightve wound up in the wrong neighborhood tho

What if the sex I want is to hardcore rape people?

These liberals are so back and forth on these issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=3oHspRU9yQQ

We need more men like this

Toronto is incredibly shitty It's like Canada's version of Pheonix arizona, just boring as fuck. Try good Canada AKA Quebec

what the actual fuck

The sound effect of that glass smashing is so fucking satisfying

>that
>satanism
i disagree. satanism is somewhat that man is god or that god abandoned man while satan is here for us but it does not push gay triracial orgies with cartoons of gay triracial men jesus christ

Oh God I fucking hate stuck up leafs. They literally think they're some kind of high cultured EU-style super enlightened society and the US is a barbaric civilization, despite our cultures being almost 100% identical. It's like California if it was its own country

fags burn in hell lol

>he says hes a gunnery sgt
>gets ready to smash the glass
>hear niggas in the back

NAH NAH HOL UP GUNNEY HOLD UP
WE DRINKIN OUT HERE GUNNEY JUS WAIT A SEC TILL WE FINISH DRINKIN

t. homosexual

Some jew is behind this I have no doubts whatsoever.

That's a ((Beats By Dre)) earbud

That's moronic, most satanic people are atheists, not theistic. Also, many satanic atheists openly support anything that goes against, specifically, Christianity. Whether it be degeneracy, mocking, etc.

And the rest of the world still likes us better than you redneck inbred racist pieces of trash ;)

>Made by the family research council using standard divination practices

>the actual website

>look at the picture
>it's literally "how to fuck as many people as possible when you have AIDS"

just burn this fucking planet God please

Not long now boys until the antichrist shows up.

Quebec is full of obnoxious frogs and hipsters.

>Not long now boys until the antichrist shows up.

He was born on sept 23rd. That was the sign. Just gotta wait a couple years for him to come to power.

Not long now boys until the antichrist shows up.
grows up.

Good to see them encouraging the faggots to embrace bug chasing.

Wow leafs are pretty far gone. Good news is the fags will purge themselves with this level of stupidity.

Why are those two fags fucking Obama?

Yes, the world loves you, and in fact we're doing you a favor by sending all those talented doctors and engineers from El Salvador and Honduras your way, because we're too racist for them ;)

Didn't cap the cartoon pictures of actual sex, like what looked to be a glory hole.
Little too much degeneracy already.

I'm in university in Toronto and half the kids want to move to the USA because the standard of living here in Canada is so pathetic, and the other half thinks the USA is literally the fourth reich.

>Kids are walking by this
Not even our country is this perverted in public.

I want to move to USA for both of those reasons.

Jesus Christ

I'll take dicks in the ass if i want, that's NONE of your fucking business. Asshole.

This is my every day. I live at the epicenter of degeneracy in this shit hole of a city. We deserve nothing less than a nuclear holocaust at this point.

Lmao they spent all this money on a website and ads to tell fags how to get grids meds for free and to use condoms (they wont)

we need to be nuked

There is no god, just long term consequences that act pretty much the same way.

>walking in subway with your 5 y/o daughter
>see this
>wat do

The Jews are relentless

You don't need to actually wait for your death to go to hell.

Well it's Canada so you say ching chong or you honour kill her.

We have over 2000 years of recorded human history, prove him wrong. Just one instance where God made him self known.

Canada.
Nothing unusual here.

He's in my heart right now my brown friend

I was last there in September to watch the Jays game. Everything seemed normal. 98% whitey crowd which was a plus

He makes you act right and will stop you from going to hell, but it's still not real.

His words are more important than his actual existence.

someone superimpose the exploding knees kid on this pic

>sometimes

>inbred
That's an insult to your parents, user.

Holy shit, Canada is fucked.

Would you all prefer if there was no outreach whatsoever? Keep in mind that AIDS spread into the general population due to lack of education. These pozzed homos are going to fuck each other regardless of our moralizing, and their behavior is a health risk to society. It's better to at least try and mitigate them via social programs like these, which encourage people to get tested and use protection.

Why do you have to have posters like that in public though, why not something a bit more subtle if it has to be in public would be my argument.

>Faggots in 3some in public
>In Canada

SHOCKED

It's possible to make a public health poster about seeking aids treatment without a massive picture of faggots fucking for kids to see

>thinking progressives want to have debate/arguments

The fire rises

>America has strict rating laws on sexual media
>A movie/game/advertisement/etc having sex or depicting nudity is an instant adult or restricted rating
>Unless if it's the latest big AAA hit or LBGT/Tranny shit, then it's totally ok for kids to see and we put it up in public view for all of them to see!

Never change America.

Jesus and they make him fat

Good god, how do people not see what this is?

Just do what this guy did, tear that shit up
vid.me/GqhL

There is no god. Stop filling your heads with delusions.

While I can understand that the ads are offensive, we're talking about people who don't know that condoms prevent HIV transmission and believe that STD testing is an expensive medical procedure they can't afford. These aren't the brightest individuals. The ads can only be made so subtle before they lose effectiveness. At least they don't show penetration.

It's Toronto. Basically New York Junior

Well he has started with California quite nicely

As a faggot myself I find this imagery just bizarre, gays are already gay and do whatever they please, so who is the target audience - children? If it's aimed at straights then all it'll do is foster disgust, like an advert in public of straight people having censored sex..

Just send the superbug, Lord, and end this.

He knows. He'll be here soon.

>underrated

>Bongistani
>calling someone else brown

>Would you all prefer if there was no outreach whatsoever?

As a matter of fact I would prefer that.

Why the fuck would you want to spend money on a genetic dead end?

*tips fedora

holy fuck. real?

Much respect for that man. I'm not really homophobic, I've got a couple gay friends, but seeing that degeneracy just out in the open is sickening. The name of the app or whatever is "squirt" for fucks sake. Children walk down that street. I have no problem with them advertising in a nightclub or something like that, but that bullshit absolutely should not be allowed in public. This man (I assume) fought in Nam and it was all for this? I'd be fucking pissed, too.

Because those dead-ends are walking carriers of HIV and hepatitis, and can infect the rest of the population.

>there is not god but I unironically believe karma is a real thing

NEWS FLASH

DON'T FUCK THEM

You won't get their diseases.

Also KYS faggot lover.

Just screaming about the problem isn't going to solve it. There are morons in this country that go around fucking each other in the ass, and without any kind of controls it will spiral into crisis. I'd rather live in a country where the HIV infection rate isn't the same as that of an African nation

It's not karma, it's just long term consequences.
You act like a shithead for long enough, you end getting fucked by it.

Not everyone applies to that tho

We're reaching heights of madness that were not even seen in the days of Lot – truly, the end is nigh. Repent and pray because you won't be ready.

Indeed exceptions happen and is not perfect.
But would you dance on the highway?

youtube.com/watch?v=UaZtahjvgU4

I don't like to dance user so I couldn't say I would dance anywhere to be frank

AHHHH! PENISSSS! Bunch of broads lighting their hair on fire in here over nothing. Degenerates. Hopefully this asteroid knocks some sense into you

america isnt any better.

It's not perversion, it's liberalism :^)

Sasuga Canada!

fpbp

And now 40k Slanesh is being ret-coned because a chaos god of degeneracy & hedonism triggers these fucks.