Why do you guys hate Lauren Southern? She does all the things all you """white""" people say you value...

Why do you guys hate Lauren Southern? She does all the things all you """white""" people say you value, but don't do anything about. Try to protect the white race? She does it. Many of you don't. Sink boats full of migrants? She does it. You don't. Stop LARPing and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogy
youtube.com/watch?v=URpxJ1-578g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_Prohibiting_Importation_of_Slaves
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/682073433664978944?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is getting BLACKED. I don't want her spreading aids in our country. Aids being black babies and regular aids.

As far as I know, she's never had any intelligent thoughts and she's an attention whore

Basically.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78

Id get her prego and toss her ass in the kitchen - fuck all that nogsense-

She isn’t a particularly smart alt-light-er, but I don’t think she’s bad. I’m reminded of those episodes of Murdoch Murdoch that she’s a character in. I don’t think she’s been BLACKED, but she’s somewhat susceptible.

Also
Is kinda cute

That's the point user.

To make guys like you tell her she's cute.

I bet she just took a gun into the woods to take a fucking picture, then immediately walked back into the house and uploaded it to facebook.

>a canadian bleached jew larping as a white american for money.
jeez, i wonder why

What if she's the one honest jew on youtube who wants to save the white race?

Sorry. But you're wrong. I'm Swedish and I'm on vacation in America.

She's good for us. I didn't think much of her until recognizing the incredible amount of shilling against her that happens here. Since then I've been more open to her. Reminder: if the shills are out in force against something, it's because it scares them.

QT!!

She doesn't have white kids

finnshill BTFO

She's only 21. Give her a few years to find a good white guy.

Holy fuck I thought she was bordering on early 30s.

Her older sister is better.

No. She just didn't get the same genes of her older sister who looks 18. BTW, Jess is based too.

Tick tock...

God damn, why does Lauren Southern have to be so hot

I would destroy her body with a baby

Jess is the type of girl who'd recover in a few months and be even hotter than before.

And intelligent thought is
>masculinity and femininity compliment each other in a relationship
Which she has said multiple times. It's just not original. But can you name anybody on the alt-right who has had an original thought?

Everything has already been thought of. This is a fight for what is right.

Because Sup Forums is full of spergs and retards

it's not a "Lauren" thing. It's an e-celebs are cancer deal.

She is an idiot who lacks any knowledge of politics, history, philosophy, or law. Even when you agree with her sentiment she states stuff that is flat out wrong.

Oh yeah, show me her fat flabby nigger ass. Nigger music has instilled it in me to love huge nigger asses and I am susceptible to what the jews want me to like.

>Sink boats full of migrants? She does it
pls be true

why does she have dyed hair? are alt right cucks really that easy to fool?

proof?

she gets attacked and defamed on here by shills harder than any other public figure i can think of, which means.. she is doing something very right

>Tick tock...
>t. 35 year old virgin

Wait what??

Lauren is not jewish:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/aogy

This is her real hair. She doesn't dye it any more.

I hate disgusting nigger hips and thighs, it's wrecks of degeneracy and fake personalities.

>She is an idiot
>lacks any knowledge of politics, history, philosophy, or law
>she states stuff that is flat out wrong.
>Zero examples

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Ashton Birdie? Is she cute enough to dethrone Lauren Southern as the alt-right waifu to give beta bux?

youtube.com/watch?v=URpxJ1-578g

Are those Balmains?

/leftypol/ and the alt-light hates her because she is beautiful and she's an Identitarian

Her autism is endearing but her politics is totally basic MAGA stuff, more so than Lauren.

>nigger hips and thighs
wide hips and thick thighs are a normal trait in women you fucking retarded virgin

she is the fakest LARPing bitch you could imagine just like most "conservative" women.

Letting women vote in the first place was a huge mistake

>fat niggerbait
>better
good goy

She claimed the civil war was about stopping the import of Africans as slaves and was ended by Abraham Lincoln. When import and export of slaves was banned in 1808 after calls to do so by none other than Thomas Jefferson.

I was under the impression she felt race was a social construct.

Love my based MAGA blacks, amirite?

You're not very good at proving things.

the /leftypol/ will make up lies about Lauren
the /leftypol/ will often fantasize about her having interracial sex
the /leftypol/ hates the growing Identitarian movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_Prohibiting_Importation_of_Slaves

I don't keep videos bookmarked of people who I hate strangely enough.

Not exactly

I like Kayleigh to be honest

She’s so cute on tv

Hmm very nice. She's learned the correct virtues to signal to best get those patreon bucks.

>I don't keep videos bookmarked
Convenient for you, nigger.

>ywn lay her down in the wheat fields and breed her a litter of white children

Faith and Lauren. Two girls which I'll never get.

Why keep living?

She's undeniably cute

>if she says the wrong things she is worthless
>if she says the right things she is a greedy money whore

There's not winning in this little game, is there

>she may be saying and pushing everything I believe in but.... IS SHE SINCERE?!
>hitler may have conquered the lebensraum but... DOES HE REALLY BELIEVE IN IT?!

You forget the key ingredient there.

Genuinely believing the things you say.

Nobody blasts Jared Taylor for saying the right things to be a greedy money whore, because it is obvious he believes them.

Yes I'm sure she means every word of it, your patreon donations have not been wasted.

Cuck.

>Yes I'm sure she means every word of it,
t. brainlet

The argument was that it doesn't matter if she believes in it or not. Whether she believes in it or not doesn't matter, as long as she says it.

And how is it "obvious" Lauren doesn't believe what she says? She would make much more money if she went the Tomi Lahren route btw so that angle makes no sense.

>girl is way more right wing than most and open about it
>omg guys she's a jewish shill and doesn't believe anything she says, only out for beta shekels
i swear to god you guys are the kikes.

shes just another female pandering for attention

Do you actually consider that evidence? She's clearly Jewish user.

The stance that nobody in less mainstream movements is only doing it for the money is idiotic.

Yes I agree, hence my original comment that she has learned the correct virtues to signal. I'm just saying it is quite obvious that she doesn't believe these things.

Alt lite attention whore who refuses to settle down

nigga its 2017 you can upload from your data at starbucks now

That is pretty gay. Reminds me of all those cringe fucking kids doing rick and morty musically shit.

tf2 had such shitty fans. I bet that THOT never even played on a surf map

There could not possibly be more convincing evidence one could give over the internet than a detailed DNA test.

>The stance that nobody in less mainstream movements is only doing it for the money is idiotic.
That's not my stance. You're very bad at arguing.

>whiteknighting some random slut
o i am laffin

It is the logical conclusion to your argument.

If you are saying that it makes no sense she wouldn't go mainstream to make more money, you are in fact saying no one has ever done something outside of the mainstrain to make money. Which is obviously false, and why you can't see it could potentially apply to Lauren too is beyond me.

All the hating annons are shills.

Shes objectively hotter and more fertile.

Not even close to nigger ass

>I'm just saying it is quite obvious that she doesn't believe these things.
irrelevant. and no it's not obvious.

Big if true.

I suppose it is good that it isn't obvious to people like you. Even fools have a place in the movement for a white ethnostate.

If we start from the premise that her goal is making as much money as possible then her actions make no sense. The people who are only doing it for money in fringe movements do it because they can't get out of the fringe. Lauren on the other hand had tons of chances to enter the mainstream.

Anyway, what I'm saying is much more based in facts than your "it's obvious" argument which is not really even an argument.

>all Americans

Your argument is that she says it so she believes it. Give me a break.

by "you guys" you mean kike spammers like you right?

Yes the fact that many in "the movement" goes by proof and not conjecture is a good thing.

Yes, that is how it generally works. You assume the person believes what they say unless something indicates otherwise.

trap

Comeon mate admit it, if she weren't a beautiful woman you wouldn't be so ready to give her the benefit of the doubt.

You mean like mocking the idea of white genocide?

e-celebs are shit

any pics of her feet? that body is smokin

If she wasn't beautiful then I would be less likely to listen to what she has to say.

Beauty in a woman is like humor in a man.

Why are you posting blatant disinformation pics? Are you completely without integrity? Here is Lauren talking about white people being replaced:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

A redpilled woman is a woman who shuts the fuck up. Lauren's Southernstein's mouth stays open, usually for black cock.

>Have children. She doesn't.
There you go OP.

You are posting examples of her going back on her word, I was there when she wrote the tweet and it is still archived to this day, easy to find.

Found the actual tweet on her page, she hasn't even deleted it. That surprised me.

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/682073433664978944?lang=en

I didn't say the tweets are fake. I said the pic is disinfo because it implies she is jewish and you are using it in a disingenuous way by implying she stands by all those tweets now.

Buddy, I was just using that pic to show the white genocide tweet.

She's got some other great tweets still on her twitter, you should check it out.

Indeed, she has great tweets. By the way, Spencer and Jared Taylor don't use the words "white genocide" either, does that mean they don't care about white replacement?