Moral guidance

In the times of struggle, in the times where living in Christ is frowned upon, don't be discouraged take a stand and ask for guidance.

Today's reading:
Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

Problems with pleasure by Ravi Z:
youtu.be/ZvsUX1wj5ys

Train yourself to be Godly by Chuck S:
youtu.be/KTsyOCtCw_A

Introduction to the idea of God by Jordan P:
youtu.be/f-wWBGo6a2w

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 11:2&version=NIV
biblestudytools.com/matthew/6-9.html
isthatinthebible.wordpress.com/articles-and-resources/deliberate-mistranslation-in-the-new-international-version-niv/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the trinity is false

Satan is the best god for he leads of the free men, wamen and pirates to all the gold, alccol and anarcho-capitalism they deserve

Satan is the best god for he leads of the free men, wamen and pirates to all the gold, alccol and anarcho-capitalism they deserve

I'm losing it, lads. I just realized there are christian library websites lying about the contents of the Bible and I don't know who to trust.

Unless I invoke some "one true website" nonsense, it looks like the site I have used primarily is perverting the word of God:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 11:2&version=NIV
which includes an immediately shocking exclusion, compared to another random site, most agree with the following:
biblestudytools.com/matthew/6-9.html

Have I been tricked? Can I get any anons with a print NIV to take a picture of this verse for me?

Thank you, op

use NASB

avoid niv because isthatinthebible.wordpress.com/articles-and-resources/deliberate-mistranslation-in-the-new-international-version-niv/

Gah, I just read the footnotes, what the fuck good is a version if there are multiple versions of it?
Why would some versions make these omissions?

praise the lord

Ecclesiastes is also a good book i recomend

kek

Thanks Christbro! Stay encouraged!
No other religion or philosophy of man can top this…the true Gospel! Its not about doing good..its about who you are and your destiny.

This is why Jesus is both God and man at the same time…forever exalted, the Lord Jesus Christ!

The LORD Most High always wins

Psalm 147:5"Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite."

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth, and along with the angelic host. One special angel stood out…

Lucifer fell through pride and arrogance sometime in the distant past, taking with him a third of the angels, and subsequently, he is stripped of his beauty and glory along with the other fallen angels.

The Most High creates man in His image and likeness, a special creation never before seen in the universe, patterned after Him.

Lucifer becomes jealous and outraged and focuses on destroying God's new creation.

God's Word describes the interaction between Him and His special creation, man, along with man's fall and his redemption through the Son.

The Book(Holy Bible) describes the essence of His Love and not forcing man to love Him back but to reveal to man the destiny that He has for him. Our destiny is to become an entirely new species altogether, not a perfected man, but a new creation called the sons and daughters of God. All it takes is a simple act of believing in the mode of redemption, the sacrifice done by the Lord Jesus Christ and obeying His Word.

The next step in our evolution is what lucifer fears… what is to be revealed is man's ascension into the place of honor and glory that lucifer lost and the third of angels that followed him, in effect replacing them with a us, transformed into the likeness of Christ, much more superior than them, with dominion and authority even over angels.

When we give up this corrupted body, our new faces and bodies will be unveiled and will reflect the glory of the Lord…

That is why lucifer who is become satan(the enemy of humanity) is so hatefully jealous of us, and his numerous attempts throughout history to completely and utterly destroy us. He hates that we are his replacement…

Satan brings destruction, ungodliness brings destruction. "God is dead" the honest term used by Nietzsche after realising our civilazation will go on the deep end when we ditch religion and it's moral compass

I use these sites to switch and compare different versions of famous verses, this reading was so jarring I had to double check other sites. I've come to prefer KJV.

What makes you choose NASB?

Ahmen.

most accurate/unbaised
learn the difference between word-for-word bible translation and thought-for-thought bible translation

hint: NASB is word for...
NIV is thought for.....

It's starting to look like my ex-prefferred website scrubbed it from most translations except the kjv, they may just be shilling the KJV.

This is really disheartening. I use plenty of sites but for quick swapping a bunch of texts I used this and now I may have learned much less than I thought.

I'd still really appreciate physical pictures of this bible verse.

Stay encouraged man.
Favourite parables:
The return of the prodigal son - Luke 15:11-32

Favourite poetic book: The Book of Job (Book about suffering as it addresses the problem of theodicy)

What does Sup Forums think of Deism?

Take your worship of your jewish desert originated sandnigger religion somewhere else.

>Jew god (((Yahweh)))
>slave morality
Yah nah, fuck off christcuck

Satan is the great deciever - he brings suffering and pain because he promises pleasure without sacrifice, which is impossible within God's Law. He tempts you with "freedom" of sin, making you a slave to your base desires and whimsy.

True freedom is being in control of yourself, being purely connected with God and His creation, understanding and accepting His divine law and knowing your own limitations.

Good way to dull off some of that edge before you come back to Christ with your tail between your legs.
source: me

>The Joos wanted to kill Jesus
>The Joos rejected Jesus as the son of God
>The Joos have been trying to dismantle Christianity since day one

More seriously, dive in buddy: it is a fantastic way to relearn how to love God; once you do, you will want to learn more about him and your relationship.

Deism is literally worse than atheism. Believing God allows you to do whatever you feel right is extremely degenerate

>2456
checked; Genesis 24:56:
>And he said to them, “Do not hinder me, since the LORD has prospered my way; send me away so that I may go to my master."

Interesting get, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

fuck off you larping loser

>The Joos through (((Christianity))) has been corrupted, de-stabilized, basically ruined Europe and western values continiously.
(((P U R E C O I N C I D E N C E)))

Praise Kek.

For he bringeth the chaos and taketh the Jews.

Consuming the evil and renewing the world.

Nothing will stop his return.

>he thinks European-flavor paganism isn't massively syncretized with Mesopotamian and Asia minor mythology
Paganism is fucking old dude. You might as well start kissing Zoroaster's feet if your objective is to be as religiously primitive.

>t. follower of a proxy kike religion
My anscestor's are smiling at me, christkike, can you say the same.

Reminder that the founding fathers were all deists and your definition of deism is retarded.