If anyone is interested this faggot is having a pretty epic meltdown right now. I never watch this shit...

If anyone is interested this faggot is having a pretty epic meltdown right now. I never watch this shit, but damn this is funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hTyhVOu1GE
youtube.com/watch?v=4kFpdcPWfO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

qrd?

THE HATEFUL FASCIST HITLERIAN RHETORIC TRUMP IS SPEWING

*cue 8 boxes*

*correspondents all agree for 10 minute*

Don't elaborate or anything...
sage until OP delivers

>TRUMP IS PRESIDENT AND SAID PUSSY WHY AREN'T YOU ANGRY ABOUT THAT
>WHY IS TRUMP USING FBI TO INVESTIGATE SEXUAL PREDATORS
>WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO VOTE
>WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK

ONLY TIMELINE
BEST TIMELINE
MY TIMELINE
OUR TIMELINE
NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH

NFL shit, Lemon was triggered as fuck by the fat pro-Trump guy, he kept yelling "bullshit." It was basically a lot of noise, but it was pretty funny. Segment still going, he'll probably get triggered even harder.

holy shit thats him now? The trump administration has made him age 7 years and its only been 9 months

He's 50.

there's a blind item floating around DC/NYC that his white boyfriend used to be a gay prostitute

Muh Eminem

Are you fucking serious? No way. I thought he was like 30 just seeing him on the commercials when he first took the slot, but I've never watched him.

where's the fucking link dude?

He has a meltdown every damn day. It's nothing new

I wonder how he's going to try to "find himself at 50" this New Years

He's been around for a while. I remember years ago watching him come out on air. Shit was weird as fuck. "Coincidentally" he was much lower on the totem pole before he was out.

You want a link to my TV?

>watching CNN

>watching kike box.

hm I wonder what the faggot will do in a year or two when what's left of cnn is finally destroyed for good, I doubt soap operas will be around either

You didn't know Steve. STEVE WAS THE KIND OF GUY THAT WOULD WATCH IT ON COMPED CABLE AND THEN POST A YOUTUBE LINK. That's just the kind of guy Steve was.

>yes please
I watch tv via streams like a poor nigger thank you

I mean, we're talking about Steve here

Doug Benson is 53

What a mutt, don't even recognize his race, let me guess the blonde mother SHITTed her genetics with some south african negro cause women are incompetent shit for brain objects.

Btw this faggot has been on for almost an hour and all he's talked about is the NFL and Eminem.

You just had to know Steve

Here's CNN's live stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hTyhVOu1GE

Roll it back 17 minutes or so, and you'll see Don Lemon arguing with a white guy and calling what he says "bullshit". He should be fined by the FCC for that.

Da real mp3

What's he chimping out about this time?

Wow, Rosie Perez really let herself go

LOL black man that assaulted the protesters at charlotte and got his ass kicked gets charged with assault and this nigger painting that nigger as the victim

>cable
>fined by the FCC
Cable networks can show whatever content they want, they just don't because of advertisers.

>watch CNN
Why? It's not entertaining in the least.

I made it about 30 seconds. When did CNN become BET?

CNN has been trying to turn their news into infotainment just for idiots like you who need entertainment and drama.

>perpetual news cycle on Trump's evilness
I'm amazed people still watch this. It's like watching the same movie over and over again.

But they failed miserably to do that. They became this vapid echo-chamber of closeminded idiocy. I can't stand to watch it. Give me something like Fox News who doesn't try to hide their propagada.

That's why I only watch BBC Pidgin

I like to see what every network is putting out, and usually just have it on for background noise. I rarely actually watch it, I'm waiting for local news atm.

They get paid by advertisers based upon the number of viewers. If you really want them to change and report the news again, then you have to hit them where it hurts.

Oh I was watching CNN for the past 2 days, I don't think I have ever laughed harder

They have no idea how many people are watching, the only viewers that count are Nielsen viewers. Maybe cable boxes, but I don't have one.

Doesn't he have a meltdown every other week?
I hate this wilfully ignorant nigger and his unwarranted sense of superiority.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kFpdcPWfO8

He rarely has a full skitzout, ususaly its more a mild tantrum

hahaha that faggot is going to get fined