/CFG/ CALIFORNIA FIRES GENERAL - BURN BABY BURN EDITION

>but they're all degenerates
No we aren't. We hate the cities as much as you guys do. Calistoga was deep red, and it's one of the towns most impacted by this.
youtu.be/ItcrGFBn39A
youtu.be/3wsegE01zUE
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?ll=37.49771915506931,-118.22811412883755&hl=en&z=7&source=embed&ie=UTF8&mid=1TOEFA857tOVxtewW1DH6neG1Sm0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverado_Canyon
youtube.com/watch?v=IyRDE565UYc
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/10/10/san-rafael-brush-fire-professional-center-parkway/
youtube.com/watch?v=_8Kh8FLYH9k
youtu.be/sFk7J57AWfo
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/02/05/272015606/sniper-attack-on-calif-power-station-raises-terrorism-fears
maps.nwcg.gov/sa/#/?/38.2622/-122.1955/13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE DONALD TOO STRONG. FIRES EVERYWHERE

Silverado actually exists, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverado_Canyon

Will post this in every thread I see, though probably will be busy for the next 12 hours:

If there is smoke in your area, or ashes falling, you need a mask that can handle wood particulates. You can get these at hardware stores. If you don't have a mask, you can dampen a cloth t-shirt and press it as hard as you can against your mouth and nose while still being able to breathe. Will work in a pinch but it has to stay damp.

There are missing respiratory therapists and understaffed firefighting units, due to various reasons. This means you should pack before any evacuation notices in your area happen as you likely will not get direct help, the fire will just come.

There are faulty air filtration systems in many commercial buildings across Sonoma County, this is leading to carbon monoxide poisoning. If you notice the skin under your fingernails turning a deep pink/cherry red, go to a hospital immediately.

Winds will be worse tonight, additional air support is scrambling in Ukiah now but it is still only 40% of the requested forces. They will prioritize some fires over others.

Stay safe, all. God bless.

Don't be a hero. We don't need volunteer fire fighters.

>Calistoga was deep red, and it's one of the towns most impacted by this.

Good, maybe more deep red places can burn, and they, like other super poor parts of the union that are deep red, can suck on the teat of our government more while screeching about handouts.

Stay safe, god bless.

Hopefully some trumpets get dead from this.

A fireman asked me why I own a fire hose, he said I'm not allowed to put out my own fires. I told him if he tried to stop me in a civil emergency they would be cleaning brains and mustache off the road.

May that curse turn back on you.

Would pic related hold up to a fire?

Its underground....

Right, but that don't necessarily mean it'd stand up to a blazing inferno above it, or keep the people inside safe.

Anybody not in affected communities: stay on alert. There was an attempted arson in San Rafael that was luckily put out before any serious damage could be done, or the fire could grow too strong. Keep eyes and ears out for any potential fires, keep eyes and ears out for any potential arsonists. We're already spread thin, we need to all stay vigilant. RWSS are about protecting people, anons. It's about understanding we have need to work as a team to benefit the community. Be smart, be safe.

How's the fire going to get inside? And what would fuel it?

What's the air source? Fire will suck all the air right up out of a vent.

why is California so dry if we can manipulate the weather

Uhhh. Unless the ground it is underneath is made up of an abnormally wood filled mix of earth then really there is no possible way for a fire to burn and underground object.
The only thing you would need to worry about would be how your air is being supplied.

The physical fire isn't the only danger of a fire. See Good observation. I'm sure there's a way to improve that setup. co2 scrubbers and emergency air tanks, maybe, and airtight sealable vents.

>give me your energy :D
>oh fuck, too much :DDD

Clearly because the jews in California want more sympathy points, duh. They're engineering this so that another 4 score and 5,999,920 jews die to justify a second Israel on the newly cleared out beach properties. Come on, user, use your head.

Mom?

sonoma county is considerably liberal, but it makes me a little giddy to see the conservative aspect of it coming to life in the face of disaster

Well, it's nice to know there are fellow anons in SR, Napa and even Sonoma like me.

OMG you mean without a trial or anything?

>without a trial
you want them to run through a gauntlet first?

Question user, something I never hear discussed in the fake media.

> How did these fires start?

Bump

I've heard from a buddy with relatives in the fire department that the working assumption is that an arsonist lit up a junkyard, then embers from that fire jumped 30 miles, then presumably that process repeated. Frankly, we'll likely never know what really happened.

I heard a masked person was attempting to start fires from van in Santa Rosa. Don't know the validity of that, but it's just what I heard.

There was some cunt seen fleeing the scene of a new fire in San Rafael yesterday. Happened right across the street from my gf's work.

pic unrelated

Where does your oxygen come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=IyRDE565UYc

Monday night.

Californian here, at the grocery store they're begging for donations for "Wildfire Relief" lol. Cashier asked me if I'd like to donate. I said "nah" and put my card into the reader.

Felt good. Fuck this state and every fag/liberal/beaner in it.

can confirm second story. frustrating there's no description of the guy.
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/10/10/san-rafael-brush-fire-professional-center-parkway/

I'm gonna try to take a nap for a few hours so I can be awake to watch for embers from midnight onwards, there was a structure fire in Rohnert Park off Petaluma Hill Road earlier. Stay safe anons.

t. Penngrove

Combine this with the fiber optic vandalism and the sniper attack on the power transformers in the past few years. Someone is very clever and isn't getting caught.

Central Valley here. Will you faggots up in the bay quit smoking your fucking weed? It’s all filling up this hellhole. You’re about to cause my sisters school to be evacuated. The smoke here is seriously so thick all the way down here though. It’s nuts.

The fires are all out guys. Whew! That was a close one.

>that elaborate sleepypost ruse
how dare you
sleep tight
youtube.com/watch?v=_8Kh8FLYH9k
I see you, senpai. you stop with this ruckus right now young man.
cantstopwontstop

>sniper attack on the power transformers
Hadn't heard about this, or the fiber cuts.

>tfw the ghost of the zodiac killer is claiming more victims

American here
California is not america

Fuck off, let it burn

No, you see, nature is cleaning out the scrubs and leaving behind a beautiful, natural landscape for us to come rape to death again.

It's the natural way.

Petaluma here too.

Why u ppl even live in commifornia ? Dont u have any backbone or shame ?

U should leave and support building a big beautiful wall around commifornia, to contain the disease !

This.

Built a wall around it and shoot commifags trying to illegaly enter the (real) united states from commifornia.

>brains and mustache
Give me brain

sup bro ptown as well

Masked person, or someone in a burka?

you seem to be in violation of global rule 2, my dude.

Wasn't specific. Like I said, I don't know the validity. Friend of a friend saw it.

Pic is the San Rafael arson.

whoops.

Mix of this and PG&E being shit and who knows maybe someone is hacking the energy grid and making transformers blow

>"hacking the powergrid to blow up transformers"
>that flag
leave
It was right near contempo and those apartments. Maybe some retard was up there smoking a joint and set the thing on fire?
Any description of the perp? I can't find anything than "male", which leads me to believe this might be a bit of cultural enrichment.

>I can't find anything than "male"
That's all anyone knows apparently. Does make me wonder if it's related, or just some moronic coincidence.

We've had several attempted arson fires in Vallejo and Fairfield today. All were dealt with, thankfully.

Arsonists should be burnt at the fucking stake.

sauce? descriptions of perp?

Even better : youtu.be/sFk7J57AWfo

My neighborhood has had an advisory evacuation since early this afternoon. We're packed up, and ready to go the moment it turns mandatory. The winds have calmed down, and the smoke is starting to clear. Hopefully we won't have to hit the road (knock on wood).
13 confirmed dead and over 1,500 homes and businesses destroyed, about 200 people missing.

Here is what I think user. So first the fires are all arson. From what I can tell they started arround the same time. I believe this is domestic environmental terrorism. After the fires started there have been reports that other fires have been started in city's. Concord and fairfield have seen fires within the city's. This is some elaborate plan of terrorism.

>about 200 people missing.
Heard 130-150 of those have been found..

Also east bay rural here

Zodiacposting is most /comfy/

Where is the fire in Concord?

PG&E has so much blood on its hands
And wasn't it just awesome how NOBODY went to prison for all those people they murdered in San Bruno? Fug.

>Hadn't heard about this, or the fiber cuts.
Those attacks were network related. The person knew what transformers to destroy to take down some google data center I think. The fiber was a Verizon stuff. The FBI got involved.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/02/05/272015606/sniper-attack-on-calif-power-station-raises-terrorism-fears

Sounds like shadowrunner stuff, desu senpai

>TFW the jews decided my area is unimportant and will not get any coverage because it gets low ratings

Been packed up and ready to leave for like four days now. I'm starting to let myself get comfortable and do chores/play vidya/fap again, but I'm still nervous some dickhead is going to torch my town for laughs and I'll have to leave in like 5-10 minutes instead of 30.

sauce VPD police scanner and Fairfield police
(I have lots of police friends and family in both cities.)
Just a few hours ago someone tried to light up the field behind Costco in Vallejo--heard it all on the scanner.

Keeping an eye on this map, not much movement in the last 12 hours.

>maps.nwcg.gov/sa/#/?/38.2622/-122.1955/13

I didn't catch any perp descriptions, but Vallejo I know for sure has quite a few paroled arsonists. They're not publicly listed but they have to register with the police.

Our town was covered in smoke today.
It smelled like shit and were not near any fires.

>domestic environmental terrorism.
You're not the only one pondering this. There's certainly reason to do so. It doesn't help that arsonists are sick fucks, just like sex offenders. They don't lose the urge. Whether they're doing shit for personal enjoyment or political motivation or both...who knows.

somebody should do something about these people. some sort of organized response. preferably with a catchy name.

Oh god, the air quality fucking sucks over here. There is the smell of burnt wood and thicc heavy smoke here and I'm a couple of hours away from Napa, California...my lungs

good resource, user, thanks.

;-)

Wear a mask, you dumbass.

The junk yard on 12 near American Canyon is the current therory.

Ok

If I remove your respirator, will it hurt?

I still find it pretty outrageous that embers from that fire then leapt something like 30 miles to start a totally different complex. Then again, I'm not a fireman.

>testing testing one two three

There were wind advisories in effect that night, with certain areas getting gusts of up to 50 MPH.

Sure, but can embers really that travel that far and remain smouldering?

That would explain one or a few fires, but that gif is of all California and fires starting up within the same window of time.

Vallejo checking in, I'm worried about the fire moving through Green Valley tonight and hoping 80 at Red Top rd. If that happens, Fairfield and Vallejo are fucked. That field (by St. Johns Mine) connects Fairfield, Vallejo and Benicia. It would run down lake Herman and then Tosco.

That would cause an evacuation for the whole fucking area, around 140k people.

Northern California people is good people i wont be happy unless the south burns

haha this is great. nice job

Normally, no. But with the air humidity that night hovering at around 10-15% (Instead of the seasonal average of 50-60%), all it takes is one big-enough spark to start a fire.

Yeah, where are the fires in concord, dummy?

I live in Vallejo

Im down for RWSS or RWDS if it comes down to it

If it is arson (which it probably is) it pisses me off because a huge amount of my family and friends are in the affected areas and their Lives, homes or property are being threatened

You guys ever stop and realize almost every area that burns is a red area like the commiefornians are intentionally burning them down?

That night was crazy. Embers? No. Organized piles of floying burning debris? Fuck yes

>red area
Napa. Red area. Pick one.

that really close to my house here. I MEAN-

I have a confirmed green valley area bug out. Also, fuck Vallejo. and Tesoro burns up all by itself. Nothing new there. They'll find a way to burn off product and blame the fires.