Is the gothic subculture redpilled (or some people in it)? is it a natural area of expansion for us in the culture war?

is the gothic subculture redpilled (or some people in it)? is it a natural area of expansion for us in the culture war?
>overwhelmingly white
>aesthetic focus on pale skin
>distinctly European & medieval aesthetic influences (stonework, cathedrals, castles, etc)
>focus on the past, on old traditions, things forgotten and buried
>strong connection to Germany (many gothic bands from there, biggest goth festivals in the world held in Germany - Wave Gotik Treffen, Mera Luna, etc)
>already has a healthy distance from normies & normie culture (possibly not as influenced by brainwashing in normie culture)
>some bands incorporate fascist aesthetics
>connection to vampirism, veneration of Dracula (defended Europe from muslim invaders, ruthless leader)
>loose overlap with metal culture which already has many lowkey, or overtly right wing bands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqK5dYQ80Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. East Bay fag here. Used to go to the local goth clubs in Oakland and San Francisco for their 80's/goth/new wave nights at bars but got annoyed and haven't been since February. Every goth there is apart of Antifa or BLM or RF. Old school goth was in a way, but everyone there identifies as something different and it's fucking lame. I will say though, bang a goth girl at some point, just trust me.

they're all antifa? wtf
is that really a symptom of goth culture, or just the east bay?

Only 20th century and back

so it's a lost cause then?

I'm going to say symptom. A lot of them are ex-punks/still punks and all of that goes hand in hand with the No Pasaran hand fisted black lives matter BS. I was there on New Years this year and this girl that is the 5'1" version of Siouxie Sioux tried fighting this guy that was 6'5" and pure muscle because he had a Death in June shirt and Dr. Martens on, he was a 'he's a fucking Nazi, I'm going to beat the fuck out go him!"

out of him* sorry about the typos

We are mostly goths anyway.

a lot of the Bay Area people mingle with the LA and Sacramento people, I'm not sure how it is in those areas but I can't imagine it being much better. But this is California so it's just my personal experience with it

Did she win?

Just burn it all the fuck down. Nothing is safe. No subculture, no nation, not even cliques. It is all contaminated by the modern day madness.

Goths are anti-racist lgbt cucks.
You now fucking realize the whole reason the Jews pushed the "white people music is depressing and skulls and coffins and you always have to wear black" meme is to get whites to subconscioualy accept the idea that their race and culture is already dead.

They were literally dressing us for our own funeral and we were oo wrapped up in our own sense of ennui to notice.

in a way, he was asked to leave because 'you're making people uncomfortable.'

Japan had a pretty good new wave/goth scene in the 80s
Too bad visual kei and weebs ruined Japanese music

youtube.com/watch?v=sqK5dYQ80Sg
Forgot link

yes

cute

I'm gonna say yes. Long live goth. I think there's kind of the anarchist/gay goth crowd and more of the ren fair goth crowd

how do we draw in the apolitical goths before the SJW cancer gets hold of them?
(without being preachy or autistic)

bump

Rozz Williams was redpilled.

There's nothing so worng wiht it or antying but at best it's just a good-faith surrogate for authentic culture. Lacks the safeguards of real culture though. As with any other manufdactured white cultural convention it can and will eventually be identified as suchand it will be decided that it needs to be diversified or torn down. So, as harmless as it is, it's honestly no good, mate.

You want a culture? You've got one already. Get on with it and stop fucking around with these pret a porter costume culture. Become who your are, senpai.

go to a renaissance fair
make friends
spread ideology
or at least assess the situation
come back and report

I'll see what I can come up with on my end