APOLOGIZE!

British ISIS recruiter Sally Jones is killed in Syria: 'White Widow' dies in US Predator drone strike while trying to flee Raqqa but mystery surrounds the fate of her 12-year-old son

>British jihadist Sally Jones has been killed in a US drone strike while attempting to flee the ISIS capital, according to a report.

>The onetime punk rocker from Kent fled to Syriawith her son in 2013 before becoming a recruiter for the evil terrorist group.

>But now she has reportedly been blown up close to the Iraq-Syria border by an American aircraft.

>Considered Britain's most-wanted woman, Jones - also known as the White Widow - was a recruiter and propagandist for Islamic State.

Muslims are so inherently thick that working class single mothers with no military experience
become military masterminds in their midst.

EL OH EL

see ya cunt

>islamiwhore
nobody cares
>islamiwhore's fag son
nobody cares
>dead larping sandniggers
whites win again.

No fuck you and fuck you're gay pedo profit

I don't think I'm ever going to get used to the idea of a drone strike. Perhaps I'm just getting older, but I just see me and my friends at an arcade, laughing it up as we incinerate derka-derkas, periodically going back to the change machine because the game is a ripoff and stealing all our quarters.

It has to be one of the most elegantly dismissive and disdainful ways of killing someone.

First I would Feel Sorry for the Son and hope that he seeks god in the means of Christianity. Second Nope it was her decision to go to one of the most worn torn countries in the world and therefore death was pretty high especially for women.

S

no.

S

whats a council house? is that a bong version of ghetto projects here in america where rent is free for the leechers of society?

I'm sorry her son didn't die with her.

Another plateful of desperate garbage buffet theatre for tv party retards.

yes

How the fuck do you go from punk rock to jihadism?

>killed in a US drone strike
merica

Same way one goes from 95% white to 61% white.

When punk rock and coal burning stops pissing off daddy

Self loathing. Bith punk and jihad have it in spades.

She probably had a boyfriend who was a punk, then she had a boyfriend who was a jihadi.

you're retarded
if you hate the state and what it represents you have an ally with its enemy

I dont think they wouldve hired Sid Vicious or GG Allin.

Punk rock culture doesn't have much of anything in common with anarchism user. More of being pissed off. Or good music and fun.