This guy would be a hero for blacks (and us whites) if he went & did this back in Africa

Imagine the number of niggers who'd voluntarily leave Western countries, most notably the US.

>As a Kang
spelling

Get this civic nationalist cuck garbage out of here.

That nigger Kanye West did that Trump photo-op purely for the attention. He's a well known attention whore. He's so narcissistic that after he realized he was getting a bunch of hate, he went back and deleted all Trump related tweets.

Also, see pic attached.

Dude. You have a fucking meme flag if you want anyone to think you're not a shill show your location otherwise kill yourself.

>posts consecutive irrelevant "muh based black man!!!" photos
>dude ur flag!!!!!!!

Go back.

Disgusting. Meeting with the President, nipples protruding like a degenerate slob.
Sad!

Didn't work for Vince McMahon, doubt it'll work for Puffy.

Yup. Obvious shill. Regurgitated shitty memes over and over. Only says the same talking points for over a year. IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

Unless he tries it in Africa.

>with a retirement plan
niggers cant into basic saving and planning for the future
>kangz
what do niggers think a king even is? do they think it's just a state of being or something? like a mindset?

You come in here posting cucky "muh based black man", civic nationalist garbage out of nowhere entirely unrelated to the thread, and you're calling me a shill?

Show your geographical location. Don't be a pussy. Cmon, do it.

You come in this thread posting cucky civic nationalist "muh based black men" photos and now you demand I "show you my geographical location"? Who do you think you are? Fuck you're weird. Like I said, go back to plebbit. You belong there.

You want Marcus Garvey brother. He's the man Sup Forums should aspire black nationalists to revere.

Meme flags are a part of our culture and he needs to respect that.

I'm aware. We need a Marcus Garvey 2.0. Badly.

Lol millions of dollars but they need a retirement plan because they can't budget themselves