Why do Republicans want Assault Rifles? Help me understand

Why do Republicans want Assault Rifles? Help me understand.

I grew up around guns and I'm all for gun ownership. Everybody has the right to defend themselves. Everybody has the right to have a gun. You can have a handgun. You can have a shotgun. But Assault Rifles specifically built to mow down multiple people per second should be banned. You can still defend yourself, just not with an Assault Rifle.

The 2nd amendment does not cover your right to assault rifles. Please help me to understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox6now.com/2017/09/18/the-size-of-those-guns-sidewalk-shootout-caught-on-camera-in-milwaukee-1-killed/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is an "assault rifle" ?

Dunno mate but I think it comes with a grenade launcher.

You absolutely can defend yourself with an assault rifle, the 2nd amendment specifically covers assault weapons.

The SCOTUS has literally already decided that a guns capscity to operate in the military increases its protections under the 2nd (DC v. Heller, Chicago v. McDonald).

Rake yourself Cuckdeau

because they ensure protection of your rights. Why should you have to rely on anyone else to protect those rights? Why would you be dumb enough to think that the government is a pack of corrupt money grubbing cunts who won't shit all over your rights if it'll make them a buck? They want to assault your rights so when you need to assault them back choose an assault rifle

Because I'm an American, not an American't.
You filthy leaf subjects don't know what a real citizen is.

It isn't about defending yourself, they're just fun

Also the 2nd amendment allowed people to have basic military rifles (muskets) at the time of its conception, soooo it kind of does cover assault rilfes

We'll tell you after your government decides to take everything you have by force.

Agreed. By fucking DEFFINITION it is for THE ARMY ONLY.

>Leaf
>Grew up around "guns"

Here is a better question.

Why do you always have to be a faggot, OP?

>A leaf
>1 post by this ID.
There's your problem.

>dumb fucking chink thinks he should be asking republicans instead of 2a supporting progressive democrats like myself
What part of "none of your fucking business" are you too genetically and intellectually inferior to understand, Chink?
And why are you so insistent on proving that Shitskins don't belong in Western societies?

Shall

assault is a behavior not a weapon. all guns are "assault" weapons if used by someone with that intent. every sentient being has the right to self defense.

>Governments have a "thing" for going tyrannical.
>300 million guns registered in US. Good way to keep politicians in check under grave circumstances
>If the Venezuelans, Cubans, and numerous other countries citizens had a 2nd ammendment, maybe they would've saved themselves before it became too late

>I grew up around guns and I'm all for gun ownership

No, you're not, so go kill yourself.

Shotguns are better.
You can literally blow a man's head off for a tiny fraction of the price of a 50cal gun

I have a suggestion OP. Do something productive instead of post, like confiscate a gun from an American. As a foreign citizen doing something that Democrats like, you will never be punished for reclaiming civilian arms. No Republican would dare precipitate an international incident by resisting global norms. Just do it. Make your dream real. If you snatched away a gun every time you felt the urge to make this post it'd only take you what, 137,000 years to get all those evil American guns into responsible hands. Do it for the children Leaf poster. You don't hate the children, do you?

On the subjects of it covering military weapons, yeah.

The very first gun ban was on wheel-lock pistols because the lack of a fuse and the fact that they were easy to conceal made them considered to be "assassins' weapons"

Yet the second amendment was written at the time of "assassins' weapons", artillery, and grenades.

>The 2nd amendment does not cover your right to assault rifles
wtf do you mean nigger what part of "shall not be infringed" doesn't make sense to you?

>You can still defend yourself, just not with an Assault Rifle.

Who are you to make that decision for me?

and a Bump Stock that makes some kind of pumping motion also a Silencer

Fuck off Armalite.

More handguns kill people per year than "assault rifles"

Also

>The Puckle gun was a primitive crew-served, manually-operated flintlock
>revolver patented in 1718 by James Puckle a British inventor, lawyer and writer.

Founding fathers knew of this guns and others like it.

Also Fuck off leaf

Don't forget a barrel shroud. And clips. God damn clips stole my hubcaps once.

I just bought 4k 64 gr gold dots and another ar. The ammo was literally dropped at my door. Go fuck yourself shit eating leaf.

>I grew up around guns and I'm all for gun ownership. ...But

Because there are bad people out there, especially in the country of 60%. My city is below 60% and i wish i could own a(my) gun legally

Because they are cool, duhhhhh. Honestly try banning "assault rifles", and I mean really ban them, not the Bill Clinton "not really a ban, just a temporary restriction of sales of certain models". If you tried that in America there would be an armed rebellion.

Jesus fucking Christ this is why liberals need to be gassed.

a mid caliber rifle with select fire capability

assault rifles are not designed to 'mow down multiple people per second'. They are designed to provide supressive fire while you wait for an air strike

The second amendment is not for self defense, it is for defense of the state. The second amendment is to ensure a capable militia can be raised by the state if needed. Assault rifles, being a modern military implement, are exactly the kind of things the second amendment covers.

Show me your tits OP or I will just grab them

>I can defend myself from agents of a police state who are all carrying assault rifles without an assault rifle

>1 post by this ID
>35 posts
You newfaggots need to learn sage.

>wait for an air strike
>merica uses a $10 million air strike to blow up some sand monkeys with rusty AKs

This is why we're in debt.

Muskets were military grade weapons

The whole point of the amendment is to provide protection against a corrupt government

Try doing that with a bunch of fucking handguns

Fuck off Leaf

Sage leaf. Fucking sage.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. This shooter wanted to hurt people, specifically the youth, and even though the event makes me livid, take away guns and psychos will find another way. Shall I cite events?

>assault rifles

>built to kill 4355454 people a second

okay, you obviously haven't even fired an airsoft gun before user. Next time use a better flag, we all know leafs are pozzzzed as fuck when it comes to firearms.

>Why do Republicans want Assault Rifles
>I grew up around guns and I'm all for gun-
lying sack of shit detected
fuck off and die

Automatic rifles are like semis, but 30 times as fun

This.

Infantry.
Militia.
BTW, the majority of the canons used in the war of independence were owned by civilians. The founding fathers were specifically insuring the common man owned the means of war.

>>I grew up around guns
>I shot a .22 at my cousin's house once when I was 12

>Why do Republicans want Assault Rifles?
because they're good at killing people.
End of story.
We want every patriotic American to have the power to singlehandedly disperse a mob of rioting communist subversives.

Now how about you justify your position that patriotic Americans should be helpless in the face of communist mass violence.

Fuck off leaf cunt.
Your country already jails people for having dissenting opinions.

>People don't need guns they can just call the police
>The police are a corrupt military state!

5 min from my nice 3600 sq ft home in Milwaukee there was some niggers shooting up each other with aks for no reason.

O.n a Sunday. Last sunday.

This was 2 min from an R1 research school. Ill never give up my scoped ar10 with this by me and my family.

fox6now.com/2017/09/18/the-size-of-those-guns-sidewalk-shootout-caught-on-camera-in-milwaukee-1-killed/amp/

>muh communism
Meanwhile under capitalism...

another faggot jumping on the LV bandwagon.

Tempers are high, agendas are slanted, now is not the time for this discussion. Shame on you for using a tragedy where innocent people lost their lives to push your agenda.

They say the good book is all you need but I'm betting if Jesus was armed this whole tragedy would have been avoided, just speculation though, now is a time for mourning and to respect the dead and their families.
rest in peace, shame OP

you dont even understand the purpose of the 2nd amendment. its so anyone can join a militia is be modern combat effective.

>Playing the "dying of hunger card' as a communist

I guess you're not familiar with the phrase "those in glass houses...".

>blaming nigs dying in Africa on capitalism
capitalism is why any of them are still alive.

republicans and whites statistically dont hurt alot of people in the USA, gun crime is overwhelmingly the result of other races

I could go into detail about how, it makes sense and our founding fathers had the foresight to preserve the tools we need to keep ourselfs free.
But the fact of the matter is I'm not a big fan of the government trying to get a foot hold in everything, and I don't think everything needs to be regulated, controlled or have their say so. Our constitution is laid out pretty broad, it was done that way so it was clear and decisive what it meant.
But now we've years playing lawyerball, and say well thing change so maybe this doesn't matter, well what does that actually mean.
It's simple, you have the right to bare arms. Is a bolt action rifle considered an an arm? Yes. If you change it to a blowback system and its magazine fed is it still considered an arm? Yes.

>everyone who dies in (year) for absolutely anything is because of capitalism
>but everyone who died directly under communism wasn't real communism

Heh, I knew you were a fucking commie.
You need to learn to hide your power-level better if you want to trick the goyim faggot.

Hurr durr ""I grew up around guns but I don't understand"" gtfo

See flag OP you wouldn't understand it's that simple

kill yourself commie

Because if you need to defend yourself from an AR, you need an AR.

Even the OP's ID labels them as a shill.

at the time of conception, the 2nd amendment allowed people to have ship of the line warships. so where is my nuclear powered aircraft carrier?

It covers my right for all guns, faggot. Assault rifles are guns. Therefore they are legal. Am I getting it through your thick skull?

shite

Top kek

>wanting smarter financial decisions
>communist

Kys

Ugh just hurry up and fucking rake me already plz, fffs

If Hillary Clinton came over the television and started pontificating about the virtues of the teachings of our lord and savior it would probably genuinely make me question my faith in Jesus. Anything she says is the anti truth.

Any rifle that a currently slated for banning. In 10 years grandpas lever action shotty will be an assault weapon. In 30 years a musket will be an assault weapon.

Takes one to know one

nigger assault rifles are illegal lmao, they just want to group the semi auto rifles like the ar -15 in there thats why the right doesn't want even more gun restrictions.

How are things in the Philippines?

Not

>stupid question
Fucking leaf

shit like this is exactly why the NRA is obviously not our friends, they're co-opted, they'll compromise and compromise.

and /k/ is full of manchildren for whom guns are just consumer toys and not frightful and unfortunate tools. they want guns to be legal for the same reason a gamer wants games to be legal - not because they care enough about something to fight for it.

>select-fire
my gun can go from fully semi-auto to single fire just by increasing the caliber

>muh "muh communism"
boy you about to be surprised when the deaths under communism make that shit look like a fucking picnic nick with a knife

Put it this way leaf, if there were a device that allowed you to suck 500 cocks per minute, wouldn't you love that? Yeah, we know you would.

I want an "assault rifle", as you call them, because back in 2007 I got shot at by two women with actual assault rifles they got from Brazil. If I has any sort of gun then, I could have stopped a pregnant woman from getting her head blown off. Now fuck off with your gun control shit you liberal fucker

>You can have a handguns.

I get a kick out of seeing how the left's boogeyman went from handgun to "assault weapons".

Don't believe me? Look it up. The Brady Campaign's legal name was Handgun Control, Inc.