Something's off about this guy but I can't get my head around it

Something's off about this guy but I can't get my head around it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-U-zxY3HBY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MKUltra

maybe it has something to do with getting a bunch of white dudes to march through a town at night with torches and thinking it's a good idea?

CO INTEL PRO

hes a little gay i think

He's just a rich weirdo looking for a rush and some attention. In previous generations he'd be a Jane Fonda type but now it's edgier to right wing.

It's that he's in the closet. He does an ok job of passing but he ain't st8.

>resting NPC face

Someone's jelli

He's CIA.. isn't he?

>Something's off

He's going back to Charlottesville so the media can try to set up Trump. Trump went all in on condemning the NFL for kneeling, and won. The media will not accept anything less from Trump on this issue. If Trump condemns but says it's their right to march in CVille, the narrative will be that he has a double standard. Logic and truth won't matter, they're just trying to make Trump look racist.

Damn. Richard Spencer is controlled opposition. And if he's not, then he's just a dumb stupid fuck who doesn't think things through.

he's obviously a Fed, come on guys
yeah a little gay too, I agree

Someone post the skyrim version

I think he's controlled. He knew Trump was being accused of racism every day during the campaign, they told us how his supporters are Nazis or white nationalists. So Spencer goes out there and does the Roman salute for the whole world to see. He either has no political savvy or he's a lackey.

It's like bad acting, he doesn't believe this shit.

Trump is a kike and Gulf Arab puppet. Get it through your heads already. Or go back to r_Donald.

He's being propped up as our "leader" (kek!) for some unknown reason. Hmmmmmmm.

Ok, what's that got to do with whether Spencer is a lackey?

youtube.com/watch?v=-U-zxY3HBY0

He is a forced meme which the media pushed on everyone. A retard to throw dirt at as a symbol of the (((alt right))) purely for demoralization and demonization purposes.

Idk why but I don't trust him.

I was responding to your conspiracy about it being all about putting Trump down.

He is a 'human' like zuck
Being used to undermine real people by slipping into leader roles.

I think it's more about keeping the citizenry in a perpetual state of divide.

nazi larpers are fucking retarded. spanish german bro here, fuck you white bois

t. subhuman spic

you are an abomination, i'm sorry you were born that way.
i feel too bad for you to say something mean. gl with your life.

Richard Spencer doesn't do what he does to help Trump. Richard Spencer does what he does to advance the cause of white nationalism. White nationalism is impossible with mainstream contemporary American politics. Look at how crazy people went over mild Civnat measures that Trump tries to do. The culture has to change radically.

I think the hail trump thing was designed to take advantage of the media freak out over Trump to make his white nationalist conferance a major news item. I think it was probably a stupid move in the short term because it made him personally and the entire spectrum of people called altright appear like genocidal maniacs to the normie. But it certainly made white nationalism a big issue in American politics. We'll see how it plays out over the next few years.

He's a closeted faggot.

Go back to your discord, lefty faggot.

checked and keked

HE LOOKS LIKE HEATH LEDGERS JOKER

He's got a faggy voice

>does what he does to advance the cause
Well, while his speeches or debates may sound alright sometimes, his public stunts are horrible.

I think that if you are going to have a rally for white nationalism, you don't fucking invite KKK niggers and neo-nazi hobos. It makes it look just as bad as the gay pride freak parades. And if you have a fucking permit, you better damn sure organize and control all aspects of it, because at the end of the day, you will own what happens there.

As for the previous Charlottesville rally, I think it was ill organized. I saw some stupid people there with outlandish stereotypical costumes of 'white racist hate mongers', as perceived by the media. I wouldn't be surprised if it was planned and planted by leftist morons though. That said, someone had a permit, and they could have kicked their ass out.

Wealth and aesthetics...something you are congenitally bereft of.

He just wants you to be his cult slave and for qt aryan cult girls to suk his dik. Why are you resisting ittt.....!!!!!!!!

I swear when the alphabets put him up to this, they promised him some slavish devotee girls, and that's not what he got.

>MKUltra
>MKUltra
Confirmed

at best hes another opportunist trying to make money and steer a "cause" and at worst hes a CIA nigger. reality is probably a little bit of both. we vote. we dont need him or any of these other faggots either. you wanna be heard? tweet trump and shitpost we dont need or want gatekeepers.

WN stuff is best done with subtlety instead of prancing around like a faggot.

not sure who made him the leader of the right. h has nothing to offer as far as i can see.

Yeah with the second Charlottesville protest they didn't control who came, and every shitbag meth addict racist showed up and made everyone look bad.

The other mistake they made in that protest was trusting the city government of a small, lefty town where everyone hates them. They say they had it all organized and planned out, but the cops went off script immediately and that caused the chaos.

They are learning and getting better though, they are doing privately organized activism like showing up in Charlottesville with 50 guys the other night unannounced. Boom, national news item. Identitarians in Europe use these tactics successfully. You don't need a permit for those numbers either.

will you fucking stop with this "spencer did the roman salute" meme. he never fucking did that.

Shapirobots, Jews & T_D ITT. Funny.

The thing you may not realize is that the rallies with the WN 1.0 elements are kind of common in the south, they just don't get much coverage.

Spencer has historically excluded those groups to an extent, but Cville 2.0 was a public event intended to bring together Alt-Lite and Alt-Right types.

Check out the upcoming White Lives Matter event organized by Nationalist Front... it seemed like a good idea, but those guys from NSM are involved, although swastikas are banned. I always assumed they were Feds of some kind.

TL/DR: Events can be MUCH worse than Cville 2.0 in terms of optics