Is this chart correct, Sup Forums?

Is this chart correct, Sup Forums?

No but this is.

No. A tsundere should still be a little tsun after she goes dere. Deredere is good for no one.

This one is correct.

The only chart any gentleman and scholar needs.

(You)

I refuse to call characters like Lisha or Stella tsundere.
Aside from initial misunderstanding that lasted ~10 minutes, they were completely dere and their momentary cold phase neither had relevance in terms of character and relationship development, nor was an innate part of their personality.
They have absolutely nothing to do with tsundere archetype and should not be classified as one just because they got mad at MC once.

The best chart.

inb4 THK's expanded chart.

Good tsundere is an oxymoron.

I don't mind deredere necessarily, but I think this might be more up your alley.

That's not a classic tsundere, OP.

Stella is fucking fantastic, though.

I dont care about tsun/dere ratio. If they stuck to one all charcters would be even more of carbon copies.
For example the 'houki' type would be great for schizophrenic character.
That said, I hate trend for over decade, where tsun means she will beat up MC/love interest for no good reason as comedic relief that gets played every 90 seconds. I'm type that prefers where they deny and get cutely embrassed.

Houki sucks, but how can she be modern when she defrost like any classic? You don't know what a real modern tsundere is.

You fucking shit.

You wanna square up, faggot?

Move modern to good and replace Houki with Mayoi Neko's Fumino and you would have a good and actually accurate chart.

Here's the real chart.

0/10. Too many wrong and shit taste, see me after class.

Good Tsundere side is lacking, otherwise it's correct.

Hipster taste much?

>shitoge

>call it bad
>but none of the tsundere are actually bad

Posting a good tsundere who actually has good reasons to dislike the MC and attack him for being perverted

He raped her

Misaki is such a perfect girl.
Shame we didn't get more seasons.
Her mom and sis were also hot af.

/thread

>Full dere as time goes by

Then what's the point of being a tsundere in the first place?

To show a growth in the relationship as the two characters learn more about each other and start trusting each other more.

Kind of how you form relationships in the real world.

>Asuka
She's not a tsundere, just an obnoxious piece of shit

>relationship without bants

whats the point

Oh there's still bants. You just need to find a woman with a sense of humour.

>not posting the one with pikachu

>classic
>modern
>neo
Nice chart faggot.

This is MUCH better.

Isn't the bigger point her losing ultimate magical power than being raped?

Utter shit taste.

This is the closest list I've seen to being good.

Thread is over.

Nope.

Her main problem with Rance is 1. getting raped repeatedly and her belief that all he wants is to fuck girls and he just views them as ways to satisfy his own desire and does actually care for any of them

Though him preventing her from becoming one of the three strongest mages on the planet by raping her mid ritual did contribute a lot

>classic tsundere
>ends up confessing
>flustered around MC because she is insecure about love
>meet other characters
>MC says something embarrasing
>tsundere tries to be tsun tsun but cannot find it in herself to berate her lover

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NEO-TSUNDERE

How does the first chart even work?

she is first tsuntsun then becomes more dere dere as times comes on.

Oh please. Stella was a great tsundere. She's cute as hell too.

Got the freshest new chart right here.

posting best tsundere of all time

Stella isn't even a tsundere.

This is pretty good. Classic tsundere that still have a bit of tsun at the end is how you do them right.

Stella is proof. She's shallow and annoying as they come.

This is how it's done.

Ideal

One girl doesn't make whole separate (sub-)archetype

>there are good tsunderes

The middle row describes Louise Valliere perfectly, but is she a good tsundere? No. She's terrible.

Your chart is flawed.

A single character have birthed variations and whole archetypes all the time. Stella might not be the first, but sure is the most notable one in recent years.

You'd have an easier time finding a unicorn that breathes fire

There is no such thing as a good tsundere

>stella is good guys I swear!

>middle row is shit guys I swear!

>opinion discarded

>Julis-fags
>b-but ur a stella-fag
Right and even though 3 shows had the same first fucking episode Stella's was the only one not dropped.
>OPINIONS
My opinion > your opinion dumb fagtrons.

>Michlan
Kill yourself.

>Louise Valliere perfectly, but is she a good tsundere? No. She's terrible.
you take that back you piece of shit
TAKE
IT
BACK

this

>Stellafag
Post discarded.

Definitely agree on the classic tsundere change and that being good.
Gotta keep some tsun in there somewhere.

>tsundere
>good characterization
pick 1

Louise is a classic, newfag. Her tsun intensity decreases proportionally to the depth of development she receives. It isn't static at all. That's better than a neo tsundere like Stella who could barely be called a real tsundere.

Hi THK.

Does this exist?

Doing it wrong.

Yes, it's called real life, when you get married you love each other, little by little get sick and tired of each other the longer the marriage lasts

Hey at least neo is the closest to the behavior of some actual women

>That Stella shitposter now shows up
5 hours late. Stella a shit.

>real life

>real life
>actual women
Vomit-chan.jpg

What else could you possibly expect from people that like tsundere?

People who like Tsundere have a mother-complex, just saiyan.

>90-99% dere
>10%-1% tsun
>tsundere
Are you illiterate?

Why exactly is Stella bad? She's cute, she's assertive. I like her and her personality.

Julis was boring as hell, she's as generic as they come, why people like her above Stella is beyond me.

There is no such thing as objectively good or bad archetypes. There are good characters and shit characters in each type. The actual character herself is the one that determines whether she's good or not. Not what category you put her in. You're all idiots.

Are you?

Neo tsundere aren't tsundere at all. They are compared to real women for exactly that reason hence their point, retard.

Then list them

>This
>Somehow tsundere and not derederederederetsun
Clearly you are.

By this chart, isn't Rem Classic Tsundere? Her tsun isn't really a traditional type of tsun, but it's definitely tsun, and over the course of about a cour MC gradually wins her over until she's completely dere. Or does it need to be over a longer period of time?

inb4 who

Ririchiyo
Sora
Kyonko
Sora
Luca

It does in real life.

Kagami is not tsundere, just sorta moody maybe. She is more or less logical and not run by emotion. IOW when she goes off on sombody, there is a reason and none of it is romantic. It's just "you're acting like a jackass so I am insulting you mildly" like...real life. Then she goes back to normal. She certainly doesn't exhibit any sort of change over time to speak of (such a thing is pretty much absent in Lucky Star anyway).

Akane Tendo is classic tsundere, it's a tall order to find one more fitting. She is like literally where the "I-I-I'm not doing this because I like your or anything!" comes from. Complete with gradual warming up.

A lot of you guys need to go retake Intro To Tsundere.

Finally non-shit chart in this thread

Ririchiyo is shundere or something that, I forgot pricise name.
Kyonko? So Kyon? Who cares about fanfiction?
Which Soras and Luca?

Actually I'm thinking about this more now and if Rem is tsundere then an argument could be made for every female main in this show being tsundere, and at that point the distinction isn't really a distinction at all. So maybe Rem isn't tsundere after all.

Ririchiyo is tsunshun
Sora is goudere
Kyonko is darudere
Luca is dorodere

It's all about the journey.

Fucken saved.

Exactly. People confuse it with "tempermental" or "easily provoked".

It's a type of character development. Not often found in one-season anime, in fact.

Finally, a chart that's actually good.

So no "neo-tsundere". Great, now if only that shitposter stopped reposting that retarded chart