Alright, I'm out

Alright, I'm out.
I've been on the fence since it became pretty obvious fucking nothing is getting done in Congress under this President.
I've been a loyal listener of Rush's since before I was in high school. Trump is the new guy on the block.
So, that's it. I'm out. I'd burn a redhat if I had one, but I don't.
I'm considering the Libertarian Party.

Other urls found in this thread:

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/11/its-nfl-owners-job-not-the-presidents-to-control-their-employees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LITERALLY HITLER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IMPEACH BLRUMPH

I listen to Rush every day, didn't hear him say anything like that.

>search limbaugh's archive
>no mention of 'dictator'

fake news

K

>"There’s a part of this story that’s starting to make me nervous, and it’s this: I am very uncomfortable with the president of the United States being able to dictate the behavior and power of anybody. That’s not where this should be coming from," he said.

>"Trump is continually tweeting; I know what he’s doing, and I understand why he’s doing it, and his motives are pure; don’t misunderstand. But I don’t think that it is useful or helpful for any employee anywhere to be forced to do something because the government says they must,” Limbaugh added.

>I'm considering LE WEED AND OPEN BORDERS party

Fucking kill yourself, liberal LARPer.

same here

this is fake news

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That was part of like a 10 minute spiel about how Trump is right and the NFL is wrong user.

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/11/its-nfl-owners-job-not-the-presidents-to-control-their-employees/
This is the transcript of what you're referring to

Everyone hates him. He's fucking distracting from getting anything conservative done anytime he tweets.
In all my years of listening to Rush, I've never heard him this nervous/strange. And my kids are currently reading Rush Revere and I "correct" what they learn after they come home from public school.
You guys need to open your eyes. Rush is a thought leader and he signalling it is time to dump Trump so we can get some actual conservative policies passed.

Rush is taken out of context constantly. Nothing new.

Faggot and gay. Double jeopardy
sage this shill bull shit

That's not what I took away from this week at all. If anything, Rush seems to be siding more with Trump than the Corker faction of the party.
Hell, I listen to Michael Berry daily, and he was a #nevertrump Cruz guy and even he is supporting the President on this.
Just food for thought

Looks and smells like shilling.

Trump is getting me hyped. Fuck the niggers. Fuck the kikes. Fuck the slopes. Fuck the ragheads.

Blood for the Blood God. Skulls for the Skull Throne.

fuck it. throw the MAGA flags over the capitol dome and lets get this commie purge fucking started

It is, but this is a perfect opportunity to have a
>RUSH BTFO!!!
>oh wait, look at the shill
thread for all of the lurkers.

shill
saged

what's the point of threads like these?

yeah, i get where he is coming from. i dont know that i agree, but i see his point.

concern troll neck yourself

Rush is a true fucking patriot and anyone who doesn't like him has never listened to him.

Liberalitarian Party.

Drumpf is ruining everything.
If he doesn't get impeached by Nov 4 he's likely to be shot

First off, FUCK YOU. I love this country and I'm glad the Dems are losing so bad that there's basically a GOP hegemony now. But NOTHING IS GETTING FUCKING DONE. There's not a major legislative accomplishment you can point to beyond McConnell effectively stealing a SCOTUS seat and executive fiat that doesn't mean shit. Fuck YOU.

Yeah but look at the underlying logic behind what he's saying. He's frightened by him basically mandating that the nigs in the NFL stand. You do understand how much blowback he stands to get for doing this? He wouldn't have said it unless he's actually nervous.

I was listening to rush today... he's still for as much /ourguy/ and an ally a boomer can be

I know it's long, but read the whole link if you want context. It's three paragraphs of the whole show and OP's link cherrypicked one sentence.

>bububuh muh rights

fuck your rights you conservative faggot crush the left

He's a drug-addled ladyboy fucker who shills for the kikes. He gets the rope.

Don't be retarded. Listen to all three hours. I've been listening to Rush since 1988, your cherrypicked quote and article make a specious argument.

shilly boy

>Neocon blowhard is "nervous"
Good. After CNN and company burn to the ground those good goys over at FOX are next on the list.

>when you pretend that you used to be pro trump to try to get people to change their minds
>being this fucking stupid and transparent
I really mean it when I say this OP, fucking kill yourself you dumb shill

>niggers ruining things
>Trump's getting stronger

>I'm considering the Libertarian Party.
Fucking based.
I cannot wait to move to your country with my homies and wreck your neighborhood.

poltards need Nuclear WWIII before they will wake up

It's their Constitutional right! First amendment. Freedom of expression. You see it one way they see it another. You don't like it...... then fuck you.

Yeah. His tweets are grrrrreat.

Rush?
Why would you listen to hypocritical opiate addict?

>STARTING TO

> considering the Libertarian Party

kek tell me how that goes for you

no one cares liberal faggot larper

Rebbit cancer needs a literal holocaust before they will wake up.

I still support Trump, though his weighing in on the NFL controversy was kinda retarded.

>Trump is bullying hundreds of nigger millionaires into doing his bidding
Kangz BTFO. They’ll be selling their children into slavery to pay their debts once the NFL crashes and burns. Might buy a few niglets myself.

I'm not being retarded. In fact, I'm finally beginning to wake up.
Name one major legislative accomplishment in the Trump era. Just one.
Imagine if it was someone else in the WH and shit was actually getting passed. So many of you voted for him for the lolz but this is my life.
I've been a conservative activist for years now. And Trump is fucking it up.

This. OP confirmed faggot.

I didn't even vote for the guy but it's fucking obvious the biggest problem is the corrupt as fuck Congress that won't do shit. No one likes him and every time a argument is centered around the party's people say there's nothing you can do they'll do whatever they want. Well here it is, Congress is doing whatever they want and everyone shit on Trump literally running totally bogus headlines sometimes. If you're genuinely so stupid to think that they aren't all in bed with the same master and either Trump was a fluke in the plan or is some kind of ruse in this whole thing that's inconceivable to me then your a fuckwit.

Yeah trumps not great that was obvious from literally the moment he announced he would run, however anything those throws off these cunts is worth it to me.

You're doing it wrong lad. That line of shilling only works on boomers. Sup Forums and the rest of humanity hate boomercons.

Lol you fucking idiot it has been proven that Flynn did nothing wrong and it was a total (and illegal) setup of the DNC/FBI and Soros.

Gas yourself.

>

puhleeez, your kids are reading rush revere? hahahahahahha gasp. that clown didnt write a word in that piece of swill

whatever you do dont tell your kids rush goes to dominican republic to sodomize little boys

how this charlatan has not been outed in 30 years is an absolute amazing story - maybe like the harvey weinstein story

Trump needs to be that way to actually fix anything. The entire system is corrupt and isn't going to function properly without drastic change.

Rush is a band

>Fan of Rush Limbaugh
>Rush Limbaugh
Wow, OP is a fucking moron
Who could have guessed this course of events

Fuck off. We build this party you ungrateful swine. Literally with our BST (Blood, Sweat, Tears) since the 70's for THIS ONE MOMENT. And this fucking clown is fucking it up.

FUCK.

YOU.

I'm sorry the truth triggers you.

The Senate is cock blocking him, but you miss out on all of the executive orders and policy changes made by cabinet members because you are so laser focused on that Nancy Pelosi giant gavel picture.

more like at limbaugh's house hahahah

Sounds like you are going to larp as a Boomer. Tell me about Woodstock?

Executive fiat can't do shit, user. Look at all the stuff Obongo passed via memorandums of understanding and other orders. It can all be unwound overnight by the next administration.
Not a great argument. We're at a year almost and nothing has been done.

No wall
Trump is feuding with the guy in charge of tax reform
No niggercare repeal
No total ban on muslims

Nothing. It is slipping through our fingers.

Liar

Fuck off reddit
Rush is based

Fuck off, you geriatric pussy.

President Trump is making sure the NFL and MSM is held personally accountable for their actions and Government fiscally responsible by cutting gibs. It's literally what you tell people to do Rush Limbaugh.

Too bad quads were wasted on useless ad hom.
Drink bleach, alt-rightie

I pulled in to my driveway yesterday listening to Rush. He was talking about how the Trump agenda can't get through congress as long as Congress is actively working against him.
Again, he can roll back regulation and the cabinet members are doing a great job. If you pay enough attention (it's pretty buried), you can see how out of control upset the libs are about the EPA right now. In fact, I heard today that apparently ANWR is open for drilling now.

Lol what a misleading title.

Bottom line - as long as the NFL continues to accept federal funding, they are beholden to the federal government. If they don't like the President telling them to stop being cunts and stand for the goddamn pledge of allegiance when they're on national television, they can stop accepting billions in federal subsidies every year.

Cry more, bitch.

Literally everything you just mentioned can be easily rolled back though. I don't think you're getting that.
I have to give the Dems credit, they passed Obamacare the correct way through Congress and paid dearly for it. And now it is an entitlement that is pretty much untouchable.
THAT is what we need to be doing. Not sitting around, using shitty federal agency guidelines to generate "wins"

How about you go back to Stormfront
Oh wait, ahahahahah its gone

jeebus grandpa no one listens to rush, he is boring as fuck, never takes real callers just one per hour to suck his flaccid balls, never any real insight about anything, just faux psychology

a real fag like rachel maddow would destroy him like the pansy fag he is

They didn't, though. They used reconciliation to pass it with 50 votes in the Senate in a shady move, then celebrated it like niggers jumping on a car roof.
Mitch McConnell will never take that step on behalf of Trump. In private, I guarantee you he shares Bob Corker's opinions, which means he and all of the other dipshits in the Senate are disregarding the will of the voters.
They were all set up to be the loyal opposition and Trump screwed it up for them.

I unironically enjoy listening to Rush Limbaugh's radio show and do so almost as often as I can.

You realize that Sup Forums in the '90s was alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, right?

Nigger you had George W. Trump is ours unless he doesn't build the wall.

As a Jew,

I agree with your post, and therefore lend validative credence to it. A shekel for the good goy.

>In private, I guarantee you he shares Bob Corker's opinions, which means he and all of the other dipshits in the Senate are disregarding the will of the voters.

you mean disregarding the will of Putin

I guarantee you Pence is the only repug left who can stomach Trump's disgusting daily tweetstorm.

Why Trump feels the need to tell the whole world every fucking day what an absolute moron he is boggles the mind

he truly is 100% nigger

Was I responding to you?

>nothing is getting done
Thank mitch "the squish" mcconell & all the rino repubs for that.
Bannon seems to want to do something about that, I'd say get behind that.

Stormfront is back, you fucking mental slug.
Also, Rush Limbaugh is secretly a leftist. He never organizes a protest and he literally says, "The left will get their way". What kind of fighting words are those? Someone whose job is to instill defeatism. He never names the Jew, nor questions the Holocaust™ because he is actually an employee of Big Jew. I turned him off a long time ago, not only because he is boring, but he pads his talk with too much filler before going to another advertisement.

I'd say infringing on freedom of speech is pretty unAmerican.

So you've legitimately never listened to Rush?

2d>3d

>I've been a loyal listener of Rush's since before I was in high school.

You short minded shill nigger... GTFO.

Why would you legitimately listen to a retard?

You are a liar, and that's not what Rush said.

On a different note, how much do you get paid? Are the people you work for at least nice?

>I'd burn a redhat if I had one, but I don't.
>but I don't.

Fucker sounds like he's hiding something.

What's Limbaugh up to?

>dude freedom of speech is sacred. But there's totally nothing wrong with the president infringing on peoples right to free speech
>the real issue is da collegez ;-;

the house and senate are bought and paid for, not much trump can do about that except primary these assholes that won't go along with his agenda

It's too obvious when a bunch of you are concern trolling at once, go back to trying to convince anons they're triggered about a video game or something a pop singer sair.

Sounds like you havent.
Sounds like you are basing your opinion of Rush on internet retard's articles
Maybe listen for all three hours on just one day and then come back and tell us what you thought.

wtf im a #cruzmissile now

I've listened to him once in a great while. What made me hate him was when he said something like, "Leftists are now going to work for getting pedophilia legalized, and they will get their way." Now, parse that please. He is saying that Leftists will win. There is no hope of fighting them. Not only that, but he doesn't name the kikes behind "Homosexual Marriage". Basically he has been part of the smoke-screen protecting the kikes. He fills-the-bill that a "Conservative's job" is to give a respectable amount of lip-service to opposing the Leftists, but then capitulating in the end. He isn't a fighter, he's spineless. There is a reason that he is relatively popular, and that's because he says two things at once: Appeal to "Conservatives" and then say the Leftists will win. Thus he gets both sides listening to his horrid show... until it's time to break for an advertisement. He sucks.

Start with Tom Sawyer

I hate Limbaugh but this all seems logical and clear.
Do any of you fags disagree? Or are you like this cunt who wants the next elected democrat to pull this same shit?

Rush has always been a man with a leash walking his retards, so they dont get too rowdy indoors