Can I get a quick rundown on what's going to happen on November 4th?

Can I get a quick rundown on what's going to happen on November 4th?

Literally nothing

Some couple dozen middle class commie white kids are gonna steal daddys revolver kill some cops and get arrested or blow their brains out.
media will cover it as "They dindu nothing wrong they getting theys lifes backs on tracks."
Same old same old

thats a nice pic op

Sooooo, are we like planning any kind of counter movement??? I'm bored as shit.

Lol, where did you get that from??

I hope so, then you spergs can all kill each other.

No more radical left or right, I can only dream.

Not necessarily. They are literally going to get either killed by police or panic on the spot. Both people who LARP as commies and nazis are not really willing to die or kill for their causes unless they have been taught its acceptable to do so as kids.

this November 4th bullshit like the Vegas bullshit and the Hollywood Jew rape
bullshit is engineered to draw your attention away from the Awan scandal which could put half the USA government behind bars permanently

We're gonna knock over trash cans with fury the likes of which you've never seen before.

BE A NAZI; GET PUNCHED ALOTZI

Fpbp.

Its what I've heard man. I don't know how many will follow through and go to the streets but you would imagine it wouldn't be a army of thousands though

Nothing.
Stop using reverse-psychology to create hype you LARPing fucktard.

hopefully the national guard mows down some commie faggots

How much did Soros pay for this ad placement?

I think you're in the wrong board bitch.

Be afraid, fuckbois. Be very afraid. Where will you put your refuse?! Nowhere -- that's where.

BE A NAZI; HAVE NO PLACE TO DISPOSE OF TRASH PROPERLYZI

RACIST TRASHCANS AND TRUMP SUPPORTS WILL RUE THE DAY

Why is Charles Manson still alive and why does he have a swastika on his forehead

The cult of the mythic dawn unveils lucifer.

Proud African-American Trans Antifa here to answer your question about November 4th: Fuck Drumpf & Fuck Niggers!

MAGA UP YOUR ASS ALL DAY, HOMOS! AntifasForTrump gonna fuuuuck.. you up!

RADICAL CENTRISM
FUCKING GNARLY

The entire jewish race will fuse together, creating the Tunannu, and consume all gentiles

Just a taste...