I have to fight a nigger

hey guys, recently I pissed off this black dude at my high school (I'm a Senior) and it looks like I'll have to fight him, there is no way for me to deescalate the situation without looking like a bitch. The school I go to is ghetto as fuck, and I'm one of the only white students. If I do anything other than fight him, everyone will be trying to fight me. I'm 6'1, but I'm pretty skinny, and this guy is 5'4, but he's pretty strong. Any tips on how I should go about fighting this guy?

get fit

Bring friends

>touch his face with very high speed

Yea fuck off to /b /r

Sage

What is your experience fighting? Quick run down.

You're going to be attacked by a pack of niggers regardless. Call the cops and report and assault before arriving to the scene and they should be there by the time it starts. If you're lucky, he'll get shot.

youtube tutorials. Honestly its simple, focus more on dodging his wild haymakers, which is how rapscallions fight. Dodge, then counter punch. Don't throw punches wildly as this will tire you out, and get you knocked out. Dodge, punch. dodge punch. If he gets cocky before a punch is thrown, gets close to you and gets quiet all of a sudden, punch him first. If you sense a punch coming, you can throw the punch first.

That kind of height variance? Keep him at a distance and use your height to your advantage. If he gets in close, you're fucked. Good luck

Bring friends cause if you start winning that one on one fight will quickly become five on one
Use your reach to your advantage.

Run up on him when he doesn't expect it and make the first move it only takes one good punch

Bite his dick!

Banish him with a job application.

kick his ass , seabass

Your taller you have range use that. Go on YouTube and search up: "Combat Sport tapes".
If you don't know Muay Thai is no pussy shit it's a rough martial art.

You could also try playing the national anthem which seems to cause every nigger to kneel

Tell him you are Jewish and assaulting you would be a hate crime

You sound afraid of him.
Use the jab
keep him at a distance
if he tackles push him down
ground and pound
easy peezy fo sheezy

Getting him to the ground will help. Bring a tazer if you get jumped. Have an honour code but dont trust niggers.

My tip: don't embarrass us

Look up maneuvers on how to fight, I gaurentee the nigger will not use any strategy, so use your brain to get the advantage there.

Also if you defeat him, expect him to play dirty and unleash a whole pack of nogs onto you, bring friends for this scenario

wear a trench coat and sunglasses the day of the fight. also carry a duffle bag.

We've been telling you to lift, WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

In any case, you need to learn how to go berserk, take some stimulants before fighting perhaps, learn how to punch too

The only fights I've ever really been in have mostly been glorified shoving matches with guys who the height/weight as me. I've been in a fist fight before, but it basically ended after a few seconds when one of my friends broke it up. The dude I'm up against is very experienced when it comes to fighting, but he isn't the best fighter.

Please OP

Take him down with a shoot wrestling get him in a headlock and don't let go, if your lucky it will get broken up. Also, if your going to college don't do it, your gonna let some nig fuck up your life,, the nig will get shot in 5 years you need to afford to b able to make white babies.

Throw a handful of loose change on the ground, while he's picking up the coins, kick a field goal with his head

The second you start winning they are gonna all jump you.

I suggest you bring a gun and shoot indiscriminately.

You are so naive. You can't win a fight against niggers. As soon as you start to win multiple niggers will jump in against you.

just search fights on youtube, most of the time I see that the person who wins goes directly to throw the other person to the ground, that should be your first intention. Once the other person is on the ground, their punches will lose a lot of power and they'll probably start to panic, so if you're on top you would be turning things on your favor

Dont be a pussy, just fight! Dont be a тepпилa

Keep your head cool but dont act like it. Act brash. Rageful. Get into his fucking head. The moment he says anything to you, get aggressive. Dont break eye contact and if he makes any movement the fight has started and you need to break him down

Get ready to fight 5 niggers. You seriously can't arrange shit like this with savages. I hope you got friends to have your back.

Oh boy this is probably the best option for you OP
Better to be known as a rat than have permanent damage from getting beat by a pack of feral niggers so early in life

You're not going to win no matter what you do. I have been in fights like this before, and when you get the upper hand his boys are going to stomp your ass out. Blacks are not like Whites. They aren't going to watch their friend get his ass beat in a fair fight.

People always try for a face punch when in reality it's such a small target that we all protect. And, we have hard thick skulls. If you've never taken a punch to the face trust me, you'd be surprised, but most people can. What nobody expects in a non profit fight is a punch or kick to the fucking guy or a nice kidney shot. Do that, and they will be winded, doubled over, and open for some head shot for the ko. Been I'm. 5 fights in my life, I'm an average sized dude with no fight training, won 4 of 5 by doubling that fucked over by going to the stomach or kidneys.

okay first off you need to harness your anger. as someone who is small but have won fights here's how i did it - testosterone i was ready to fucking kill in my fights.

you gotta hit him hard in the nose you need to hit first and it's got to be hard af to his nose. catch him off guard - he pissed you off he did something - so tomorrow or whenever don't let people organize or incite it you start it and end it.

wait until he's least expecting it like when he's sitting down eating or in a class doing his schoolwork. walk up to him and just start beating the fuck out of him. that's how you win a fight you you fight to hurt someone and you catch them off guard.

Kick to the kneecap, really put your weight behind it. If you're lucky he never walks right again.

I went to a mainly nog school. It was fucking awful. Though on my first day, my father was the one to drive me there, he said, "If something happens, be the first one to start something and the last one to stop. They're not going to understand unless you make an example out of them. You get hit, get back up, no matter how much it hurts, get back up. Be that insane bastard. I'll take care of everything if the teachers try and screw you."
Not even two days later I had a group of groids trying to kick my ass for being white.
I ended up with a broken nose, but not a single one of them were any better off.

No one ever tried to fight me again, and people always walked clear around me. That group that tried to fight me never looked me in the eye again.

Beware OP, I learned this the hard way. The SECOND you start winning, more will jump in. They will be as cheap as can be, they will likely use weapons, or all just rush you at the same time.
Go for attacks that severely injure, or kill. You won't kill him, but you'll fuck him up good. It will make them terrified of you.

Knees are weak, no matter how strong you get, a knee will always be weak. Same with the throat and ears.

Keep your head up high and your chin down. Throw lots of straight punches. Don't let him get close. If he does get close, clinch and bear your weight down on him.

When punching, aim for the side of the chin or nose