Berkeley Free Speech Week Photodump

I attended Milo Yiannopoulos' botch Free Speech rally and will be dumping photos.

AMA if you want.

Kyle "Based Stickman" Chapman

Our march down Telegraph Avenue

bumbin

More interested in a Richard Spencer rally than a gay jew married to an african who is funded by obscure finance capitalists.

Police arresting an antifag who had a weapon

This was shortly after we all crowded in front of the local Communist bookstore and started mocking them

Too bad Spencer was a no show, he probably wouldn't have bailed like how Milo did.

He should really be called Sticklessman now that he is banned from possessing sticks.

Why the fuck did Milo bail anyways?

Did you go to the bar with all the youtubers?

Where?

lol Stickman actually got into a fight at a bar afterwards (libtard threw the first punch) and had to flee the scene because California has a three strikes law.

he just heard the news that he can be the pitcher without going to jail

Way to rat him out, shithead

Yeah, got extremely drunk afterwards.

Berkeley CA about two weeks ago. Decided to lie low for a while to avoid doxxing.

Police already dropped the case because the "victim" was a drunken hobo with a history of violent behavior.

Speaking of youtubers...

Here's some pics from when Shapiro was speaking about a week earlier.

Is stickman on bail? Or probation? Do the terms of his release state that he stay away from alcohol? Maybe, maybe not, I don't know. I do know you should mind your own fucking business and not spread other people's business around the fucking internet.

He got his permit revoke IIRC

You're trey or trent or whoever.

How about that little blonde broad stickman was walking around with, where'd she end up?

Bail. He is ordered to stay away from sticks and other weapons. And fuck cucked stickless man.

>thinking one post on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum is going to count to be used as evidence against Stickman

topkek, even if the investigators bothered looking for this specific posts, there's no corroborating evidence. I could be talking out my ass for all they know. Even if there was, no one's gonna waste their time filing criminal charges over a homeless drunk, police are more likely to arrest the drunk if anything because he's a an actual threat to society.

This is my fave from that week.

The one and only Sargon of Akkad

I was actually within 30 feet of her when she was punched by Nathan Damigo

Also, if prosecutors were gonna bother going after stickman for this, they wouldn't be using my hearsay as evidence. They'd be using the security camera footage if anything (police didn't even boter to look at it to my knowledge).

see her chaturbate got comped

>Nathan Damigo
Do you know him? How badly is his life over? How suicidal is he?

Shit like this makes me glad I disabled my webcam on my computer.

I got a friend who knows him, I've never met him in person though.

Soooo ... what does an alt-right manlet do when his family disowns him? I assume that sucking Milo's dick for money is pretty much his only life option now.

Speaking of Stickman

He goes underground and joins "The Order" from the Turner Diaries? idk

Another pic of Sargon, God is he short.

Here's a slightly better picture of that antifag getting arrested

bump

Well, that's about all the pics I have that aren't redundant. I've saved the best two for last.

After the rally, we came across a Trump-Pence flag stuck in a piece of ceramic poop (it was an "art experiment"). We paid our respects to the poor banner and the cruel fate to which it had been destined.

I'll stay in the thread and answer any questions you all have but I won't be bumping it anymore.

Awww fuck it. Here's a pic from today's forrest fires because why not? The entire city smelled like a campfire and it looked like a perpetual sunset all day.

F

feelsbadman

Cool photo's user. I live down south so I doubt well get any stuff similar except if/when they decide to remove more monuments.

California has Confederate monuments?

No. California was Union.

I mean I'm from The South. We don't really get any major happenings here. Our local governments do a good job keeping the peace. Except Charlotsville which was a huge anomaly and fuck up all around imo.

That's probably because Southern politicians (even the liberal ones) generally aren't in bed with Antifa, whereas the mayor of Berkeley is, so the police don't let the protests spiral out of control.