HAPPENING: Project Veritas exposes The New York Times

Why aren't you fags talking about this?

Part 1: youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM
Part 2: youtu.be/r0c1Bph1jrQ

Part 2 dropped a few hours ago, reveals connections and collusion between the fake news NYT and Antifa, YouTube, Facebook and even the FBI. This is one of O'Keefe's biggests busts, it's up to us to spread it to the normies and accelerate the crashing and burning of the fake news media.

Fire up your autism boys.

PV exposee of CNN from earlier this year:
youtu.be/jdP8TiKY8dE
youtu.be/l2G360HrSAs
youtu.be/4dRGMME4VnM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_websites
youtu.be/r0c1Bph1jrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

another disappointing video from Project Vagitas. they didn't catch shit

Can I get a less-quick rundown?

Is this just more of the guy bullshitting to try to get pussy?

Because I wanna see Maggie Haberman get BTFO not some retard who lies about being Comey's godson.

Where does that comes from? CNN?

>CNN

dude from the first video admits to having friends in youtube who manipulate certain videos to trend/not trend as to influence news

bump

this

The antidote must be delivered and administered. Their scheming and plotting must be met with complete and utter disaster.

Thanks user, do not let this thread slide.

I haven't heard about it til now

Who the fuck gets their news from YouTube?

Most people: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_websites

So the FBI...aren't /ourguys/? Are we utterly alone in this battle?

Bumpzzozooorz

B I G

B I G

FBI is a bit of a wild card. They're enemies of our enemies, but they still seek to manipulate the masses.

Keep on bumpin

Bump.

Is this being discussed anywhere else?

>So the FBI...aren't /ourguys/?
No user, it's a corrupted deep state institution like the rest of the alphabet agencies. Plenty of good people in their ranks but a rotten organization overall.

Is this guy the one who exposed ACORN?

Yep, same guy, James O'Keefe. Did a few big stings on the DNC during the election too. Undisupted /ourguy/.

>Sup Forums lets this slide over shitposts, obvious bait and shill threads

Cause the mainstream media doesn't give a shit. Look how they handled the weinstein ogre rapist, they protected him for all these decades and then threw him to the wolves for their own selfish reasons. I mean even the FBI finally is investigating him now that their credibility is shit.
Cardinal rule is, if the Mainstream media (an extension of the deepstate) reports on something then our justice system will do something. if they don't report on something, nothing will happen (Just like the numerous criminals in the swamp that the media blatantly ignores) I.E. Lous Lerner, Hud fraud discovered by Ben Carson, ANTIFA, unmasking scandal, Confetti Rice, and it goes on and on and on. This is just some low level scum they are willing to sacrifice.

bump

Who keeps paying for the RIP ads? They're actually getting funny.

Bump, watched the video. That trannie was insufferable.

>youtu.be/r0c1Bph1jrQ
bump, downloading the videos just in case

TL;DR on part II: NYT has editors with friends at Youtube who manipulate their algorithms to promote their content and suppress content they don't like. Youtube empoyee directly admits they arbitrarily ad and remove results from "trending".

TWEET THIS SHIT TO PHILLIP DEFRANCO, PEWDIEPIE, H3H3, ETC. THEY HAVE BEEN PISSED ABOUT THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT FOR YEARS AND NOW THERE'S PROOF. THEY HAVE ENORMOUS AUDIENCES AND THEY WILL ABSOLUTELY CARE ABOUT THIS.

Yep it's this. Bump.

Good fucking point. This demonetization shit is destined to create class action lawsuits.

Bump. Why is this not top thread?

Good question

>TWEET THIS SHIT TO PHILLIP DEFRANCO, PEWDIEPIE, H3H3, ETC. THEY HAVE BEEN PISSED ABOUT THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT FOR YEARS AND NOW THERE'S PROOF. THEY HAVE ENORMOUS AUDIENCES AND THEY WILL ABSOLUTELY CARE ABOUT THIS.
THIS

This isn't illegal, if you are on the "right side of history", it's okay to censor Neo-Nazis.

Who said it was? And why would that matter? Do you understand? These people make their living off of youtube and have all been fucked over in various ways by the company's bullshit and manipulation. They all have millions of daily viewers. They will care about this if you can bring it to their attention and they will spread it among their audiences.

DO THIS NOW:

Good idea

the FBI is still a 3 letter organization. They are just having an enduring internal conflict, and sadly the good guys at the bottom are getting singled out and loosing.

Our closest ally is truth. Terrifyingly enough, that is the NSA, who simply keeps a record of EVERYTHING. Concrete irrefutable Truth is anathema to people who use deceit as their primary weapon.

The thing is, the NSA is a neutral entity, their livelihood is secured by virtue of so much blackmail they will exist till the end of time. Not just the US, but entire nations want them to simply keep fucking silent. So, the terror of them? They will serve whoever is willing to not step on their toes. Truly, absolutely, unbiased and neutral, indifferent towards everything beyond their own existence and function.

And they are probably our best friend.

>TWEET THIS SHIT TO PHILLIP DEFRANCO, PEWDIEPIE, H3H3, ETC. THEY HAVE BEEN PISSED ABOUT THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT FOR YEARS AND NOW THERE'S PROOF. THEY HAVE ENORMOUS AUDIENCES AND THEY WILL ABSOLUTELY CARE ABOUT THIS.
This again

>thumbnail suggests the source is wikileaks
>it's just that o'keefe chucklefuck again

>So the FBI...aren't /ourguys/?
If you know literally anything about the FBI you know they aren't.

O'Keefe has had a couple duds but he mostly delivers. He definitely delivered with this one.

Fucking saved.

he ain't scared of you you no name nigger

o'keefe is a fucking retard, and if he seriously thinks his strategies will continue to work in such an obvious way he is as deluded as he appears.

maybe stop fucking stinging and start showing your righteousness through works james.

Get a real job shill

I'm not sure how PV even approaches these people. DO they just find someone who's full of hiimself like Dudich and play him throug his wn vanity? Half of the thing he says sound like bragging, like the "I've punched a million nazis"

OKeefe is constantly crying wolf. He over promises and under delivers. People are getting sick and tired of his shit. Hey Okeefe, stop exaggerating what you have. Its ruining your once pretty good reputation.

That's definitely a hoax account

Just watch the videos faggot, he delivered

Bumping for great justice

Cheers Finbro, keep on bumping

I wouldn't do that if I were you, it'll just help him 100% obliterate your balls with the next kick.

bumperino for justcino

bump

bump