Remember when Sup Forums found some random pizza place on google maps and decided it was a secret base for the...

Remember when Sup Forums found some random pizza place on google maps and decided it was a secret base for the Illuminati? Then one of you showed up at the place with a rifle and tried to shoot everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?utm_term=.bbe71d543101
gawker.com/5897485/white-supremacist-hacks-trayvon-martins-email-account-leaks-messages-online
youtube.com/watch?v=aMMb75EjgB8
metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.is/7TdV6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey remember when the hacker known as Sup Forums influenced someone to make mustard gas which hospitalized them?

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?utm_term=.bbe71d543101

Hey remember when Sup Forums hunted down an Shia Leboufs art project hidden locations 6 times using only a livestream?

hey remember when it was a coverup for someone to shoot the harddrives at the back room

>influenced someone

Yeah, I bet.

remember when/pol/ hacked trayvon martins email?

gawker.com/5897485/white-supremacist-hacks-trayvon-martins-email-account-leaks-messages-online

OP must be misinformed. But I don't know how people made the connection between Comet Ping Pong and John Podesta's leaked email. And the gunman only threatened people, he did not try to shoot up the place.

weaponized autism... not even once!

Hey! Remember that time when op the faggot finally delivered!??

youtube.com/watch?v=aMMb75EjgB8

He fired multiple shots.

Pic related is him, and he certainly looks like he'd post on this shithole. I'm sure the jews are shaking in their boots whenever this brave aryan is around.

here's the rd

i remember this
holy fuck it's been that long?

Here's another proud Aryan at work.

>John Edgar Rust, a sex offender, was arrested Wednesday for allegedly threatening to kill black students at Howard University in 2015.

yea and you idiots fell for it?

>2011
>I started browsing years before this

fuck man I need to leave, but things are finally interesting again

A kangaroo nigger

>Pic related is him, and he certainly looks like he'd post on this shithole.

Normal looking white guy.

>Then one of you showed up at the place with a rifle and tried to shoot everyone.
Never happened.
And pizzagate is 100% true.
You're a nigger

If this loser is what you consider normal, maybe there's a reason the white race is fucked.

hey remember when Sup Forums found out those civilians were hiding in a warzone so they sent the gps coordinates to the other side so they bombed and killed all of them?

>18 posts discussing it and one brave schizophrenic declares it never happened. Despite pictures of it fucking happening.

remember when they claimed there wasn't even a basement, and that that was a focal point in the "irrationality" of pizzagate, but alefantis himself has said before that there is a basement?

metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

Remember that time the American economic elite consists of Jewish pedophiles, rapists, and various other sexual predators and their pets?

>remember when my schizophrenic conspiracy theory was so laughable that even most of Sup Forums is embarrassed to talk about it?

how much are they paying you? all we want is a proper investigation you nigger

>posted evidence of alefantis confirming basement
>better misdirect and point out how irrational pizzagate is even though the focal point of their rebuttal has been debunked

>my life is so directionless and boring that I have to pretend interesting thing are happening

You remind me of those fat skanks on facebook that make up stories about how amazing their kids are and how wacky things always happen to them.

Remember when that 4 Chan guy blew up a van? What was that about

really living up to your flag

but not in a good bants shitposting way, but rather A FUCKING LEAF shitposting way

I'm not embarrassed. Pizzagate is fucking real baby.

I like pizza

>some guy said there was a basement in a pizza restaurant. This means it's the secret base of an Illuminati cult

Why don't you try actually saying some of this shit out loud? Don't type in on Sup Forums, just repeat it out loud to yourself. Then consider whether or not you sound like a total fucking idiot.

Pizzagate is real sweetie. There's convincing evidence.

>some guy
>the owner of the restaurant

try harder

post what they're trying to slide

We both know this isn't true. Your life is just so empty and meaningless that you feel the need to larp as a conspiracy theorist on the internet.

Pizza pizza yum yum How much is Molesta paying you to cover up his rape dungeon?

Yeah, I'm sure it convinced you pretty easily. There's a reason everyone who doesn't post here, including every other board on this site, is laughing at you.

Prejudiced anti white racist

sadly, yes!

God, why are you so utterly deluded?

Oh thats right, youre a lemming controlled by popular opinion.

remember when Sup Forums made op kill himself for being such a faggot?

ahh the nostalgia feels good

I'm a sheeple, unlike you, right? I bet you've got it all figured out? My only question is why would someone with so much insight and secret knowledge be wasting their time posting on Sup Forums. Surely you should be blowing stories wide open and exposing the jews, right?

Member when pol went black? Picrelated.

sage
post what they're sliding in slide threads
Rachael Chandler

Lost

haha yes!

I mean appearance wise he's a pretty average white guy. Needs a haircut though

so some of you actually fell for an obvious diversion? Alex Jones was onto it like 2 weeks they tried weaponize it.

He definitely looks like an addict of some kind.

could (just) be weed, alcohol, coffee, and nicotine which are all healthy

do you remember when you weren't a faggot?

pepperidge fa--

Remember when finns were white?

we have to somehow convince asian moot to stop moderating Sup Forums, then it can finally collapse in on itself.
this board has past its use by date

Newfag leave

>remember when they paid a failed actor to shoot up the walls of a pizza place owned by a pedophile Rothschild
I do, and have a sage.

hey remember when blacks didn't act like niggers?

If you're so clued in on the jewish conspiracy, why don't you expose them? Why post here where no one of worth will ever see it? Take your compelling arguments mainstream.

Hi wow nice work thanks a lot. I work for the CIA. Are you looking for a new career? Try us, we need quad digit IQ levels like you. We have a guaranteed retirement package.

You really have no idea what Sup Forums is. Spend a couple of days here and you will realise the importance of the platform.

Please. PLEASE stop consuming the lies you are fed. People like you are actively contributing to the fall of Rome.

Investigate claims you are fed from Buzzfeed, NYT, HuffPost, college humor etc and you will be shocked.

Damn 6 times? Didn't someone else fuck a skull from the Paris catacombs

>alcohol
>healthy
My guy, it's literally a poison. There's a reason people get hungover after drinking large amounts of it without flushing out their system or soaking it up with something

Wrong, moron. That was an Alex Jones viewer.

Guess who's uninformed now?

ITs obviously a side effect of consuming human souls

Checked lol some of you aren't this stupid I hope

haha kek when you put it like that, it's pretty hilarious. We need more drunk aussie summaries of events

i hope you people realize that this kind of shit will be in history books

You people have a remarkable sense of self importance.

Im pleading with you to stop your preventable stupidity

Curtains and a dog keeps him away.

I thought my flag was supposed to be the shills. Is australia the new leaf?

Overly groomed beard. Faggot is an actor

>But why male models?

This was great. It was fascinating to turn my storylizer and start analyzing possible universes in a way that humiliated and demoralized my political opponents. It was for a good cause, too! Creating heat for Hillary Clinton, who I already believed to be corrupt and getting away with it - and on the possibility of reality, it justified tremendous fervor and inquisition. If we will never take an unlikely idea seriously, anything could happen unnoticed around us. I still find Seth Rich's death permanently fishy and I wouldn't likely have noticed it.
I needed practice writing villains.
I wouldn't want to do it for a living, but as an anonymous collaboration targeting figures of national interest, fervor and inquisition is very fun.
Sticking it to one of the big parties in a way that they were feeling s a cherry. The Beltway Blobmind has held power too long. Trump presented at least the possibility of an outside perspective and definitely deserved to win over a diehard insider like Clinton.

I hope Trump's Wall actually does get built. Mexico is kind of a mess. An orderly border is in both nations' interests.

Why so butthurt?

AHAHAHAHAHA
newfag tells us all about Sup Forums

You should kys. It will help with your butthurt.

Oh look a tavistock shill, totally not here to distract for deep state vegas fuck up

Remember that time australia was wrong?
Oh yeah, every fucking time.

>tried to shoot everyone
>shot the harddrive with all the compromizing CP

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>ctrl+f grenade
>0 results
Sup Forums I am disappoint

nope

>he has a mask on to prevent his skin from drying out on the plane

that's....not a bad idea.

That wasn't a random place found on google maps.
archive.is/7TdV6

The amount of shills on here is blatant pizzagate is real.

Remember when the only bullet recovered happened to hit a hard drive?

>Sup Forums
You're talking about /x/tards and the_dotard invaders.

Plenty of idiots on here seem to have fallen for it, and now their pathetically fragile egos won't let them admit they've made fools of themselves.

Shills talk big but they have no arguments against the following. They'll just ignore these pics.

Are you attempting to BTFO Sup Forums or something?

Ty for the redpill user

Checked, and no problem. Probably the easiest graphic I saw to break it down for normies. If anyone has a better one I would like to grab it also.

Remember when it was a false flag

Daily reminder that PIZZA GATE has been debunked by over 9,000 newspapers.

Great job falling for the Kremlin disinformation campaign, you stupid fucking neckbeard faggot fucks

Thicc