The Pol News Infinity problem

Hey Sup Forums what do you think of this Twitter account, Pol News Infinity. Is Sup Forums cool with this guy putting us on blast like this?

Fuck off Mike Cernovich. You tried to steal his wave with polreport. kys.

The shills tried an op where they made 2 or 3 fake versions of this guy pushing a hyped up fake event

So you tell me

This is literally a shill assblasted about Levi. Its prolly Kikeovich himself.

The jap in charge doesn't seems to care.

Not you but OP.

Pol News Infinity has never once uttered the words "Jew", "Jewish", etc. or any such words.

I'm not a shill. Am I the only one who thinks that Levi Smith is not very representative of Sup Forums at all?

He's an attention whoring faggot basking in likes and retweets he screen shotted from Sup Forums. He deserves to be killed.

Stop posting your faggot twitter.

He doesn't represent /pol. He finds relevant subjectively news worthy posts and posts them.

The fact you're making a post complaining about him makes me think you're cernobitch

Searching twitter doesn't search the words in pictures fag.

trust us goy

FUCK MIKE CERNOVICH

FUCK ISRAEL BURN IT TO THE GROUND

STEVE BANNON IS A BITCH.

>The shills tried an op where they made 2 or 3 fake versions of this guy pushing a hyped up fake event

Wait what? Quick rundown pls.

How does he put u on blast, I think it's a bretty gud account

Twitter is for twits.

It was called polreport. It was Cernovich's Jew attempt at changing the narrative of what was reported off of Sup Forums. Prolly so they could post the bannon shill posts they make here daily

>bannon is /ourguy/ Hes more /ourguy/ than trump

>Trust me goy kissinger is a good Jew!

Who gives a fuck about twitter

autism

I'm guessing they are being "normie-friendly" as a way to gain support. Or could be that they can't name the jew or twitter would just ban them eventually.

Thank you. I'm glad someone sees it as I do. He just redditizes Sup Forums.. Maybe it brings in some new blood to redpill. I don't know. He doesn't appear to touch the JQ at all.

Ehh he'll go there and shout to the masses "pol is doing this, pol is doing that"

Lots of people name the Jew on Twitter. You can do it occasionally or do it in a certain way that won't get you banned.

What the heck is twitter?

I'd care if it were on Gab.ai

I like that big time political people retweet shit with the Sup Forums flag which we obviously based on the nazi flag, and that its so popular

i need to get back on twitter i miss it

Sup Forums is trash so I don't give a fuck

Twitter banned the last one @PolNewsForever

so they must be doing something right

>Lots of people name the Jew on Twitter. You can do it occasionally or do it in a certain way that won't get you banned.
they were suspended some times already, they are kind of afraid, I guess...

Good to disseminate our message to normie retards but ultimately a silly venture. Never understood why the guy behind it would dox himself as well.