What's Trump's endgame for ESPN and the NFL?

What's Trump's endgame for ESPN and the NFL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAQPp8Kd3BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b-but muh low approval ratings.

Hopefully bankruptcy

Either he's putting the mass media on notice that they're not going to be allowed to sling left-wing propaganda at the silent majority anymore without a fight or he's distracting us from something else.

You're putting too much thought into this.

It gives time to trump to solve the nork issue

They are nothing more than an example.

this. fuck niggerball and the white bbc lovers who watch it.

To minimise the political influence of athletic leagues/organizations along with hollywood (Weinstein).

They didn't misjudge Trump, they misjudged their fans and the American people. They still don't fucking get it and never will.

hopefully the same as endgame for the MSM

total destruction

NFL receives billions in federal subsidies. Either they bend the knee and stop bending the knee, or they give up the gibs. Either way, Trump wins.

>Look at this fucking buffoon, the NFL completely destroyed Trump!
>Look at the social media reaction that is completely representative of the country, Trump got demolished!
Two weeks later
>Oh, shit! Trump completely changed the dynamics of the discussion and holds immense power!
>Our ratings and profits have been directly and immediately harmed!
>Capitulate!

I honestly think that Trump's real approval ratings are somewhere near 60%, if people were being honest and not frightened to speak their mind.

>being this delusional

everyone hates drumpf

>being this retarded
Yeah, the polls were really spot on about the 2016 election too amirite

Oh wait half the country wanted him to be our President not even a year ago.

Make America Great Again

>(((BET)))

Get people to stop disrespecting the whole country on TV just because they think cops are racist.

>I honestly think that Trump's real approval ratings are somewhere near 60%, if people were being honest and not frightened to speak their mind.
#TheShyVoter
An army of millions

80% of those dislikes are from people outside of the US. Their opinion doesn't matter even the slightest.

>badly
They're fucking adopting Trump's vernacular.

Wait so what was the outcome of this? Are they still kneeling?

For these entities to be pathetic, scorned and tattered remnants of their former selves.

There is no endgame, it's the political equivalent of a punitive raid for a disobedient tribal kingdom. They acted like jackasses so they're going to hurt for awhile because of it, if they behave better maybe they can avoid this in the future.

Supposedly NFL won't do anything about those not standing during the anthem.

Trump. JFC. The left is so delusional in its focus on him.

The times are changing, commies, and you have neither the moral ascendancy nor the capitulation of the masses any more. Please get out of the road if you can't lend a hand.

Trump is fully aware that the majority of Americans are at least somewhat patriotic and won't take kindly to any disrespect to the flag, even more so if the military is mixed in.

By placing himself as the defender of the flag he's portrayed himself as the defender of patriotism and the NFL and ESPN as overprivileged anti-Americans. It doesn't help that most people watch football for the sports and to escape politics, not be smothered more by it. ESPN is fighting a losing battle here that the players aren't willing to back down from.

Whether that ruins them or makes them his enemy is irrelevant. That boost in approval is all Trump wants and the way things are going, he's getting it.

This.

fuck sportsball and fuck black people

It makes me so happy to see my fashwave OC being used. Bless you user.

Also checked and rekt.

Checked. Need moar of trump curse.

WHY?

why the fuck do my taxes go to this bullshit

Mmm mmm mmm and Hollywood is being shaken up.

yea not just anyone can play fallout 4

There's a massive difference between the target audience of something, millennials, millennials, and foreigners, and a representative sample of the voting US population.

I don't think Trump supporters are going to go out of their way to click a video titled "Eminem Rips Donald Trump," you jackass.

How sad is it that a guy who built his career being controversial and saying offensive things is now attacking a man who became President following the same formula?

What a pussy.

Supposed to say "millennials, minorities, and foreigners."

the best is Kapernick stating he would never kneel again so long as he got hired, lol

Dude...

Oh no! A left-winger celebrity who is ultimately unimportant doesn't like who America voted for! Whatever shall we do?

Read up on the USFL. Watching this is like a revenge fantasy.

In a good way.

make them kneel.

>he's putting the mass media on notice that they're not going to be allowed to sling left-wing propaganda at the silent majority anymore without a fight

Breddy much. Hes basically saying "look what i just did to the mighty NFL. I literally brought them to their knees in just a few weeks. So what the fuck do you think I can do to you?"

He can just start hamstringing them with little things like revoking valuable subsidies, all the way to yanking their FCC license and breaking their back overnight. Even hinting at these does murder to their stock price and bond ratings, costing them even more money.

The bottom line is, hes the goddamn POTUS and he can break them over his knee 50 times before lunchtime and not break a sweat. They wanted to play hardball and so now theyre getting the stick

Honest to God it's like reading a history textbook about the crazy shit that late 1800s, early 1900s Presidents used to pull to impose their will. It's something else.

Word.

When people nowadays talk about the world going crazy, I am all of a sudden reminded that post-war America is a huge aberration of history and we're just going back to the way things used to be.

>he thinks social media is indicative of real life

>I am all of a sudden reminded that post-war America is a huge aberration of history and we're just going back to the way things used to be.
Trump isn't even that crazy in comparison to our older presidents. The TV ruined presidents by forcing them to have an image of "decorum". Now people aren't voting based on decorum.

The flag-kneeling controversy reminds me of the scene in Pulp Fiction where Travolta & Keitel (The Wolf) argue over The Wolf’s barking out orders & how he needs to say “please”

The bottom line—beyond the free speech & patriotism issue—is that standing for the flag is just a CULTURAL NORM. To not stand for it (repeatedly) is UNNECESSARILY WEIRD

Itd be the same as if I took an Arbys Roast Beef into a McDonalds & started eating it...

Onlookers: “Why are you eating Arbys at McDonalds? Thats not normal.”
Me: “Social Injustice.”

Now the NFL (The Wolf) is finally out of patience...

“Get it straight, Buster. I'm not here to say "please". I'm here to tell you what to do. And if self-preservation is an instinct you possess, you better fuckin do it and do it quick. So pretty please, with sugar on top, stand for the fuckin anthem”

This is some insane ass ranting, dude.

Remember how those faggots were so quick to spin it as a 'victory' for libshits a few weeks ago?

they will unbend the knee

yep were back into that cycle of history again

And how everyone is suddenly okay with him, even when they couldn't stop whining about his homophobic and misogynistic lyrics.

And this is why the left finds it so infuriating. For decades, their strategy has been relentless probing and attacks. Seems like every week, they find some individual or institution that they see as a threat to their agenda and rally swarms of weak indoctrinated drones to pile on the attacks, their strategy depending in part on the likelihood that their target won't fight back. Appeasement only encourages them, for every inch they will try to take a foot. And the next day, their rallying cry is that you owe them 6ft on account of your privilege and wrongs of your ancestors.

Then along comes someone like Trump who does not take any shit lying down. Every stone you throw at him, he hits you back with two. Every swing you take at him, he beats you down twice as hard. Every attempt from every angle will be met face to face like it's the final battle. He does not give you any opportunity or reprieve. You go against him, you're his enemy for life. The only way to make him stop is to literally bend the knee and openly renounce your mistake. Liberals do not understand this and I hope they never do down to their last days where we have to suffer their presence.

Even better, few are reporting on ratings. I had to search for them and only ABC NY reported on it along with Breitbart. It's like MSM is trying to ignore it now.

>The left blames Trump for their failures
I love it. I hope they continue to double down and bring more people to our side.

It's not that Trump takes shit lying down, it's just that he is the equal and opposite force. Just like the left, he attacks and attacks and attacks, he never backs down and he often doubles down. We he is appeased he gloats and when he seems to be failing, he attacks harder.

The left isn't prepared to fight against it's own tactics being used against them

Given the nfl is a nigger organization riding the coattails of the tax payers while doing nothing but throwing a fucking ball around, fuck these losers. No more funding or special treatment, period.

>What's Trump's endgame for ESPN and the NFL?

That we can go back to the early 00s and 90s and not have SJWs politicising every single fucking thing on the planet.

>I honestly think that Trump's real approval ratings are somewhere near 60%
Id even thing it is 5% higher. He seems to be building momentum also. I have herd more than a few "flip-floppers" over the past few months that forgot about hillary and have warmed up to "Uncle Don".

Will Trump become the symbol of Peace for American politics?

it's also people who are tired of hearing the news whine about rump saying something mean when he has litterally been doing that his entire life. The whole "B-B-BUT HE'S THE PRESIDENT HE SHOULDN'T ACT THAT WAY!" meme has pretty much failed due to Trump basically acting the same way he acted as the owner of one of the most well known megacorporations ever.

The polling before the election was accurate to around a few million voters. What exactly do you think has happened in the last year to cause a 40x increase in the polling error?

funny how this headline would work for about a dozen different organizations/people

prediction coming true? February 5 2017 was really the last super bowl forever? NFL continues to go down in flames... youtube.com/watch?v=FAQPp8Kd3BU