How is israel so based

how is israel so based

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel won't exist soon.

Ar*bs can't fight against G*d's chosen people :^)

Come on the guy's a champion and my personal hero but he isn't the second coming of Christ is he?

He is Jesus and Hitler and Andrew Jackson mixed into a superhuman known as Donald Trump.

Because inbred sandniggers have double digit I.Qs

Syria and Egypt were the vast bulk of either forces.

In Egypt's case, the Israelis made a surprise air attack, wiping out the EAF on the ground before it could take off. With air supremacy, the Israelis cleaned house easily. This changed in the 1973 war when the arabs decided that SAMs were a thing.

Syria... well, Syrians just aren't really good at war. At all.

USA won that war for Israel by airlifting weapons, tanks, jets, missiles, intel, comms tech, in at the 11th hour from Incirlik. Then US pilots flew US fighter jets and bombers painted in Israeli flags to defeat the Arabs.

The Jewish menace could have been ended that day.

muslims have never been capable combatants. The only time they have ever had a victory with out enjoying at least a 10 to 1 advantage is at the tail end at such a long embarrassing streak everyone totally stopped considering them a threat at all and some general came along who was hallway competent. As long as you dont underestimate them, you will always win.

You see the problem, this is almost impossible to do. Their greatest strength in warfare is that they are shit at warfare.

115 IQ vs 85 IQ.

Why are both sides using Panzer IVs?

I like you

Israel was a real good kebab remover.

Tell that to /sg/

Tru tho

Very true, just look at all the areas the original Islamic Empire stretched to, all tribal backwaters that nobody else had any desire to fight for at the time.

It says 500k arabs when only a little over 200k participated in the war
it says israel was attack when israel has admitted that they started and broadened the war to the entire region through a series of suprise attacks
only 5 arab nations participated in the war. half those flags had nothing to do with it.
finally israel's pyricc victory lost them world confidence to this day. they only exist as a state because the USA says they can

>how is israel so based
>based

crypto jews vs. sandniggers isn't that big of an accomplishment

What were the scores below?

jews vs. rome
jews vs. medo-persia
jews vs. babylon
jews vs. gorillian ovens

Arabs are just generally retarded so their numbers don't count for much.

well

since the jews are still around and the romans, persians, babylonians, and nazis are nowhere to be seen on the world stage today...

i wonder who won

You forgot Jews vs Slavshit peasants. Their Krab Mongo didn't do them much good in the pogroms, did it.

>Israel wins war using Nazi blitzkrieg tactics

Really stimulates my almonds

Egypt was engaged in a war in Yemen at the time so did not have all their forces available. Israel meanwhile had the advantage of interior line, surprise, and an ocean of material support from the US

American steel.

Shylocks stole genes they are parasites.

>implying they aren't half-breed rape babies 4 cultures removed...

not talking about genes here, talking about culture of course

obviously persian genes are still around today ya dingus

Not just retarded, but almost unbelievably weak and cowardly as well. Every single Muslim I have met has been a chest puffer, I am far from the biggest guy in the world, in terms of height or build, and I am certainly not intimidating in appearance by any stretch of the imagination.

I worked in security for a bit and I swear, every chest puffing Muslim shit himself and backed down the moment you look them in the eye and stand your ground.

Some of them were big guys too, they get a little ballsier in groups, but not particularly so.

Every time

and then they get shit on by a ragtag militia using soviet leftovers

Dont you mean how is American tech so based

Defended by God.
Not all of them deserve it. But a few do. And a promise was made. And for those few who do. They will be protected.

I think every brave or smart arab for the most part has already been murdered.

honestly cant wait till hezbollah is actually in control of all lebanon

then israel can take the kid gloves off and have a real war

The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, -Revelation 12:14
America is the great Eagle. And it took the Jews to be protected in the wilderness. In Israel.
You think it's because of American tech? It's bigger than that.

Sup Forums will probably be cheering for israel at this time with me as a new christian nation is put in place of this sad iranian satellite state

hezbollah already outplayed the kikes there by playing along with the regular elections. everyone know they have the biggest dick in the country but they let the government serve as a figurehead which makes them look like peaceful practitioners of democracy and prevents your little wetdream. i feel bad for israel that even barely competent enemies run circles around them like this.

>Tell that to /sg/

First translate it into Arabic so they could understand better

islamic nationalist groups like them are hardly ever content to sit in the small chair for long

ur right, soon it will be greater israel

No ones going to comment on my trips? ok

They already do. The only thing I agree with hezbollah and Muslims in my country in general is that the kikes need to be gassed. That's it really.

This.

Just check about the rhodesian floppy slotters. The kill count increases when the IQ gap increases

Wrong war retard.

You're talking about the '73 Arab Israeli war. And Where the shit are you coming up with American pilots in israeli jets? Say what you want about the Zios, they know how to fly.

Hey fellow Israeli, what did the news report over there when hezbollah flew that drone past the borders?

>cheering for israel at this time with me as a new christian nation is put in place

Does not compute.
Syntax error.

Israel has historically allied itself with the christian groups of south lebanon

>david and goliath
now show a graph except with money instead

IDF are unironically pants-shitting cowards

The IDF fired an AA rocket

they already sit in the big chair, they let the government look like it runs things but its pretty clear who the top dog in lebanon is.

until it betrayed them like it betrays everyone who is dumb enough to ally with the kikes.
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127249

tfw Jews made up the holocaust to push their agenda and made it so in international court there is no defense to genocide. And then that comes full circle to bite them in the ass for genociding white people in the US and Palestenians in Israel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

Wait... what is that you say?

A hardline Islamic fundamentalist group hiding behind a civilian government and operating with impunity in the jurisdiction unchallenged....

Impossibru. It's almost like you admit these groups instigate shit and then dig in among an innocent populace to turn world opinion through deception.

>lebs that want gibs from the government
what else is new

also
israel is the one who got bitten in the ass for allying with those arabs. they couldnt help chimping out and doing sabra&shatilla which obviously reflected very poorly on israel for years and is still brought up today as """"proof"""" of israel = evil genociders even though it was the lebs that did it

fucking arabs i swear

no they just abide by the electoral results as true lovers of democracy. just because they have more power than is typical for a mere political party is nothing special.

they were your dogs that sharon let slip the leash.

Jesus fuck. Everything about that image is wrong.
Attacked? Egypt were the ones attacked. And the war was (more or less) only between Israel and Egypt, who were just proxies for America and Russia.

>Israel: "if you close the straits of tiran we will consider it casus belli"

>Egypt: *closes straits*
>why are you attacking me?????

BAHAHAHAHA an avowed Islamic theo-nationalist movement is behaving in this manner because of their respect for democracy?

The fact that you dumbshits seem to majority support the sandniggers in your insatiable obsession with dead kikes is amazing.

What's feel better? Knowing you can kick all the arabic neighbor asses or that goyim are willing to die for you?

bibi is best ally :3

Don't you mean Russian?

you kikes aren't human, your demands are to be ignored

>fugen terrerists!
he's not wrong

just like the germans in ww2 ehh haha

refugees welcome

So obvious kike propaganda

US faggots had to support them like a motherfucker

yea but everything you had to fight, was made in europe and usa, israel been entirely build off others, you don't own yourself anything, you got atomic bomb from france, and without usa backup israel would have ceased to exist a long time ago. i still prefer israelis jews than communist jews, even if both play their role of illusion for their unique plan.

Arab armies cannot fight wars. Countries like Iraq and Saudi Arabia are prime examples of this.
>Iraq; one of the biggest armies in the world. Armed and trained by NATO. Had thousands of armored vehicles. Still managed to lose a third of their territory and get pushed all the way to Baghdad by ISIS in less than 3 weeks. And this was with relentless US air support.

>Saudi Arabia; "Superpower of the Middle East". Armed to the teeth with modern NATO equipment. Third largest military budget in the world. Direct military support from almost a dozen Arab allies. So much oil money they actually hire Africans to zerg rush enemies for them. US military support (help with naval blockade, weapons, reconnaissance, etc.)
>Their enemy? The Houthis. A rag tag militia from Yemen, the poorest country in the region. Barely even has a military. Already fighting a war on multiple fronts before Saudis came along. Weapons are mostly 70 year old Soviet junk. Many fighters report having just a few dozen rounds of ammo each.
>The result. An ongoing stalemate. Not only that but the Saudis actually lost some of their territory after invading them.

>US does all the heavy lifting

pretty much this.

arab militaries have terrible training and the officers are all in competition with one another for political power. as a result, the chain of command is terrible and since information = power, they're all afraid of one another and withhold info from their troops. morale is terrible.

A bunch of modern jets and tanks doesn't matter if the people commanding them are battlefield info blind and all bickering with each other as to whose family gets what special treatment from the rulers. these countries are just groups of tribal families after all.

Except the Christians will ally with Hezbollah.

They fucking stole hitlers glory of taking on the world. Fucking kikes. Its bad when hitler does it but ok when you do.

very glorious of hitler to tag team vs poland with the other superpower of the region wow

Ever heard of Tamerlane?

>by ISIS
>imblying

German and US money, US German and British technology (and some other stolen technology).

Israel
>equipped with modern tanks, small arms, radars, aircraft
>army trained by western militaries in recon and combined arms tactics
>backed by the US military and economy
Arab Coalition
>used scraped together Panzer IVs and other outdated tanks
>outdated aircraft
>practically no radar or recon capabilities
>tons of untrained reservists
>generals practically have down syndrome
WOW ISRAEL STRONK, SO TOUGH
The only thing kikes can do is kneecap unarmed 12 year olds in the West Bank

Never forget Sup Forums

So an anti christ. Gotcha.

he was basically a mongol though. we all know muzzie here means middle eastern muzzie.

So you're saying North Korea has a chance?

fuck off Jesuit.

I wish both of them good luck

>how is israel so based
So based that the US fights for them via proxy. They've been wanting to go after Iran for years. If these faggots are as bad ass as they claim let them do it themselves.

Funny but unfair.

I find it hilarious that some segment Sup Forums is so against the most redpilled people on history

atomic bomb was literally made by jews. israel didn't have USA backup until the 80s and relations had been strained since the suez crisis (where israel and france acted together against US wishes btw). actually france was israel's biggest ally early on, going back to '48.

>attacked by
No, Israel attacked first.

Hahaha sure we would. Don't get me wrong, Hezbollah is right in defying the kikes, but don't think for a second he wants Christians and Shia to be together or rule together in Lebanon. The prime ideology of Hezbollah is to bring Khomeinism into Lebanon, making it similar to the Islamic Republic of Iran. He already controls Lebanon. At least a christian president was elected after 2 years of vacancy.

all of israel's reactor tech either came from france or was stolen via various sources from the US. they then turned around and sold it all to South Africa.

Israel's uranium was literally sold to them by De Gaulle in the 50s.

If Israel is clearly so powerful, the US-Israel alliance needs to be immediately broken and we need to exterminate them, since they are a threat to the American families.

there's a lot more people you can put on that list

so? the bomb was still a jewish creation. or a (((hungarian))) high school science project. you can't steal what you already own :^)

and so what? frankly israel selling nukes to apartheid south africa only further endears them to me.

That's fucking stupid, you support the "savage", so the "civilized man" (who suck babies dick after they cut part of it) gets destroyed, then you destroy the weakened "savage"; take their territories, resources, and enslave their people.

For the record, we've also sold weapons to Rhodesia and Chille's Pinochet.

Israel was once a nation of citizen farmer-soldiers. Like the ancient Greek hoplite this made for a potent combination of physical fitness, patriotism and hard-headed practicality. They've lost that and, like the rest of the West, have become flabby directionless city-dwellers.

Arabs can't fight period. Bad mentality. They don't share the knowledge amongst themselves, because they think they will be useless if they are not the only ones who know something.

Because arabs are shit at war with their tribal mentalities and sub-room temperature IQs.

They're not. They would've fallen in mere hours had it not been for the US. But times are changing. Jewsrael goes chimping again, they're on their fucking own. Revenge for the USS Liberty and the sailors that died that day.
>Destruction of what should be a-non-existent Jewish-state

>being friendly to iran is jewish
you and your memes are retarded

If you had to pick between a Sunni and a Shia?

Here in Straya, Catholic/Orthodox Lebs are closer with Italians/Greeks than their own Muslims compatriots.