White House Briefs Congress

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/mideast/amp/white-house-briefs-congress-iran-decertification-decision-n809911

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP WHAT THE FUCK?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144411087/#q144440538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

big if true.

if trump makes war on Iran, WW3 confirmed.
Hopefully I'll get to see a pretty mushroom cloud :)

I don't know why this is shocking.

>No one will trust America again
Yeah right. If some retard president makes a deal completely against US interests, the other party should be 100% confident we'll continue to fuck ourselves over.

FUCK OFF KIKE LOVER

>The Iran Deal happens
"This is a bad deal! We should not do this deal!" -Everyone
>Someone else is elected, who says the Iran Deal is a bad deal and should be undone
"Yes undo the deal!" -Everyone
>Elected President undoes deal that was universally panned as bad
"WHAT THE FUCK KIKE PUPPET WWIII REEEE"-morons

I hope there is more chaos in the middle east so I can finally fucking deploy and shoot some hajis

Yeah, that sure didn't destabilize the region leading to the european genocide, right? Go fuck yourself, kike puppet. I hope Ahmed rapes your girl. See how you like it. You probably would like it, seeing as you want to go cuck your entire race.

Iran is a good boy, they need to be armed to fend off Israel and the Saudis.

What are you even talking about? Shut the fuck up retard.

>Linking to jewgle

lol

Enjoy being a race traitor for the ZOG, you bluepilled dumbass.

You're a big goy...

Megawhore was right. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144411087/#q144440538

Nah he's got a point, you're a fucking retarted jarhead. Completely off objective for life. kys

For you.

Nice try kike shill everyone on here supported the Iran deal. Only the kikes opposed it. R/the Donald fucks get the fuck out

The European genocide was going to happen anyway with the next African famine or any war period. You leave the door open all the time it doesn't matter if your neighbor has a well-trained litter of dogs or a bunch of disease-ridden cockroaches, the fuckers will go in regardless.

DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING OBAMA BTFO

BUSH BTFO

I guess you've got a point, but seeing the ZOG use good, patriotic soldiers to assist the genocide of their own race, it makes me angry.

ZOG puppets showing themselves again.

Trump is a very good goy like all ((((nationalists))))))))

Not a fucking surprise...why do we want a NK 2.0? You know the very thing we judged the past presidents for their shitty deals. Iran are making nukes and making the deal pointless.

You're so wrong.

>be the Jews
>Fake the holocaust
>Make international law say genocide can have no defense
>Ayyy lmao Germans BTFO
>Now 2017
>The goyim know
>Jews will go to Tribunals and face the consequences of Genociding Whites and Palestenians.

Enjoy.

>tribunals
This is all we really need. We can finally end it.

This is literally nothing yet STFU

Nuremberg 2.0, suckas!

I wanna see Bibi on the bench so bad. I wanna see that kikes face knowing he's done.

S A M E
A
M
E

It’s being announced today you stupid faggot. Am I being trolled?