Bleach

Only 4 Day until it all keeps tumbling down.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Bleach/page/1/
imgur.com/a/QgGHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop turning this into a general, you fucking faggot.

Nisekoi>>>>>>>> Bleach

by Shonen Jump

Black Clover>>>>>>>> Bleach

by Shonen Jump

Boku no Pico >>>>>>> Bleach

by Shonen Jump

Haikyuu!! >>>>>>> Bleach

by Shonen Jump

It's all over forever in a few days, user. Let them have this.

Fifty Shades of Grey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bleach

by Shonen Jump

I will honestly miss this series
It has probably a shit ending, but I enjoyed everything else
RIP in peace you beautiful bastard

Gintama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bleach

by Shonen Jump

Bleach has been a general since several years, newfag.

No, it fucking hasn't, retard.

>It has probably a shit ending, but I enjoyed everything else
Holy shit.

We have daily back to back threads since literally years, are you retarded or do you not know what general means?

Will Bleach threads stop after the last chapter?

Give it half a year.Then make /bgg/ at /vg/.

Daily reminder
>Naruto got a closure with Hinata
>Goku fucked Chi Chi
>Ed married with Winry

And Ichigo will probably not going to say more than two words to Rukia and Orihime before the series ends. Hes the shittiest Shounen character in history.
Like even Ash fuck his pikachu.

Depends on the ending. If a ship miraculously becomes canon, expect several more threads for months to come.

No. we haven't, newfag. There were times when the threads were done on a weekly basis at most. Of course, you wouldn't remember since you weren't around then.

Are you literally retarded? We have daily generals since at the least 2012
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Bleach/page/1/

>we never got a Ishiva vs Mayuri rematch
fuck you Kubo

>Mayuri is still alive
Kubo is a hack.

Well, in retrospective it's a good thing he did all that SCIENCE! on the Quincies.

So do we still like this? I still like this.

Not a lot of shounen movies I care for but this one was okay

>caring about who gets the dick of the MC

Isn't it the point of watching any series with any MC?

If you introduce shipping in your manga, people are going to latch on to it.

>Not a lot of shounen movies I care for but this one was okay
Senna was cute but the movie sucked.

If you introduce no shipping in your manga, people are still going to latch on to it.

Yeah but you get the benefit of knowing that those people are just fucking crazy

This series should have ended at Aizen.

The manga should have ended after SS.

Aizen was a villain only good for memes and retarded twists. Series should have ended at SS arc and left Aizen dead.

>tfw 10 years reading this shit
>finally free from this ride
I'm glad it's over.

Useless shit

That would be retarded.

KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the Bleach shipping fandom in a nutshell.

gin reveal next chapter

god killing spear incoming

gin was chair all along

gin was chair how did I not see it?

You mean the quincies' nazi army?

Curious what other ass-pulls we'll see before we finally get the "end".
Really though has any other manga had this bad of pacing? This fucking arc has been going on forever and every god damn power is some perfect counter or other bullshit with limitless ass-pulls.
Fuck

Funny thing, the series will end with Aizen.

As Soul King.

Why the cheeky Gin?

Try reading Kinnikuman. It's much, much, MUCH worse in both pacing and asspulls.

because Gin was the chair this whole time.

Spoilers when?

Aizen's gone, brah. Yhwach BLACKED him.

5 minutes user.

I love Orihime so much, she's such a kind, sweet girl.
Thanks Frieza.

I WANT ICHIHIME AND GINGIKU TO BECOME CANON

Only the latter is canon.

I want tumblr to die slowly and painfully. This isn't a romance manga. Fucking Bleach has less romantic undertones than Naruto.

WHO IS ICHIGO KUROSAKI GOING TO MARRY?!

the real question is will we see hirakos bankai?

This is disturbing on so many levels.

I'm extremely curious as to how Urahara ended up opening a shop. Did he have this conversation with anyone before? I can imagine him telling Yoruichi he wants to open a store and sell random stuff and I can't really imagine that anyone but Tessai was very supportive of it. With that being said Bleach Urahara Shop Adventures spin off when?

You mom, and then they give birth to this 5

No. See you in a Databook.
>tfw we will neve see tessai again
I guess he's fine with supporting capitalism while the world is about to end.

this shipping shit has been going on for as long as bleach has been going, tumblr only popped up in 2010

ORIHIME IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

delete this

You forgot that even Alibaba from Magi got a waifu now. Ichigo will probably just get a speech bubble or two, and then it ends.

Oh, it was just new artwork from Pixiv. It's slightly annoying that the eye color isn't correct, but what can you do?
>2010
Tumblr just help exacerbate the shipwars.

Next chapter will be Ichigo's wedding.

to Chad

This has to happen

Urahara/Mayuri will show up, gather the remains of Ywach, and seal it up in crystal as the new Soul King.

Screenshot this.

Who?

>wanting more urahara/mayuri
Disgusting. Urahara is only allowed if he betrays Ichigo.

>huurr no general
>a...am I an oldfig yet?

Pathetic

Realistically though, I don't think Ichigo is going to end up with anyone. Especially since the last chapter is the normal amount of pages. They still have to fit in Yhwach's end and some sort of conclusion to the invasion.

So if it does happen, it will probably be in some sort of data book.

It all depends on whether or not we get a timeskip.

I'm pretty sure that the last chapter will simply end with this war ending. Afterwards we'll get a short epilogue showing what happened to a few characters when Volume 74 comes out.

Kick Aizen ass at the end of the arc, call it a day. Hell, Kubo came out with the Aizen twist at the last minute.

Many characters are shipping Inoue with Ichigo though.

That is literally the scariest thing I have ever seen

We need something for the new Soul King, and I doubt Ichigo would want to be it. If Aizen survived maybe he could, but it will be highly debatable if they let him be the one.

someone translate this: imgur.com/a/QgGHc

>if they let him be the one
I don't think Aizen will give them a choice considering hes the strongest person alive in Bleach.

>but it will be highly debatable if they let him be the one.
You do know being the Soul King is a punishment, right?

Predictions for the last chapter?
I want to see the fight continue without ending and the last page be just white background with 'Since when were you under the impression this was the end?'

Thank god you aren't Kubo.

Renji got his own memories of the soul page and got to share one with rukia, while chad didn't even get his own.

He just doesn't care about Chad. He didn't even give him a proper fight.

REPLACEABLE NAKAMA

I think in the beginning, Kubo was building up Chad to actually be useful. But as enemies kept getting more ridiculously powerful, he never had a chance. I thought that was the point of the Fullbring arc. But it looks like nothing will come out of all his training.

It wasn't officially confirmed to be the last chapter yet, only the "climax" assclass continued after it's climax chapter.

Just stop.
Fullbringer arc was supposed to be Chad's arc. That quickly changed when the nips wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Yeah, I probably should have swapped the speech bubbles on the final panel.

Maybe if he wasn't forced to rush the FB arc, he could have leveled up Chad enough to fight at least a midtier Sternritter.

>He just doesn't care about Chad. He didn't even give him a proper fight.
-Shafted during his arc(sure it happened to uryu too, but at least he did something to defeat the big bad + got his moments here and there, the nakama speech etc)
-Last volume cover was the FIFTH.
-Not even one small panel of his fight to let us know how he was doing.
-before ichigo and renji went through the portal, we saw all of the main nakama, but him.
-didnt get a proper fight. rukia got nodt, renji got one too(forgot which quincy though), uryu got haschwaslth, orihime got the tagteam with ichigo.

Being chad is SUFFERING.

Yeah, but Bleach Volumes have 11 chapters each. 685 is the 11th chapter of v74 which was confirmed to be the last. It would fit unless Kubo gets to put more chapters into the last volume which I doubt seeing how Bleach got rusehd and all.

renji fought the superstar guy.

If anything, the FB arc was his attempt to bow out of the ring, but he never got to give away his powers like Ginjo was promising.

I can't see how you're still in denial when we had the penultimate chapter last week.

This was the dumbest thing desu. If that was the Fullbringers real goal (except GinjoTsuki) it would have made perfect sense if Chad, Riruka and the GameMaster gave their powers to Ichigo at the end of it.

Where is this from?