youtube.com/watch?v=yKVNhzpkB8g
youtube.com/watch?v=I3kmVgQHIEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bunch of racist peckerwoods

>anti-ahMed
Stand up and be counted!

Racist peckerwoods, the bunch of them

Good ole boys

The South died with the end of the old plantation aristocracy. White trash are dumb as pigshit and little different from the niggers they often interbreed with.

You don't need to put on a hood to stand up for your race.

They are Democrats that are scared to be openly racist and alphabet soup.

I agree with everything except their anti catholic stance.
In fact I'd join if they weren't a federal agency nowadays.

they were good christian men

just a prank bro. they dindu nuffin

Why did the Klan and Nazis hate each other?

did more to hurt white nationalism in america than any one

>often interbreed
The they are not really White. And what about this particular member of the old plantation """"aristocracy"""""

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>Southern European 5,5%
>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

The KKK is and was run by a bunch of glow in the dark Kikes. Always has and always be associated with Judaism at its core. KKK Can fuck off.

Creepy and Spookie

This.

Also having ranks such as Grand Wizard is autismo larpy fag shit.

They're the real larpers. When's the next cosplay convention?

People who take Sup Forums more serious than Richard Spencer.

Human niggers

One of the founding members of the Klan was Albert Pike, who wrote the Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.

Not only that, but in The Birth of a Nation, there's a scene where the Klan members practice a blood ritual (plus the burning cross is Scottish in origin). Haven't read The Clansman, but it's at least in the film.

Forgot to add, Albert Pike was pardoned for war crimes and was a yankee harvard graduate who created the ku klux klan and the mafia with pepe mazzini. Dont give me that detergent talk. The sad fact of the matter is these people are a private nepotism social club at best and the club is jewish orientated with blood libel being smuggled into masonry by mountain of zion level kikes and now masonry is where our neighbors are groomed to secretly be a surrogate to satanic pedophile talmudists. Rabbinical Talmudist.

Creation of the Democratic Party

Real southerners hate the KKK.

Was the cross burning done for anti-jew reasons?Were they protesting Christianity because it was a foreign religion with influences of judaism or was it for another purpose?

I like their racism, but I think they look a bit silly. And why do they burn crosses? I wish they were openly racist and openly lynched dindus.

That's where you're wrong, Yankee.

its been around since before those were video game terms lol, but i agree, they need to reform...

>I think they look a bit silly
They had to be in secret. It was more scary not knowing if your neighbour was one of them.

>And why do they burn crosses?
To promote the symbol of Christiany and to scare niggers?

Never mind -- I get the picture now

They cucked out and didn't kill off the Catholics

Theyre all Democrats.

some enjoy dancing

Whiteys gonna white!

Hate 'em.
Not because of what they stand for, but because they have forever ruined the image of the capirote.

First klan was the most based, tried to save our country from Immigrants, Catholics and blacks

Second klan was based tried to save the country from jews and cultural marxists

Third klan is literally an FBI organization. Its not even a conspiracy its just true

I would have totally joined the first two klans
youtube.com/watch?v=yKVNhzpkB8g

>Whiteys gonna white!

Too esoteric, like the Freemasons. Spooky stuff is just paganism and therefore deleterious nonsense.

Too obvious

Also the clips from this video are from "birth of a nation." One of the greatest films ever produced. Truly groundbreaking for its time, it inspired the creation of the second Klan.

This. I tried getting close to them a few years ago and it was really obvious that they were totally infiltrated. No opsec, no common sense even. Just COINTELPRO FBI.

>"The second klan was against jewish and marxist"
The klan was founded by jews to ruin the image of white nationalism; even Malcolm X knew this burgerfag

Rockwell was the real thing. And the LAST real thing. Which is why he and X are dead.

Yeah the Neo-Nazi influence is also a terrible edition. The Klan is about preserving Anglo-Saxon protestant America, not worshiping a German Catholic. William Joseph Simmons would be rolling in his grave if he could see this embarrassment that calls itself the Klan

Racist Democrats, that the Dems like to act like are Republicans.

Not true Paco. The second Klan was totally anti-(((communism)))
The second Klan was also the most influential with the famous march on Washington where millions of members marched in DC

Watch this shit and tell me it doesn't make you want to put a hood on and grab a rope:
youtube.com/watch?v=I3kmVgQHIEY

Love the movie, but lynchings are a total myth

dude, slave trade was by jews, who are about 10% subsaharan nigger