"It's just locker room talk"

"you're either with me or against me"

"why don't I ever rap about the shithole I grew up on ran by Democrats"

"I don't have shit left"

The right can't mem-

"They shoulda never kicked me outta reform school,
deformed fool takin' shit in a warm pool"

Bump

Do drugs really fuck you up this bad? This guy is in his early 40s but those wrinkles on his face really make him look decades older.

it's called years of critical thought to form ingenious lyrics

Still not sure why you fags arent talking about this man being 40 and still crying about mommy and daddy.

The short answer? Yes.

Also drugs.

i remmber reading he had plastic surgery

>men in their 30s needing plastic surgery
For what purpose?

>Do drugs really fuck you up this bad? This guy is in his early 40s but those wrinkles on his face really make him look decades older.
He is bad looking I agree. I had to look up some things the other night, and got into chasing an AIDS rumor.....I thought he was in his 50s, but it looks like he may be younger. He does look sick, and not just "drug sick". Possibly plastic surgery, but why would anyone under the age of 40 get that? Something is not right.

I love old Eminem. Slim Shady and Marshal Mathers LP. Great times. Almost everything after Devil's Night was terrible.

"...and if it's not a rapper that I make it as, I'mma be a fuckin' rapist in a Jason mask."

Keep mememing these. He just picked up the SJW crowd by insulting Trump. A crowd that has never listened to him before but will do it now. A crowd that is very loud and vocal about topics like rape and homphobia which Eminem has an abundance of lyrics demonstrating he likes rape and is a homophobe.

He made a serious misstep here, make him pay for it.

he's put on weight and lost it quite a few times

You can tell when he's going through a pill popping phase any time he starts to put on weight. Dude's fallen off the wagon again recently.

Eminem is a Satanic puppet.

M&Ms on delicious watch

Unironically this.

Sadly this. I think he was a good guy at one time. Just lured in by the promise of fame.

>the gang of black guys in the back
>black power fist
>Ramadan praying

Oh Slim