Why is dating so difficult in the 21st century?

Why is dating so difficult in the 21st century?

bumping this just to let you know you are a loser and idiot

dating probably would be easier if you actually left your house for once

It's easier than ever

because you're delusional

Women just want to jump from dick to dick it doesn't matter how good you can lay the pipe. They'll keep coming back for more but never want to commit

bump

how did she respond?

holy shit op is a faggot

because noone wants to be with an edgelord? what the fuck

Maybe cause youre an autistic virgin, not cause the current year

everyone calling OP a faggot doesn't realize this is the most power alpha move you can do

putting pussy on the pedestal is pathetic

>1 post by this ID

this, as long as there was a response, and it was
> fuck me

>please clap

for a moment I was getting scared of all the reddit in here.

>Fuck that, Marriage is for losers, Kill myself.

Why was that so hard?

>I won't fuck you until you marry me
Yeah that's definitely alpha and the chick isn't thinking you're insecure or shit in bed or anything.

I get the traditionalism aspect, but that's not the world we're living in now. If you would marry a woman before fucking her, you qualify as a top cuck imho, familija. Maybe an exception if the grill is certified virginal, but only in such a case.

ah fuck bye

I fuck with the vision OP

nevermind

dude the whole thing is a fucking JOKE. I'M JOKING. OP IS JOKING. NOBODY WOULD REPLY LIKE OP DID AND ACTUALLY BE SERIOUS. HE'S TROLLING

You are a literal autist, you know that?

Can feel the fear coming through your messages.

Dont be afraid
Dont act like a bitch

You son of a bitch

I remember my first post too

fail

women like dominance

if you *actually* want a response, say "answer me you whore"

75%+ of the women of this generation wont get married bud (literally 70% of people 18-35 are not married, up from 15% just 50 years ago), all men want virgins but there are too few to go around

>Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded!
Okay bro, good one. You got me.

>be me
>get up to get a drink before going to bed
>see you people are so buttmad you've been up all night larping as me/making these pathetic comments
lulz
I'm still smarter, better looking and more physically talented than you could ever dream of being. Stay salty.

>not being able to tell what is an obvious joke and what isn't

Consult a doctor.

Congrats, you couldn't keep the alpha facade for long and had to be a cuck huh?

Now either she will ignore you(like all girls do when they lose interest), or she will take your bait and show to her friends how pathetic you are.

Nice job.

If you are materialistic or vein sure. But to have a deep philosophical conversation like people used to do it long gone. Now its retarded topics like fuck kill marry or what article in vogue she really likes

Vain*

Only works if you're handsome
I used to act like that and I would constantly get called an asshole. And I barely got any sex out of it.

OP is hilarious. You're all desperate faggots.

White knighting 6/10 roasties until one gives you a pity fuck is pathetic behavior.

I don't text/use smartphones btw

>But to have a deep philosophical conversation like people used to do it long gone
That's what male friends are for you idiot.

That's because you were doing it with the intent to get laid. They smelt your bullshit act a mile away.

You should offer to show her your memes next.

>plz respond
my sides

Pic. Hypergamy since the sexual (((revolution))).
Not only has it made women into vapid, disloyal whores, but it has also turned men into predatory assholes, because they can't afford to commit to roasties, so they just pump and dump.

That combines to make it borderline impossible for moral individuals of either gender to find a good partner. Traditional women who stay chaste often give up on dating because thirsty guys leave when they hear the "no sex before marriage," while traditional guys like me have no hope and don't even bother, especially when we're not religious.

MANLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The last girl who knew about them literally offered to fuck me and I turned it down, because I actually cared about her and didn't want to just be another guy she slept with
But then you know that

Because women have all the power when it comes to online dating.

I knew a half-filipino girl who fucked hundreds of dudes. She went on dating sites, and ended up rejecting people left and right, because one had a beard, one had a tattoo of of Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc. She rejected nearly every single dude on online dating because it's literally about desperate men seeking some roastie on online dating.

When she did find guys, she went for two things:

1) Who gave her drugs
2) Who she met in RL

I live in an area with very little drugs now but the guys she actually got with was a recreation of when she lost her virginity at 15.

For example, after rejecting guy after guy after guy, she got with a skin-head neo-nazi who spent most of his life in prison selling heroin, and I swear to god when they fucked she yelled way more than her last boyfriend.

But she met him in RL.

That's the point. Online dating gives women all the power because it's a numbers game, when in RL you're literally just equals because there's hormones and it's you're not just a picture of some guy.

You sir are a cuck.

Fuck Tina Fey

Marry Amy Poehler

Kill Kristen Wiig

I pity you. Seriously.

>12 and younger
wut

Mostly niggers.

Nose ring.

dumb gook cunt

>Literally arguing like a THOT

You daft sack of shit, if you stick your dick in her she WILL get attracted to you, that's how they work.

MY FUCKING SIDES DUDE

you actually have to sleep with girls to make them like you. doesn't mean you should have sex with every single one but it's what seals the deal for them

if she's a slut she'll keep coming back for regular sex but won't commit. if she's a nice girl she'll want to be your girlfriend

is this samefagging? i get that it was a cringy joke that most girls wouldn't find humours but ? do you seriously think that that would lead to a date?

how fucking dumb do you have to be to not get that? The unexamined life mane...

>fat water polo chicks

every time kek

whales are always attracted water it seems

>you actually have to sleep with girls to make them like you.
Except this only works once. I.e. after marriage. Otherwise her ability to pair bond is degraded or destroyed with promiscuity.

I'm just not that kind of guy, I'd rather live on my own terms

o lordy

just repeat the joke for the 2nd time

mary tina

fuck amy

kill kristen

this is the correct opinion

"how about i get thrown out of your house instead?"

kek

>Pls respond

Nice my dude :^)

yep

What are the names of these mobile phone dating services?
I would like to try some.

classic /misc/ meme

>What? I don't understand.

this kek

Improving yourself doesn't mean bigger numbers on the scale lmao

>self-employed

IT'S A TRAP!

Shut the back porch

This generation.... it's hopeless

nip not a gook

a beached whale

Kee p em comin.

>haha dude i slayed so much puss last week did u see the sports game fight for $15

It’s the education system

I use that joke IRL and Japanese always get it, she might just be retarded

It's not. Start looking in churches, gyms and other traditional places and not on tinder.

This is a perfect example of how to tell a girl you have fascism without actually saying it.

I just can't get over that you got a message from a girl out of nowhere. Women completely ignore me.

tis a remorseless eating machine

>she might just be retarded

It's even worse. She's Japanese-burger.

> at first I keked
> then I ROFLd
> drop the bomb twice before she gets the message
> I don't understand
Ahhhhh! 3D Chess! well played well played.

>left the house
>the names are likely some vapid tv actresses

Dating is outdated

Why are you using Tinder if you're not trying to bone? Autism awareness month early this year

>Self Employed

i lold

>always working on improving myself
at least on some level she is aware that a problem exists, although she clearly hasn't realized exactly what it is
maybe some charitable anons can help her narrow it down

How the fuck are you getting matches?

Teach me sensei!