Other urls found in this thread:

whitakeronline.org/audio/psychopaths.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His sexual preference.

Got castrated and had all his muscles cut out

He was being held back by some losers that he needed to sacrifice

Then he solved his problem :^)

He is in love with Guts

Psychopaths do not lack empathy, rather they can switch it on at will, according to new research.
Placed in a brain scanner, psychopathic criminals watched videos of one person hurting another and were asked to empathise with the individual in pain.
Only when asked to imagine how the pain receiver felt did the area of the brain related to pain light up.
Scientists, reporting in Brain, say their research explains how psychopaths can be both callous and charming.
The team proposes that with the right training, it could be possible to help psychopaths activate their "empathy switch", which could bring them a step closer to rehabilitation.

I blame the shitty King for everything. Everything would have been okay if he wasn't batshit insane.

and don't forget the fact that he endured a year worth of torture before getting rescued. then after getting rescued he finds out his two generals shacked up in the time he spent in torture dungeon. he was probably at the highest peak of salty mountain right when the eclipse started.

authoritarian complex with sexual frustration mostly like any dictator

There is nothing wrong with Batman.

And even then it took a whole load of convincing and provocation from the God Hand.

Guts is Batman.

Griffith is Falconman.

Until something else happened, anyway

>actually wanting to stop yourself having psychopathic traits

Retard

Every sucessful business man, or anyone in high leading position is more or less a psychopath.

Only sheeple minded retards think it needs to be treated.

Theory faggot here

What is when Skull Knight/Gaiseric did the same like Griffith? Become a God Hand, get back to human form and conquer his kingdom. Then the other 4 GH think he overdone it and sacrifice him in a big bad eclipse.
The kingdom that Griffith revive is probably the one Gaiseric build once.

Getting tortured for a year.

Well yeah there's the chance of falling in battle but that's the norm. Everything would have been real sweet for both Guts and Griffith.

Last chapter confirmed Falconia was the fallen Kingdom.

He could have just not fucked the princess

Thats what make this theory even more possible. Also i never saw a sacrifice sign on SK.

Hi, I'm Griffith. A lot of people seem to berate me for sacrificing a few of my comrades in exchange for gaining ultimate power, and I just wanted to talk about that for a moment. Imagine you were in my shoes. Imagine you came that close to fulfilling your destiny, only to have all your achievements and your body destroyed, and then you were given the same choice.

Now, what would you even have done with that same power? I doubt you'd strive for as noble a purpose as I have. I created a paradise on earth, a safe haven for all righteous men to live in peace, escaping their former lives of oppression and miserable serfdom. I end centuries long warfares by corrupt and decadent monarchs, I even protect the lands from a literal demon king, intent on subjecting everything to his savage cruelties. I am creating a future where demon and mankind will live side by side under my just and noble supervision.

For all that, I had to sacrifice only a few heartless mercenaries, who themselves had killed many people.

The bad clearly outweighed the good in my case. Just wanted to let you know that I literally did nothing wrong.

Nice try you heartless faggot, you just went full retarded because the first and only person you ever love leaved you

You fucked the entire world outside of your city up and upset the very balance of creation. Fuck you.
t. Elders of Elf Island.

My man, Griffith, that's all good and dandy but what about the whole raping your crush's girl?

DELETE THIS

He betrayed his only bro.
He deserve to be kicked in the nuts until the end of time.

His problem only started when Guts left.

Everything was going fine until then.

He freaked out and decided it would be best to speed up the plan and have sex with the Princess... In which then the incestuous King tried to do the same and found out Griffith had been there.

If Guts had left in a different way, or not at all, Griffith would have kept to his original plan, and possibly even use the King raping his own daughter against him.

Instead Guts left, and Griffith got all mopey.

They never showed what the torturer did to his face, right?

He wanted to be batman.

He lost his lover, Guts, and had to take his sexual frustration out. If the maid didn't rat him out nothing would've happened though.

He was hot under the leathery demon getup.

probably stitched his dick to his head to show what a massive dickhead he was

Guts is more of a Wolfman, really.

>3edgy5me

>It's about knowing how to hide it not flaunt it like a "Retard".

If you act like a psychopath everyone will treat you like a psychopath.

Allegedly, he did it to protect Casca, and possibly Guts. Since they where already branded, maybe he knew the conception of the demon child would be the only way to protect Casca from getting killed by angry interstice spirits. The baby did save her a handful of times.

Either that or he knew he would be reborn from the baby at the tower of conviction. Probably the latter.

whitakeronline.org/audio/psychopaths.mp3

To be fair, SK is wearing armor (right?) So we wouldn't see it.

He was born from the Eggman Apostle, the baby was there as a bonus

Griffith is a control freak cunt who panicked and sped up his plans too quickly because his husbando left and was out of his control.

Buuuuuuuulllllllllllllsssshhhiiiiiiiiittttttttttt.

He might have planned on incarnating though.

Wouldn't the Ganishka invasion have caused the death of Guts and the like anyway, causing Griffith to still summon the Eclipse?

It's kind of ambiguous, isn't it? I don't know if eggman alone could have turned into Griffith, and it makes sense for the baby as a fetus to continue developing inside the egg. Was that ever established?

>you see Guts, I had to rape and kill all of your friends to protect you!

why was his penis not cut off, i mean he fucked the princess, why not cut the tool

Well thats true, also he isnt in any way a human anymore. Still wonder how he become a Skeleton, was it confirmed done by the Berserker armor or did the old witch this?

Yeah there's no way he's human anymore. I don't think he's a skeleton though. I really want to know how he got so powerful and why he has beef with the Godhand. I forget what the story Judeau or Rickert told about the legend of the Skull Knight forever ago but I bet that that story is really just a legend and has nothing to do with his actual lore.

is that dark hair kid the babby in spirit form?

I think it's the elf king in spirit form. Whatever it is is obviously powerful if it can ride through the world tree branches and get Guts out of Berserker mode.

Utter greed and desire.

He wants a country of his own. Now it's revealed in the manga his country will effectively fuck the world over for being built on top of a leyline connecting both astral and physical worlds. The construction of his paradise will mean constant demons flourishing outside his country.

But what will Guts do?

Will he become a hero and stop Griffith from doing that?

from an egoistic standpoint it is convenient for me that there are less individuals like these running around, except for me :^)

The baby was vital to his rebirth, it's implied holy conception. He kinda fathered himself.

>I forget what the story Judeau or Rickert told about the legend of the
Skull Knight forever ago

Its about the great conquerer king Geiseric, who wear a skull helmet. He was the first who bring all tribes together and all wars down and formed midland. But because of a person who release a cruel thing the king has done four angels come down from heaven and punish him.

I copy & paste this from the Berserk wiki

According to legend, having brought together the warring tribes ofMidlandunder one flag, Gaiseric established the first continent-wide empire 1000 years ago. But Gaiseric's reign later came to a horrific end through a holy man that he imprisoned in theTower of Conviction. The holy man proclaimed the king's sins in the midst of every possible torture until God sent his "angels" (most likely theGod Hand) to punish Gaiseric for his gluttony. While the event is fully known, it ended with the capital of Gaiseric's kingdom buried underground with its dead having beenbrandedon their foreheads. According toCharlotte, explaining her family descended from him, Gaiseric's disappearance caused his empire to dissolve into small kingdoms.