/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - BYE, HATERS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump BIGLY interview on Hannity 10/11/17
youtu.be/czWYX-a7R0A
>Pres Trump speech on tax reform @Harrisburg PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/fmxxrFUyjzs
>Pres Trump arriving in PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/QDi1SoVMw4I
>Pres Trump departing DC for Harrisburg, PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/hq8v60RzQUI
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania sit with a cuck 10/11/17
youtu.be/aNq5wvO3F9A
youtu.be/6U-cFEU2Kpo (WH video)
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome the cucknadians to WH 10/11/17
youtu.be/LfgJZu-3hVg
>SoS T-Rex meets China Pres Xi Jinping in Beijing CHN 10/11/17
youtu.be/Crvve0XJlkQ
>Proj Veritas - American Pravda NYT pt2 10/11/17
youtu.be/r0c1Bph1jrQ
>DoE 40 year celebration w/EnergySec Perry 10/11/17
youtu.be/3mFJjvl0iS0?t=49m49s
>WH Video: Pres Trump welcomes Pitt Penguins to WH 10/11/17
youtu.be/wR2bQAfQXKE
>Pres Trump welcomes Pitt Penguins to WH 10/10/17
youtu.be/JNv6qCFEOIs
>Pres Trump meets w/Kissinger 10/10/17
youtu.be/u9AC17Bshrc
>FLotUS Melania visits infant opioid treatment center WV 10/10/17
youtu.be/xFLLAb3qprQ
>BUILD THAT WALL 10/10/17
youtu.be/_QFuI4lv-QI

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971670/Suicidal-Harvey-Weinstein-begs-stranger-ride-LA.html
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/xfyjs)
archive.is/U5doo)
archive.is/RhYW1)
archive.is/QKVg9)
archive.is/5v9jm)
youtube.com/watch?v=BZE3SXEf4gU
americanmilitarynews.com/2017/10/exclusive-former-west-point-professors-letter-exposes-corruption-cheating-and-failing-standards-full-letter/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=xnl1W66_i7M
crfb.org/blogs/appropriations-watch-fy-2018
vocaroo.com/i/s0HU19vIyjlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

magu

>
*inhales*
AHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Awoo

Why are people suddenly against the idea of ending the Iran Nuclear Deal, which was almost universally hated from the very beginning?

MUGUUUU

HOLY
AMERICAN
EMPIRE

Everybody has been ignoring my question all day:

When is the FY budget getting voted on?

Does Awoo like mochi frozen treats? I bought a box and I’m willing to share.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971670/Suicidal-Harvey-Weinstein-begs-stranger-ride-LA.html
Guys, Harvey is feeling suicidal, what do?
Shot two times behind the neck suicide?

because Trump Did A Thing™

Because congress is too inept to bring about a better replacement set of sanctions.

>that one idort rep saying to enforce the hell out of it when theres no way to enforce anything in that shitheap of a deal

you have aids. Stop trying to spread your aids.

Finally got around to playing Cuphead, great game! Feeling nostalgic for the 1930s. Jim Crowe!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>1000+ ISIS soldiers have recently surrendered to Kurdish authorities in Iraq (archive.is/xfyjs)
>Trump has unveiled a new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan - ties DREAMers to the wall (archive.is/U5doo)
>The Trump administration will abandon the Obama-era clean power plan aimed at reducing (((global warming))) (archive.is/RhYW1)
>Rand Paul is working with Trump to create an executive order on healthcare (archive.is/QKVg9)
>FBI cites black extremist groups as new domestic terrorist threats (archive.is/5v9jm)

whoa

*takes you're land*

Heh, nothing personnel kid

>Why are people suddenly against the idea of ending the Iran Nuclear Deal, which was almost universally hated from the very beginning?
/sg/ doesn't want other countries to stop trading with Iran, so they got upset and lash at people thinking we got Trump's ear or something.
Following that reasoning, they loved Obama, so I say: fuck them.

>Ballistic missile program isn't even against the terms of the deal
He was literally a traitor

>BEST LEAF!

>(pic related)

Any good news today? Is the Hannity interview worth watching? I just watched a vlog I haven't been looking at recently and now I need cheering up.
youtube.com/watch?v=BZE3SXEf4gU

If you mean people in your country, it's because they hate Trump and Obama did the deal.

Nice try dotard.

There are a couple of legitimate concerns about how to proceed if its cancelled. One being that the State Department is worried it wont be able to get the world community back on board with the pre-deal sanctions.

>black 7 year old with super powers
He gets good grades and pays her phone bill. Spoilers!

>single black mother
Isn't that a bit redundant?

The part I hated was that we have them hundreds of billions of their dollars back, and we didn't really get anything for our trouble
was great leverage that we wasted

maybe we renegotiate now and get a little something else, but I see the basic framework of rules that Iran originally agreed to staying in place.

>Is the Hannity interview worth watching?
Yes and sad if you take the "dreamer" portion seriously.

I bet with all those powers he'll never be able to find his dad.

Also fuck the media for promoting degenerate households and cultures that are shit.

>Everybody ignores me
K. Night, jerks.

I think the deadline for the 208 budget is December 8th but I'm not totally sure

Guys this is real bad.

americanmilitarynews.com/2017/10/exclusive-former-west-point-professors-letter-exposes-corruption-cheating-and-failing-standards-full-letter/amp/

youtube.com/watch?v=xnl1W66_i7M

You could have googled this

Sometime this month is the answer.

crfb.org/blogs/appropriations-watch-fy-2018

Canada has a military? Try it leaf, the average American would love to correct the mistake of 1814. Also fuck Laura Secord

>Corruption, Cheating and Failing stantards
You know where that communist came from now.

>West Point is filled with commies
Doesn't even surprise me anymore.

Is Hollywood dying really a good thing when Netflix is 100x more degenerate?

You're as fucking stupid as the pole.

There's nothing to replace it with but bullshit sanctions that do nothing but just piss the iranians off even more.

Is there anyway to come back from all of this Marxism? It's only gotten worse since Trump took office, it's like his administration isn't even trying to stop it.

>Meme
>Irish flag
What did she mean by this

>Kikebart

Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women..He likes to pop tic tacs in his mouth and force kiss women and then grab married women by the pussy when without permission!!
His own words behind closed doors!!.
Ivankas mom said he brutally raped her..Its on record!!
A 13 year old girl model claimed he raped her..
12 women suing him for sexual harassment..
He bragged about just walking into womens dressing room with out knocking to catch them off guard and naked!!
He is a pervert!!

It's all connected

WE

>Oct 9, 2017
>Picture of Obama
>Hand over his heart in a foreign country
This article reeks of assblast

>The part I hated was that we have them hundreds of billions of their dollars back,
Wtf I hate giving people back their money

Then why not make a better replacement? If Iran isn't willing to negotiate a better agreement, then the fault lies on them

AWOOOO

>/sg/ doesn't want other countries to stop trading with Iran,
If we go full bore sanctions (Either you trade with the US or you trade with Iran, make your choice), it won't matter. The US never starts with sanctions at that level though.

>You're as fucking stupid as the pole.
I don't find fault at that, fuck the middle east, without white people giving you money you might as well just starve like the retards you are.

But Laura.....

wtf I love funding countries that fund terrorist groups that blow up american embassies

FLOTUS Melania is cute! CUTE!

Despite all his superpowers, he can never find out where his dad is.

You know what? Fuck it.
What can we do to get a civil war? I really want to purge the fuck out the left right about know. I'm sick of tolerating degeneracy.

Iran is just like the Dems. They want everything for nothing, they've been spoiled by Obama.

>women
user....

I heard that too as well, i'll give into a look at it, Verizon is killing my family bills and they want me to buy my own plan since they cant afford my two brothers and I unlimted data, thanks user!

guess that's one more thing styx was wrong about. He said the jfk records wont be released until the people alive for it are all dead.

Netflix = Hollywood

>Puerto Rico should become a state
Your brain on civic nationalism

My fucking country even trade with them and North Korea, so you guys might as well just start and get this shit solved.
Everything that was left from the previous communist government is still being kept, even deals with Russians in regards to oil.
I'm not fighting americans over shitskins in a desert and suicidal russians.

> you
> you
I'm not an Arab or any kind of middle easterner.

Then negotiate, don't dictate.
Rouhani is much more willing to negotiate rather than someone like Aminadinnerjacket

Why aren't you banned yet? Shit.

Well we wouldn't fight you lol. It's just that no country in their right mind would take trade with Iran over trade with US which has the largest consumer market with the most disposable income.

They haven't done that since the 80s

I KNOW IT WAS YOU IVAN
WHY DID YOU BUY THOSE FACEBOOK ADS

>Then negotiate
Iran has to come to the table first.

Will it happen?

why does trudeau sit like a dainty little girl?

They're not going to when you keep threatening them.

Russians and chinks would, because their ideologues said so.
All this shit and idle talk is because of oil.
I'm done with people making believe this is about (((jews))).

>im fucking plying that Iran hasn't been posturing the same exact way

It's not for that; we gave the Persians billions of dollars in exchange for a promise that there was no consequences for breaking and a consequence for keeping.

I don't even blame Iran; I blame the US government for letting us all get robbed blind by a deal so bad it looked like Rouhani write the thing.

RATE MY DRUMPF DISS

I agree. I thought shit was going to change under Trump, but it's only gotten worse. Communism is slowly taking over this country.

Manspreading is toxic masculinity.

He knows how to win people over and how whites asians and jews act but damn, the magic soil theory is dumb. If only we where able to actually do tests to determine racial intelligence.

If he finds out who the father is, he loses his powers.

So....? Their mindset hasn't changed at all. Pic related

Iran has been threatening the US a lot longer than vice versa. We've only done so since Trump got in office.

>HE'S STILL DOING IT

>it's only gotten worse
The fact that we can perceive it getting worse is good. It means the Left is overextended.

You'll get your violence in a few years, tops, be patient. Not even Trump can stop it forever.

>Russians and chinks would, because their ideologues said so.
Well we already sanction the Russians, and we're the number one trade partner of the Chinks, so no, they would go with us over Iran in a heartbeat. They'd be fucking furious about it, but they would go with us.

Well he lives in a 95% white state, I guess it's not fair to blame him for being sheltered.

This is legitimate, but I also think it's an out-moded strategy at this point. Iran isn't a complete shithole like NK, it has plenty of resources and even the economy to stand on its own.

This is also a good point. Iran's an interesting beast. They're a degenerate theocratic dictatorship that funds terrorist groups sure, but unlike Pakistan or Saudi Arabia for example, they don't use that power to directly bully the US or NATO, just to secure their own sphere of influence. They can't be trusted with nukes, but they're not evil either and I can understand their position.

*BTFOs drumpf*

>The fact that we can perceive it getting worse is good. It means the Left is overextended.
Okay, but there's no way we're coming back from some of this shit. We can never ban girls from the boyscouts because of the outrage it will cause. The left is doing things that are can't be reverted, we're losing.

> it looked like Rouhani write the thing.
He probably did, Tbh

>They'd be fucking furious about it, but they would go with us.
So why the hell are these people here sperging everyday pretending this is about Israel?
Can't they blow each other up and solve everybody else's problems then?

No problem bro. I've had this plan for like 6 years and love it.

That's a lot of down votes