And so it begins

Weinsteingate unravels the degenerate lowlifes
Who will be next?
Tina Fey is already hiding, maybe Sarah Palin gets to play Tina in the movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Roman_Empire
biblebelievers.org.au/edomites.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=r0Th70moeuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking hate alec baldwin, there's a commercial with him over here of him bitching that Australia hasn't embraced americas globalism and calls chicken parmas weird.

>Who will be next?

Drumpf the biggest degenerate of all

He found out his daughter is a whore?

Nobody is worse than that faggot ballet dancer fucking up your shithole of a 'country'.

i never knew trump took ballet

What did he sucked Weistein's dick too?
Great, at least the jew can say he's progressive in that.

Good old Alec.

How can one old Jew's libido destroy so many lives?

History is shaping up towards a timeline where people will look back at Alec, with his never ending Trump SNL skits and jew politics, and wonder how they ever laughed at him, how they never saw him for the scum he is.

He's got one of those cuck haircuts

Fucking KEK

How is his brother so based and he isnt?

>He's got one of those cuck haircuts
The "Anderson Cooper" cut?

Alright guys. Can we just talk about how this story conveniently dropped as the investigation into Vegas by the police department is falling apart. I refuse to believe that it is coincidental. Everyone already knew about Weinstein, and he was even idolized by hollywood. Something is definitely awry.

post the archive when your thread is about an article.

i'm sure the autism here can keep track of both stories.

And more.

They are all very stressed out right now.

I'm saying because the Plebs were stirring, now they are going back into slumber

fucking Alec Baldwin, the guy is a psycho

I'm enjoying the shit out of the Trump presidency.

lol did he really bug out?

Obama leaf BTFO

Covering up for the Awan case.

Trudeau's nose and jaw get bigger every time I see this.

Alec baldwin love trump he just portrays him badly for fame im sure that slimy pig is a pro trump. Remember bad publicity is also a publicity.

>calls chicken parmas weird
The bastard!

pagesix.com/2017/10/11/alec-baldwin-has-drink-throwing-meltdown-on-nyc-street/

So Trump is Canada's leader as well?

Makes sense, with how much of a cuck Trudeau is.

wheres the video

The Trump Curse spares no one

It's like another shoah.

>Tina Fey is already hiding
And what happened to her? I liked her always.

The greasy nigger desires the watermelon

Tina was writing jokes on 30 rock 5 years ago that portrayed Weinstein as a stud and actresses as willing participants

I think you're right. But also...

>Idols will speak and walk about

Raging alcoholic and women abuser, the face of the left for anti-right criticism.

this exact same shit already has happend numerous times, but most notably in Rome, in Jerusalem, when the Roman Empire was drunk off conquest and the people were all in debt to the Jews, the Jews and Romans fought vicious wars leading to the destruction of the Temple of course, all around the exact time that a certain Jesus of Galilea came on scene, coincidence? Not. The Jews were the ones who put on the shows in the colliseum and also handled all the Law, and lawyers, with their talmudic laws, they were the ones with all the money, doing all the accounting, and doing all the entertainment justlike today, except the populus was going more an dmore into debt, and the continental empire was crumbling in power, leading to the fall of Roman Empire everywhere in Europe, the Jews scattered of course, the Romans consolidated into Catholism, and they kept the Jews around as their accountants of course. you can be sure anywhere there has ever been a "entertainment industry", there has been a bunch of Jews. all the way back to the Canaanites.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Roman_Empire
biblebelievers.org.au/edomites.htm

>another

The Virgin "President" vs The Chad Trudeau

Would you fuck off with that faggot shit.

If I hear that LARP trash one more time I swear to god.

HAHAHAHA they are going to flee the country. I can feel it in my bones.

>alec baldwin
>calls chicken parmas weird

tell that cunt to fuck himself with a knife.

He also makes the radio news and morning shows everytime he does his reallly funny depiction of donald trump. this news however did not

Weinstein is just jew Chad playing the Hollywood game. Of course they're degenerates. This story is a Huffpo tier slide thread designed to distract via titillation.

I hate Baldwin. The other guy that did Trump was much better because he was cunning and a jerk instead of a manchild cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0Th70moeuc

How has Alec Baldwin not been run off the air by liberals? He is famous for his profanity laced rants about homosexuals, who he despises with a passion. They wanted to run that poor Duck Dynasty guy off for saying "hate the sin, not the sinner".